Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? (1824 Views)

Poll: Are other African's jealous of Nigerians?

Yes: 50% (3 votes)
No: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by MayNjoku: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2007
Whenever people hear that I am Nigerian they always roll their eyes and comment on how crooked we are. Do you think other Africans are just jealous of our ambition or is there some justification to other Africans opinion's on us?
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by lizzy(f): 10:14am On May 10, 2007
i really dunno y oda africans r alwyz findin sumfin to say abt we 9jirians, dey either say sumfin bad or sumfin good, i fink sum of dem just wish der r 9jirians but dey cant find any oda way to xpress deir feelings.lol, "jealousy is a disease, so i fink dey should get well soon!"
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by nikitareal(f): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2007
Wn sum1 wnts to tel u sumtin,mayb let u knw abt sumtin,he does it either in a direct way or an indirect way.I think they r indirectly telling we NIGERIANS dt we r d BEST.
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by MILITIA(f): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
Who will say his or her mother's  soup is not delicious?  I think it is fair to ask the other African countries instead of asking Nigerians---who are known for a huge egos and lousy arrogance!  You cannot evaluate yourselves so please stop the self-worship!  The question should be ARE YOU PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN AND WHY? Just like asking if you are jealous of You.S.A.  grin  If you ask other African countries you might just get some answers that will humble us! Even when we Nigerians look in the mirror, we see snow white instead of chaka the zulu! cheesy
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by waylay(m): 1:09am On Jun 05, 2007
Cos we're fly and they aint.
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by soulpatrol(f): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
cos we kewl like dat! grin yup, we're all that and a sack of garri, er, bag of chips grin
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by OgaMadam(f): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2007
dont flatter yourself.

having said that igbo men are so sexy.
Re: Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
i do not even know if they are some who are jealosy but as for me i really support 9gerians and mostly i like the movies. cheesy.so forget abt those who are jealosy coz i like all Nigerians though i am african.

(1) (Reply)

A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) / My Husband Has Not Had Sex With Me In 3 Years / Picture Of A Sucide Bomber Who Died In Kano Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.