Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76360 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hi Fellow traders, due to recent development in the other infamous thread "IS FOREX REAL?" I have decided to open this thread for those of us who may be interested in receiving trade alerts. Here we are free to do what we know how to do best to help each other make money in the world of forex.
So to start with, here is a call on EUR/USD, sell @ 1.2669. I have strong conviction that if we hold this trade for a few days, we will all smile. So for now, am not setting any TP till tomorrow. Please use good money management strategy. Your comments and suggestions are very much welcome. We are here to help each other.
Good luck to us all,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Teej1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
cool@martog;dollar will be stronger than euro at exactly 3pm tommorrow according to the market watch just cross ur finger and if u're trading euro/usd thats a sure sell but if usd against other currency pls buy, pls i still need to know wat u base ur fact on,becos the indicator tonight is a sell signal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tee j:

cool@martog;dollar will be stronger than euro at exactly 3pm tommorrow according to the market watch just cross your finger and if u're trading euro/usd thats a sure sell but if usd against other currency pls buy, pls i still need to know wat u base your fact on,becos the indicator tonight is a sell signal?

Thanks for coming on board, and not making me feel like a lone ranger. I generate my signal based on what price action is doing, which basically is candle pattern, and stochastic just to be cock-sure. I also pay particular attention to major resistant and support, just to guide in my TP. Am a swing trader, so I use the daily and weekly time frames. I hope this answers your question, sir?
Goodnite.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2010
those of us who took the trade on EUR/USD are still in green . over 45pips and still counting, TP1 @ 1.2607, TP2 @ 1.2557, Goodluck to everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Mikeloo: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2010
martog:

those of us who took the trade on EUR/USD are still in green . over 45pips and still counting, TP1 @ 1.2607, TP2 @ 1.2557, Goodluck to everyone.

How do I contact you to get latest signal, maybe mail or phone number. I'll appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2010
Mikeloo:

How do I contact you to get latest signal, maybe mail or phone number. I'll appreciate
You can always get it on this thread. Or better still, here is my email id, emmaogb2002@yahoo.com . Send me a mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
Nice job martog. I went in short on this pair at .2710 yesterday, and I don't see myself going out this week unless something else happens.

More sellers should just join the train grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
Kashif:

Nice job martog. I went in short on this pair at .2710 yesterday, and I don't see myself going out this week unless something else happens.

More sellers should just join the train grin

Had to manually close this after the US home sales figure. I have a feeling BOJ could intervene in the fx market anytime soon. Anyone with any clues? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by profedet: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Helo NL,

i just developed this EA today, tested it on a strategy tester and it gave me this.

please i need a candid opinion from fellow experts only, analysis this trade and tell me if its good to go live

Thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2010
martog
thank u very much i was with u on sunday in the church and i got the offline message but i am still expecting your mail,

the housing data halted the fall of eur, or rise of dollar, but i think after the us data today th fall may continue to the monthly support at 1.2460. pls dont jump in ,trade what u see, its just spculation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2010
juron:

martog
thank u very much i was with u on sunday in the church and i got the offline message but i am still expecting your mail,

the housing data halted the fall of eur, or rise of dollar, but i think after the us data today th fall may continue to the monthly support at 1.2460. pls dont jump in ,trade what u see, its just spculation.

You are welcome, sir. I will send you the mail today. I have been swamped with work. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by saviourM: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2010
Am happy with you guys here for what u've posted.
There's a lot of fight on the other post 'IS FOREX REAL?'
Here, there's a great sense of maturity. Please keep on sharing your ideas and insight.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2010
Thank you sir.
Kashif:

Had to manually close this after the US home sales figure. I have a feeling BOJ could intervene in the fx market anytime soon. Anyone with any clues? undecided
Thank you very much. I like your discreton. I guess the Japanese govt. intervention may be happening anytime soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2010
Hi bro, are you on GJ? after what happened to it yesterday, i was able to catch the fall from below, now i am riding it back up, maybe 135 can be seen again this month, if not, then i am going to get my SL to work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
honeric01:

Hi bro, are you on GJ? after what happened to it yesterday, i was able to catch the fall from below, now i am riding it back up, maybe 135 can be seen again this month, if not, then i am going to get my SL to work.
Hello Sir, I do not have any trade on GJ. It`s good to hear about your success. I am happy for you. Way to go, bro. Keep whipping forex. With God we can do all things, including fx, Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
martog:

Hello Sir, I do not have any trade on GJ. It`s good to hear about your success. I am happy for you. Way to go, bro. Keep whipping forex. With God we can do all things, including fx, Cheers!

Thanks bro GL to you too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
Looking @ two pairs: USDCAD and USDCHF. The latter seems to be re-writing its technicals tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
the yen looks oversold and so, gj,uj, may run up before a fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by saviourM: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
The EURUSD rallies but not enough. Comes back down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
Am happy with you guys here for what u've posted.
[b]There's a lot of fight on the other post 'IS FOREX REAL?'[/b]Here, there's a great sense of maturity. Please keep on sharing your ideas and insight.

grin grin Not fighting bros. Just trying to put things right. It is necessary sometimes. grin grin

@All
Kudos for those hints. I'm gaining.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
juron:

the yen looks oversold and so, gj,uj, may run up before a fall

I guess you meant 'overbought'.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
Kashif:

I guess you meant 'overbought'.

That's what he meant i bet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
this is a good step in the right direction. u realy understand wat it takes to trade or be a trader. good job. i will like to make a suggestion. in addition to ur trade alert, try and share insight into the thinking behind it.this will go along way in helping the forum members and will definately separate the menn from the boys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2010
Kashif:

Looking @ two pairs: USDCAD and USDCHF. The latter seems to be re-writing its technicals tongue

Got distracted yesterday and missed to enter USDCAD short. When I looked, it had hit my target and going down without me so, I placed a pending order just in case it gets back. As at this morning, it never got back; I just feel like crying cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2010
Kashif:

Got distracted yesterday and missed to enter USDCAD short. When I looked, it had hit my target and going down without me so, I placed a pending order just in case it gets back. As at this morning, it never got back; I just feel like crying cry
Good morning bro and all. I got stopped out for 35pips on my EUR/USD trade while I was chasing my TP2. However, my TP1 got hit for 62pips. So I went home with only 27pips.
@ Kashif, when you posted that stuff on USDCAD and USDCHF, I cranked down on the former and I went short @ 1.0593 at about 1.30 am this morning. So far its still doing well. Am sorry I couldnt post it online @ that time cos I was very tired and had to go to back to bed.
Guys I apologise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2010
@martog, my aim was to get in at 1.0655 yesterday but missed. I got very busy with some other things and got distracted. When I checked, it had gone to 1.0635 after touching .0658. I thought it would get back to that point where I was very comfortable, but it did not.

I always like to get in the trend as early as possible. Good to hear you got in after all. Cheers!

I am trying to see if AUDUSD would bring in something; went in short at .8891
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
martog and the "gang" i think dollar is still going to get stronger, most especially eu which look still vulunerable to attack, which may began by 1.00am in the morning till close of biz tommorrow as usual we follow our indicator and still remain flexible in our bias incase there is change for long term trend its down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
eu , all eyes still on 1.2460 monthly support, i join this at the right time cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
my analysis:

eu, monthly pivot broken, wekly pivot shattered, waiting for the daily pivot to be discarded, anytime i see this i will strongly consider[size=8pt][/size] entry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.