Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) (34720 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Now, This Is Massive!!! shocked shocked

Saraki is now a goner!

Congratulations To The O To Oge Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il8QO42gtRE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
And one yeye ipob pig said Atiku stood a chance on Saturday cheesy cheesy

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
its more than what atiku pulled in kwara.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by yerokunphilips: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't see Atiku winning this election

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Uyiii: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
But Zombies sha, haha na, atleast even if you're a zombified zombie and absolutely lack sense, I lend you mine for the moment you gonna read this comment.

The truth is, no matter how bad the administration of another government is gonna be, it can never be worse than that of buharis'. Only bubu can beat his record.
he's the GOAT in anything and everything that disassociates itself from progression.

Okay zombies, let's pretend bubu has good intentions for 9ja, but the old man is not feeling fine now, dementia complemented with Alzheimer disease has hugged him tight and are even running their own campaigns in his brain cells.
buhari's campaign has been a whole lot of stress reliever, nigga turned his campaign to a live comedy concert and it's a hit back to back in every state he has featured in.

My dear zombies, even as you use my sense to reason with me on this, I know it isn't easy as you haven't thought right for a long period of time now, but I enjoin y'all to see this isn't about politics or party affiliations, but the raw unapologetic truth that buhari is the very last option if 9ja is really gonna be emancipated.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by LucanBeeB: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lmaooooo massive for where? grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by yerilistik: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:
its more than what atiku pulled in kwara.
Has Atiku campaigned in Kwara state?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
yerilistik:

See jamb question.its people like you that will shout that atiku will win most yet you know little about politics.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by SaiATKUOBI2019: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari as an object have failed.
WE say no to any useless cabal.
WE say no to regional miopic mind set.
WE say no to suffering and smiling.Recession has never been so bad in Nigeria even when they said recession is over on paper. People are still hungry. In Buhari time, Nigeria surpass India in extreme poverty ranking. India is a country with 1.3 billion people. Which means that they have 1.2 billion people more than Nigeria. How can we surpass them in poverty? Millions of people either lost their jobs or didn't get paid. Since Buhari came in, suicide rates in Nigeria went up like crazy. According to reports of World Health Organizations, Nigeria is now no 5 on annual suicide list.Buhari sent more than 30,000 security operatives to Ekiti state during the election. As well as Osun state. Why? This is what he criticized Goodluck Jonathan for especially when we need the soldiers to be fighting Boko Haram. And why cancel Osun elections when his party did not win.let's talk about his fight against corruption. His fight against corruption has been one sided. His government is quick to arrest or prosecute people from the opposition party but no one has been successfully prosecuted in his party. Just name a few cases. Buhari has overlooked the case of the governor of Kano despite at least two videos of him collecting five million dollars bribe allegedly. He also overlooked Sanator Abdullahi Adamu for allegedly stealing 50 million naira. Former governor Alihu Bamako for allegedly laundry 50 million naira. Also former governor Godswill Akpabio for allegedly diverting 100 billion from his state treasury. He overlooked Orji Uzo Kalu for allegedly stealing 3.2 billion naira from the state coffers of Abia state. He overlooked Babachir Lawal who claimed he spent 223 million naira to cut grass in IDP camp. And it took Buhari months to fire the finance minister, Adeosun despite her fake NYSC certificate.the biggest fail of this administration is having no regard for human life. It's like they are not even moved. At least 20,000 people that didn't have to die have died under Buhari's watch. Several towns and villages have been completely wiped out by herdsmen in Nigeria and Buhari has refused to declare these herdsmen as terrorists. He declared IPOB as terrorists in 2017 even though they did not kill anybody. If the herdsmen were not fulanis like himself, a lot of people believe he would have declared them as terrorists. But he has refused to. These herdmen displaced more than 80,000 people in Benue state alone.Buhari's biggest weakness is tribalism and nepotism. He has appointed mostly northerners in key positions of security, in key positions of authority. I have nothing absolutely against the northerners but you don't put your people alone in positions of authority, in position of power if truly you have the interest of whole country at heart. If you have the interest of the whole country at heart, you don't do that. You need a president that will make everybody inclusive so that everyone feels represented. Buhari is very tribalistic and he is not hiding it. Also, he surrounds himself with people that do not have the national interest at heart. People like Mama Daura, there have been several reports that these people don't tell him the truth. Even his wife cried out to BBC that the cabals are the one controlling the President. Instead of him to listen to the wife, he said she belongs to the kitchen.one billion dollars to buy weapons for our soldiers. But our soldiers are now releasing videos expressing the fact that they have no sophisticated weapons to fight with. They said they have no weapon to match that of Boko Haram. So, we don't know what Buhari has done with the one billion dollars. For months now, we have been asking him to explain. His failures to provide adequate weapons for our soldiers has left too many of our soldiers dead.Buhari administration rescued some chibuck girls and the majority of those girls were returned back by Boko Haram. Of course they most have negotiated with Boko Haram to bring them back. Now, we still have Leah in custody of Boko Haram and some of the chibuck girls. They are not even talking about them anymore.It took him six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.IF U ARE NOT FOR ATIKU THEN U'RE A ZOMBIE.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by overall90: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
but crowd means nothing cheesy

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by seanfer(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
yerilistik:

Remember He had the NC Zonal Rally there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by bender79: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
O To Ge!! 4+4 #next level!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by tuniski: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
bender79:
O To Ge!! 4+4 #next level!!!
With this crowd, PDP will win kwara with 200k +

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Calers: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
The crowd is more than Atiku north central zonal rally

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by sammyj: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Saraki and Atiku Otooge !!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku !!!

72 Likes 36 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by yerilistik: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

See jamb question.its people like you that will shout that atiku will win most yet you know little about politics.

Mr know-it-all it's just a simple question that requires "yes" or "no" response and nothing more...please I am not one of the atikulooteds, I am fully in support of the NEXT LEVEL 4+4 = 2023, no going back to Egypt!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Guzel: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Choi
From what I saw on TVC, its over for saraki. Buhari had to specifically thank Lai Muhammad for his rescue mission in kwara.
There was consistency of message from the APC leaders that spoke.
Tinubu said its over for saraki
Ameachi said same
Lai Muhammad listed the wonder roads and projects of buhari in kwara. This is how to campaign
Oshiomhole murdered saraki by reminding him how he killed offa people thru his boys.
Abdulrahman buried saraki
Buhari tactically covered up saraki grave.
The people were happy to know what the next level portends for them.
Kwara is in the bag of APC

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by fastseo: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is a thief, atiku is a thief...yes we know ,leave him alone.after all they told us our saviour will come like a thief!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by loomer: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
this country dey make me laugh, APC wan collect Kwara, PDP wan take Kano

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Abeyjide: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
true o to ge

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lmao

I saw my bro living in Ajangbadi there with his group of friends

Imported Kwarans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by pundit92: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Flogging Saraki and his cohorts is a task that must be done. If you like, you can stay in Orlu local Government in Imo state and be telling us what will happen in kwara, Nu u Sabi.
Otoge.
Next level.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by TIGRITIS: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
SaiATKUOBI2019:
Buhari as an object have failed.
WE say no to any useless cabal.
WE say no to regional miopic mind set.
WE say no to suffering and smiling.Recession has never been so bad in Nigeria even when they said recession is over on paper. People are still hungry. In Buhari time, Nigeria surpass India in extreme poverty ranking. India is a country with 1.3 billion people. Which means that they have 1.2 billion people more than Nigeria. How can we surpass them in poverty? Millions of people either lost their jobs or didn't get paid. Since Buhari came in, suicide rates in Nigeria went up like crazy. According to reports of World Health Organizations, Nigeria is now no 5 on annual suicide list.Buhari sent more than 30,000 security operatives to Ekiti state during the election. As well as Osun state. Why? This is what he criticized Goodluck Jonathan for especially when we need the soldiers to be fighting Boko Haram. And why cancel Osun elections when his party did not win.let's talk about his fight against corruption. His fight against corruption has been one sided. His government is quick to arrest or prosecute people from the opposition party but no one has been successfully prosecuted in his party. Just name a few cases. Buhari has overlooked the case of the governor of Kano despite at least two videos of him collecting five million dollars bribe allegedly. He also overlooked Sanator Abdullahi Adamu for allegedly stealing 50 million naira. Former governor Alihu Bamako for allegedly laundry 50 million naira. Also former governor Godswill Akpabio for allegedly diverting 100 billion from his state treasury. He overlooked Orji Uzo Kalu for allegedly stealing 3.2 billion naira from the state coffers of Abia state. He overlooked Babachir Lawal who claimed he spent 223 million naira to cut grass in IDP camp. And it took Buhari months to fire the finance minister, Adeosun despite her fake NYSC certificate.the biggest fail of this administration is having no regard for human life. It's like they are not even moved. At least 20,000 people that didn't have to die have died under Buhari's watch. Several towns and villages have been completely wiped out by herdsmen in Nigeria and Buhari has refused to declare these herdsmen as terrorists. He declared IPOB as terrorists in 2017 even though they did not kill anybody. If the herdsmen were not fulanis like himself, a lot of people believe he would have declared them as terrorists. But he has refused to. These herdmen displaced more than 80,000 people in Benue state alone.Buhari's biggest weakness is tribalism and nepotism. He has appointed mostly northerners in key positions of security, in key positions of authority. I have nothing absolutely against the northerners but you don't put your people alone in positions of authority, in position of power if truly you have the interest of whole country at heart. If you have the interest of the whole country at heart, you don't do that. You need a president that will make everybody inclusive so that everyone feels represented. Buhari is very tribalistic and he is not hiding it. Also, he surrounds himself with people that do not have the national interest at heart. People like Mama Daura, there have been several reports that these people don't tell him the truth. Even his wife cried out to BBC that the cabals are the one controlling the President. Instead of him to listen to the wife, he said she belongs to the kitchen.one billion dollars to buy weapons for our soldiers. But our soldiers are now releasing videos expressing the fact that they have no sophisticated weapons to fight with. They said they have no weapon to match that of Boko Haram. So, we don't know what Buhari has done with the one billion dollars. For months now, we have been asking him to explain. His failures to provide adequate weapons for our soldiers has left too many of our soldiers dead.Buhari administration rescued some chibuck girls and the majority of those girls were returned back by Boko Haram. Of course they most have negotiated with Boko Haram to bring them back. Now, we still have Leah in custody of Boko Haram and some of the chibuck girls. They are not even talking about them anymore.It took him six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.IF U ARE NOT FOR ATIKU THEN U'RE A ZOMBIE.
[/s]
Always typing nonsense

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by dvdwed(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm in ilorin, rally is scanty, a high chief burial is even bigger.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Parada: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ugwauyi commission one of a kind link bridge in Enugu as he commissioned signature project https://www.nairaland.com/5016266/enugu-ugwauyi-signature-projects#up
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
cool shocked Game ova for Ati'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian, obi Him Tu Lie from East china and all thieving Pigs. Pd pigs. ...... o to geeee

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by Aboki99(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
When I see Ipod miscreants jubilating abt the Kano 'crowd Atiku pulled' and hinged their hope of winning the Presidential polls thereon, I laughed! If I choose to explain things to them, they no go understand so I chose to allow them to day-dream till February 16 when God himself will do practicals for them. Una stop wasting your time doing the theory for them! They no go comprehend am! The bird that calls for torrential rainfall will have itself to blame when it is soaked up from head to tail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ur saying O to ge to a living n active person......

But 4+4 to Buhari

This my people are really Africans

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.