Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238379 members, 1650715 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 04:26 AM

Prettiest Mixed Blacks? - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / Prettiest Mixed Blacks? (10795 Views)

Poll: Which black mix is (usually) prettiest?

Black/white: 27% (10 votes)
Black/half black/mixed race: 2% (1 vote)
Black/indian: 13% (5 votes)
Black/Latin (Spain/Portugal): 18% (7 votes)
Black/Mexican: 8% (3 votes)
Black/Oriental: 13% (5 votes)
Black/Arab: 10% (4 votes)
Black/other: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do Many Famous Black Men Date White Or Mixed-Race Women? / Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has The Prettiest Girls? / Which Tribe Has Prettiest Female In Nigeria ? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by MayNjoku: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2007
In your opinion, black and which kind of people/race make the prettiest biracials?
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by oyinboaja: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
you normal so? na dat kind thing dey ya head? you no fit take ya head think better things.

yeye
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by TMBghostX(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2007
Black and Asian grin I saw a half black half asian girl , OMFG those eyes really brings her face out with those sexy eyes.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Elody-Ann(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2007
Black and Arab, e.g. Somalis/Ethiopians/Tanzanians/Eritreans.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by MayNjoku: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
Black and Indian or black and Latin. They look so exotic.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by toshmann(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
all of una de craze
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by fadal(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
half puerto rican and half black.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by blue-sky(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2007
black and oriental make the cutest babies, except for tiger woods, don't know y he came out like that tongue

but seriously, i can't tell the differece between black and whatever. As long as theirs black in it, theyre all pweety wink
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Hero(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2007
fadal:

half puerto rican and half black.

Most PR's are already at least a 1/4 black.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by tpia: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by AmeriNaija(f): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2007
really surprised with the high # of blacl/latino votes. i see people like this everyday in NY. they're called Dominicans. lol.
and they're ok and vary much in beauty. just like black/white varies. but there's one mix that doesn't go wrong that i'm seeing a huge surge of here in NY: Black/Asian. That's east asian eq. chinese, japanese, etc. i mostly see them as kids and they are BEAUtiful! brown to light brown skin, almond shaped eyes, cheekbones, and curly or thick, long, kinky hair. gorgeous.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Hero(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2007
This is a very silly topic, but if I had to pick I it would be Blasian; thats BLACK/East-ASIAN mixed.

[img]http://www.netsoc.dit.ie/~wes/images/amerie.jpg[/img]

Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by liberia(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
black white mixed of course. those blackense people aint got shytt on us black white mixed people. we are the majority and whenever people think of mixed they think of us. also, you can't say hispanic as a race because some are already mixed with black and some are not.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Hero(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2007
liberia:

black white mixed of course. those blackense people aint got shytt on us black white mixed people. we are the majority and whenever people think of mixed they think of us. also, you can't say hispanic as a race because some are already mixed with black and some are not.

Honey, you guys are old news, been there done that for 100 years running strong. N.g.g.as are now getting more adventurous and are out to mass produce new hybrid mixes, they're tired of seeding all these mulattos. They're starting up new reproduction trends and phasing out mulatto makes like high top pumps.  cheesy Asian tendaronies from the south, east and west of the continent are the new rumps N.i.g.g.as be out shopping for now, cause white chicks aint spit no more, plus they done went and got cheap and all sista girl on a N.i.g.g.a; aint throwing that paper, jewelry, clothes, sneaks, car keys and free room and board at a playa no more like they use to. Now they want to question a love-vendor, like they a black chick or sometin. Please, N.g.g.a aint got time for all that. They're all used up, and playas are out looking for new merchandise to roam around in. The Blasian invasion is the new sensation. You mulattos had your day. It's ya mommas' faults cheesy
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by liberia(f): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2007
oh please. give me your list of blasion famous people so i can laugh. we mulattos are by far the largest group of mixed people by far. blasion people are not even in large number. look at most of the mixed celebs. look at countries in latin america, look at most of the mixed people in america and europe. most are mulattos, not blasions. sorry, but blasions look weird with their messed up eyes. i think chinese people are the ugliest race so it isn't suprising that i don't find anything attractive about their offsprings, whether they produce with black or whites.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Hero(m): 1:59am On Jul 03, 2007
Give it time, they're being produced as fast as possibly.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by JustGood(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
These yeye akata people don craze o.

Na the kind thing wey normal naija people dey think be this? dem just want make we begin think and act like them. Small small dem dey enter our minds so tay dem go still begin tell us say e good to dey wake up and sniff crack

na wa oh
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Nainai: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2010
Black and Charcaol! or Black and Black!
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by DaRapture: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2010
Blacks and Igbo's make the cutest babies. My kids and my Igbo sister-in-law's kids are proof of that. smiley
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by alj harem1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
DaRapture:

Blacks and Igbo's make the cutest babies. My kids and my Igbo sister-in-law's kids are proof of that. smiley

you are full of crap anytime you post,,,,,,the question is black and what,,,,,,not tribe and what sad dumb isn't it

i know you are igbo one of my igbo brother,,and yet u call yourself AA grin grin
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Aigbofa: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
DaRapture:

Blacks and Igbo's make the cutest babies. My kids and my Igbo sister-in-law's kids are proof of that.  smiley

Blacks and Igbo? shocked grin cheesy wink smiley tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by SEFAGO(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
;d
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by DaRapture: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
Aigbofa:

Blacks and Igbo? shocked grin cheesy wink smiley tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Yeah, I said blacks and Igbo, since "Blacks" is what many of you seem to refer to us AA as such, as if you'all are not so yourself.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by alj harem1(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2010
DaRapture:

Yeah, I said blacks and Igbo, since "Blacks" is what many of you seem to refer to us AA as such, as if you'all are not so yourself.
grin grin grin the more you do this the more you deceive yourself grin grin

so you are denying us now grin grin kai we igbos done suffer
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by tpia1: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by tpia1: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by Shy-One(f): 4:41am On Dec 30, 2010

Lisa Wu Hartwell

Dad/Chinese and Mom/Black

I also agree with the writer above:

Arab/Black as well as American Indian/Black
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by A.D.M.(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2010
What a silly post. The person who started this nonsense sounds like a self-hating, wanna-be-anything-except-black . I'm a black man, I'm from the U.S., and I love black women.
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by bk.babe97y(m): 3:27am On Dec 31, 2010
A.D.M.:

What a silly post. The person who started this nonsense sounds like a self-hating, wanna-be-anything-except-black . I'm a black man, I'm from the U.S., and I love black women.

This is mad st*upid! Black/Latin. . . . but only limited to Spain and Portugal. . . . like what borough are those two fxcuking places again?

Then "Black/Mexican". . . . Like who's the fo*ol that came up with this shiyyt?!
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by bk.babe97y(m): 3:31am On Dec 31, 2010
DaRapture:

Yeah, I said blacks and Igbo, since "Blacks" is what many of you seem to refer to[b] us AA[/b] as such, as if you'all are not so yourself.

"We AAs"

"Us AAs"

"AA like me"

Bla bla bla. . . . . Dude, uve been exposed, CUT IT OUT!!! If u were really AA you wouldnt have to remind us EVERY GODDAMN TIME!!! Go thru ur fuxcking posts and see how often u try to convince everyone your AA. Dude, we know ure Ibo, stop it!!!
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by bk.babe97y(m): 3:37am On Dec 31, 2010
Hero:

Most PR's are already at least a 1/4 black.

Yeah, g'ahead, tell em that! I dare you! grin
Re: Prettiest Mixed Blacks? by bk.babe97y(m): 3:39am On Dec 31, 2010
AmeriNaija:

really surprised with the high # of blacl/latino votes. i see people like this everyday in NY. they're called Dominicans. lol.

Ah, lemme guess, a resident of Washington Heights is in the hizzouse!! Roflmao!!!

So, Dominicans are the only latinos in NY?

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Did Bianca Ojukwu Kill Her Husband? / Who Ever Knew Ethiopians Thought Themselves Better Than Us? / Why Are Whites More Accepting Of Mixed Raced People Than Black People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.