Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71615 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by daddytime(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Check your signature and weigh it against what you are mumuishly going through at the hands of your user friend and tell me how you came about that signature...

You can't say your mind to your friend over your property but you can come on here to pour out vituperations...like who cares...

How people live their lives to please others in a bid to seek validation and acceptance still beats my imagination. I suspect its a function of age because at my age...I no dey use shame chop winch o...if I wan chop winch na him be say the thing hungry me well well.

You might think the guy cares about you, wrong...he only sees you as a means to an end and is using you for all you are worth before trashing you when eventually you decide to stay woke...

Ji...m'asun

579 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Instead of joining him for a threes0me, u are writing long note?

On a serious note, u should be bold enough to tell him your mind, u sound too fearful for man. Or are u a lady?

336 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by madampresident(f): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by madampresident(f): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2019
so sorry. I understand the trauma you are going through.

Talk to him man to man, no mincing words.

Tell him you don't condole such in your house. Let him know you don't entertain girls in your house talk more a prostitute.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Philipmighty(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2019
why not talk to him or are u afraid of him or what...nawa ohh afraid of ur follow man damn u are too weak bro

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:
Instead of joining him for a threes0me, u are writing long note?

On a serious note, u should be bold enough to tell him your mind, u sound too fearful for man. Or are u a lady?

I'm a guy. I can't imagine someone will do this to fellow guy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by middlebelter(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2019
So many things you can do. Invite two of your brothers home and tell him you are expecting visitors and that the house won't be able to take accommodate him from tomorrow. Tell him it is important he hi because you did not plan to have him beyond one day and now you have very important matters to discuss with the family. Encourage him to take along him belongings as the visitors may not be returning back to base soon.

Or tell him straight away that you are completely against his attitude and it can cause serious spiritual issues for you because from what experience, God will always punish you whenever you encourage such acts directly or indirectly.
Or just tell him to take his load and get out of your house with the girl that night.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Agboki: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Ur story get as e b!

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Philipmighty:
why not talk to him or are u afraid of him or what...nawa ohh afraid of ur follow man damn u are too weak bro

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
middlebelter:
So many things you can do. Invite two of your brothers home and tell him you are expecting visitors and that the house won't be able to take accommodate him from tomorrow. Tell him it is important he hi because you did not plan to have him beyond one day and now you have very important matters to discuss with the family. Encourage him to take along him belongings as the visitors may not be returning back to base soon.

Or tell him straight away that you are completely against his attitude and it can cause serious spiritual issues for you because from what experience, God will always punish you whenever you encourage such acts directly or indirectly.
Or just tell him to take his load and get out of your house with the girl that night.

Thanks bro. But it's 8 minutes past 12a.m. they can't leave now. I'm too horrified to sleep. My action should be between 7 am to 8am when he wakes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm a guy. I can't imagine someone will do this to fellow guy
If u continue like this as a man u gonna find life really difficult, especially when u get married. Learn to speak your mind, set the standard. Let him know things u won't accept & he will adjust. He is acting this way because he knows u are fearful.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Philipmighty(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent
but all de same u gonna try talk to him he is ur fellow man he will understand
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Check your signature and weigh it against what you are mumuishly going through at the hands of your user friend and tell me how you came about that signature...

You can't say your mind to your friend over your property but you can come on here to pour out vituperations...like who cares...

How people live their lives to please people all to seek validation and acceptance still beats my imagination. I suspect its a function of age because at my age...I no dey use shame chop winch o...if I wan chop winch na him be say the thing hungry me well well.

You might think the guy cares about you, wrong...he only sees you as a means to an end and is using you for all you are worth before trashing you when eventually you decide to stay woke...

Ji...m'asun

You have a point

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Thanks bro. But it's 8 minutes past 12a.m. they can't leave now. I'm too horrified to sleep. My action should be between 7 am to 8am when he wakes
Come don't go acting like a jew man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now. After d girl must have left, pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from him. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

I don't go acting like a ju man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now, after d girl must have left. Pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?

Everywhere is quiet now, but I can't imagine the condition of my bed spread

25 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lincsnuel: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2019
OP, wetin dey vex me pass for this your story na the virgin bed wey this guy first you Bleep on top.

So you allowed him to Bleep on the bed before you... Chai, poor virgin bed! You don fuckup be that nah. And I'm sure that the bed is brand new tear leather!

Chai... Alu!

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Everywhere is quiet now, but I can't imagine the condition of my bed spread
If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2019
lincsnuel:
OP, wetin dey vex me pass for this your story na the virgin bed wey this guy first you Bleep on top.

So you allowed him to Bleep on the bed before you... Chai, poor virgin bed! You don fuckup be that nah. And I'm sure that the bed is brand new tear leather!

Chai... Alu!

My problem isn't the bed, I can wash the bed spread, my issue is that I'm a private guy and this guy is bringing attention to me. I'm worried about my reputation

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Did she moan for long?
Was she screaming aloud?

You can laugh over it, it's not your problem by the way

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Davash222(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2019
A friend once tried this nonsense with me, he brought a woman to my house without even informing me, bluntly, I told him I don’t entertain female guests in my house because of the nature of my job. He left with the girl. Case closed.

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Tapout(m): 12:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Lol..jut sit him down and talk with him abeg grin grin

In this life, vexing over some issues is not worth it at all, cos u will just die young for nothing grin I realized that after my coursemate locked me out of my own apartment bk in Uni because he was busy with his chick atlest u still had access to ur house grin.

36 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
A friend was tried this nonsense with me, he brought a woman to my house without even informing me, bluntly, I told him I don’t entertain female guests in my house because of the nature of my job. He left with the girl. Case closed.

I admit, I'm not yet my dream man. (a bold and blunt introvert)

22 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lincsnuel: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

My problem isn't the bed, I can wash the bed spread, my issue is that I'm a private guy and this guy is bringing attention to me. I'm worried about my reputation

Na true sha.

Ok, I have a lasting solution to this menace...

If you live around Enugu then call me make I help you arrange boys wey go beat am for you... I think that is what he deserves at this point. Enough is enough. PM me.

22 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2019
You are dealing with a lunatic, and by the way, that little business you want to buy will be badnews.

You are too weak to be successful, and I do not even know how you afford the rent.

Be a man and kick the parasite out and hey, do not buy any fuccking business. You should be thinking of how to stop a parasite and not encourage social pathogens.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Tapout:
Lol..jut sit him down and talk with him abeg grin grin

In this life, vexing over some issues is not worth it at all, cos u will just die young for nothing grin I realized that after my coursemate locked me out of my own apartment bk in Uni because he was busy with his chick grin.

Bro my problem is my reputation and this guy is not planning to go. I didn't even include that this morning when I went to my bathroom. I saw another towel (obviously his) next to mine in the rail. I'm too timid that I had to embarrass or disappoint people but that's me being very stupid and dumb cry

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Davash222(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I admit, I'm not yet my dream man. (a bold and blunt introvert)
That guy is turning your house to university hostel. Is that what you want Use your upper

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2019
lincsnuel:

Na true sha.

Ok, I have a lasting solution to this menace...

If you live around Enugu then call me make I help you arrange boys wey go beat am for you... I think that is what he deserves at this point. Enough is enough. PM me.

I'm in Lagos

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lincsnuel: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Did she moan for long?
Was she screaming aloud?

Oga this your question sef get k leg oo... Wetin you wan do with this informatio?

Abi you wan use am masterbate this nite? cheesy

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:
You are dealing with a lunatic, and by the way, that little business you want to buy will be badnews.

You are too weak to be successful, and I do not even know how you afford the rent.

Be a man and kick the parasite out and hey, do not buy any fuccking business. You should be thinking of how to stop a parasite and not encourage social pathogens.

Thanks what you said is partly true, but somehow i survive the wolves. Even though I lose much because I'm a good guy cry but let's stay on track. I need my apartment back

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by daddytime(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

You have a point

Give the guy a bit of your heart and Bleep his friendship. You alone can be your best friend. Start befriending you bro..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Thanks what you said is partly true, but somehow i survive the wolves. Even though I lose much because I'm a good guy cry but let's stay on track. I need my apartment back

You lose much and it erodes the incremental gains and the cycle continues because you are not ready to learn the code and move on to the next challenge. You are not on the planet to be a good guy, you are here for more serious stuff and parasites will derail you.

Do not seek for advise if you are not ready to take it. Be a man, and deal with issues with decisiveness and stop pretending to be good, when you are actually weak.

69 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63