Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76331 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kashif:

Chei!!! See how time flies! Kudos to all the traders here who have kept it going this far. Jamace, God bless you!

AUDUSD - Sell with a stop at 1.0505
Yesterday’s forecast for the AUDUSD was bullish and this was confirmed with a 2nd higher daily
low in a row and a gain of 1 ¼ Big Figs on the day. While the market is recovering last week’s
losses, there remains the potential for investors to sell into this strength from close to 1.0641,
a 62% recovery to the Jul-Aug sell-off (1.1083-.9927). Going into Wednesday sentiment has i
n fact weakened in Asia and signals are pointing cautiously lower below a stop loss at 1.0505.
The immediate profit objective is 1.0465, today’s Asian low, with a move through this point
targeting 1.0425, this week’s 2 hour bull trend and then towards 1.0386, Tuesday’s base.

The risk to this call however would be with buying through a stop at 1.0505, the last 1 hour
high, a cautiously positive signal improving sentiment to 1.0536, yesterday’s top and then
towards 1.0603, last week’s high trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
Final Say:

Fellow Traders

I will BUY USD/JPY at 76.63 and place my SL at 75.84. SL will move to BE at 50pips if I get it. Otherwise, I move SL or I close manually. Have a good trading day.

GBPCHF - Buy with a stop of 1.3004.
For the past four days GBPCHF has traded sideways, inside the range from last Wednesday.
This sign of investor indecision continues but an intra-day pattern of higher lows which has
been established. The cross is overbought but selling pressures have not been strong enough
to turned indicators for sentiment negative. The trendless trading pattern of the past four days
is due to the market’s exhaustion after the gain of over seventeen big figures from the new
all-time low two weeks ago. In view of these facts our call is a cautious buy with a stop of
1.3004. The immediate profit target is 1.3111, the trend of lower highs from June 15. Gains
above here would generate additional buying to 1.3150 and then towards last Wednesday’s
high at 1.3217.

Risk to this call is a break back beneath 1.3004, Tuesday’s open. Losses beneath here would
indicate that bearish sentiment is stronger than initially assessed and generate additional losses
to 1.2913, Monday’s low and then towards 1.2808, last Wednesday’s base.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
congrat on the 100th page of this thread. good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
gv
honeric01:

AUDUSD - Sell with a stop at 1.0505
Yesterday’s forecast for the AUDUSD was bullish and this was confirmed with a 2nd higher daily
low in a row and a gain of 1 ¼ Big Figs on the day. While the market is recovering last week’s
losses, there remains the potential for investors to sell into this strength from close to 1.0641,
a 62% recovery to the Jul-Aug sell-off (1.1083-.9927). Going into Wednesday sentiment has i
n fact weakened in Asia and signals are pointing cautiously lower below a stop loss at 1.0505.
The immediate profit objective is 1.0465, today’s Asian low, with a move through this point
targeting 1.0425, this week’s 2 hour bull trend and then towards 1.0386, Tuesday’s base.

The risk to this call however would be with buying through a stop at 1.0505, the last 1 hour
high, a cautiously positive signal improving sentiment to 1.0536, yesterday’s top and then
towards 1.0603, last week’s high trade.
if i were you i will av to wait for the price to break down 55EMA, wait for a possible H/S if the diagonal trendline got broken cos the price look like a riseing momentum. it will be a good trade if the trendline is respected and the EMA is broken couple with CCI 55 under zero. then kaboom for AUBUSD. this is just my chart talking[img]http://C:\Users\fluting\Desktop\audusd.gif[/img]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
Final Say:

Fellow Traders

I will BUY USD/JPY at 76.63 and place my SL at 75.84. SL will move to BE at 50pips if I get it. Otherwise, I move SL or I close manually. Have a good trading day.
i will never think of buying this mofo pair called UsdJpy reason being that the price has been strugling to break 55EMA on 4hrs since last week with heavy rejection each time it got there. i have been shorting from this position since monday to take advantage of the intra movement. however there is a massive rejected bar last week which could propeel the pair back up but the momentum ryt now is to the downside. what could paly out is if the reversal H/S hold then we could see a kapooch to the upside. am still scared of last week crazy candle and the crazy 55ema stucking the upside move. so for now the price is trapped in the middle. lets watch and see what will happen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
@honeric01
my esmm100-10833 is saying gbp/chf may be heading south afterall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
namdo:

@honeric01
my esmm100-10833 is saying gbp/chf may be heading south afterall.

Sold it ds morning. tp is 320 n sl is 120.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
I love Gold, see down pour
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
beejaay:

if i were you i will av to wait for the price to break down 55EMA, wait for a possible H/S if the diagonal trendline got broken cos the price look like a riseing momentum. it will be a good trade if the trendline is respected and the EMA is broken couple with CCI 55 under zero. then kaboom for AUBUSD. this is just my chart talking[img]http://C:\Users\fluting\Desktop\audusd.gif[/img]
the H/S is formed with a super high rejection bar. it should be smooth sailing down from here. lets wait and see what will happen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bigpips(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hello all,stumbled on this thread a couple of days ago and i must say i am quite impressed with the level of contributions.I delved into forex sometime ago but was dealt harshly by wicked brokers & I left it.I am abt getting back into the business and i need broker suggestions pls.I need a broker who doesn't do the following:stop loss hunting,freeze platforms during mild and volatile news or during very profitable trades,do requotes,do slippages,do crazy widening of spreads during large movements and don't have withdrawal issues.
Suggested brokers based on your experience would be appreciated.
#Sorry for the long message.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Just don't use alpari, fxdd e.t.c
While some people may disagree here
i will recommend you use fxpro, good liquidity best order execution i have seen so far
at least they don't do any of the things u listed
wish u the green pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thanks to all the clients from this thread that got MoneySpinner EA
Majority came from here despite nay sayings
I encourage those whose got the EA to post their result here too
attached is the screenshot of the latest results from this working EA
I m going to create a topic here on designing profitable EAs and how to work with them to achieve good profits
Check older posts for old results
Contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with the title  "Request EA" to daylisgroup@live.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
before you begin i will suggest you go to forexfactory.com (rookie discussion area) and search for Broker Formation. there u will understand that most of the blame we place on brokers are not theirs but a manifestation of our own shortcomings in knowledge. under normal circumstance no broker will freeze, cause spillage. if u check ur broker and compare with the platform of the other brokers u will notice that the price levels are always around the same area. the difference in the price point is caused by the difference in liquidity provider which is normal (if u av heard of arbitrage trading before. this set of people profit from price inefficiency from different liquidity provider). my advice to you is to focus on ur strategy and trade execution (2pips to 5pips spillage should not hurt you. check ur mt4 execution tab u will see deviation. it is put there for purpose use it to ur advantage) rather than looking fora broker that will be ur best friend cos they are not. infact they are ur worst enemy. remember most of them are bucketshop broker including fxpro,fxdd,alapri and etall.though majority of them now secondary account for people that wanna operate from ECN and STP trade position.if atall u will need my recommendation as per a particular broker i will recommend London Capital Group or Hotspotfx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bigpips(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thanks meteorxtra.Will check them out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
bigpips:

Hello all,stumbled on this thread a couple of days ago and i must say i am quite impressed with the level of contributions.I delved into forex sometime ago but was dealt harshly by wicked brokers & I left it.I am abt getting back into the business and i need broker suggestions pls.I need a broker who doesn't do the following:stop loss hunting,freeze platforms during mild and volatile news or during very profitable trades,do requotes,do slippages,do crazy widening of spreads during large movements and don't have withdrawal issues.
Suggested brokers based on your experience would be appreciated.
#Sorry for the long message.

Just like meteorxtra mentioned, try and stay away from Alpari.

I am with fxpro, and there has been no issues, only that you must have quality internet connection to enjoy them. (Have a DNS issue and get disconnected) If this is not the case, you will see a lot of requotes (common with most fifth-digit quoting brokers). Worthy of note however is that fxpro does not offer mini account trading.

I forgot to add that they have one of the lowest spreads I have seen so far. Another to consider is fxopen if you want to trade micro/mini accounts, just that I don't know how far with their licensing. Very reliable price streaming, quick execution, quick deposit and withdrawal, but high spread.

Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hi FX Traders

If you believe in my calls, keep making your pips and keep running. If you don't, then, keep watching. I have talked. God bless. Remember, knowledge, discipline and patience are the keys to success in FX market. Anybody can do it if you are willing. if you want to take your decisions regarding the current status of the trade after the initial call, choice is yours. Have a nice evening. I have posted the current charts of the two open positions. God bless

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
I didnt get to write on the 100th page of the thread.angry angry angry.meanwhile am digging aguiyi's decision to trade one pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
before you begin i will suggest you go to forexfactory rookie discussion area and search for Broker Formation. there u will understand that most of the blame we place on brokers are not theirs but a manifestation of our own shortcomings in knowledge. under normal circumstance no broker will freeze, cause spillage. if u check ur broker and compare with the platform of the other brokers u will notice that the price levels are always around the same area. the difference in the price point is caused by the difference in liquidity provider which is normal (if u av heard of arbitrage trading before. this set of people profit from price inefficiency from different liquidity provider). my advice to you is to focus on ur strategy and trade execution (2pips to 5pips spillage should not hurt you. check ur mt4 execution tab u will see deviation. it is put there for purpose use it to ur advantage) rather than looking fora broker that will be ur best friend cos they are not. infact they are ur worst enemy. remember most of them are bucketshop broker including fxpro,fxdd,alapri and etall.though majority of them now secondary account for people that wanna operate from ECN and STP trade position.if atall u will need my recommendation as per a particular broker i will recommend London Capital Group or Hotspotfx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.