Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? (2032 Views)

New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) / Sales People Wanted / How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? by PIdeas: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2010
Ideas People WANTED: Do You Have An Idea, A Project, ?

Are you a prolific think tank? A revolutionary ideas person? Do you have an idea, a project or an initiative than can effectively impact the bottom-line of a region or state government in Nigeria? Well you are what I am looking for!

Criteria:
1. You must have an original IDEA, PROJECT or INITIATIVE
2. Your IDEA, PROJECT or INITIATIVE must have measurable economic impact on humanity and more directly a state in Nigeria
3. Your IDEA, PROJECT or INITIATIVE must have a defendable/accountable budget which must not be less than N500m and no more than N2bn with a precise analysis of benefits within 2 - 10 years.
4. You must have a verifiable record of independent achievements (IDEA, PROJECT or INITIATIVE)

If what I've described sounds like what you have been waiting for, send me an email at projectideas.101@gmail.com
Please do not send CV's; I would permanently block such email addresses as this is not a job advertisement. Only IDEAS people are required.

If what you have don't sound convincing to you; it most likely won't to me, so don't bother reaching me.

Nairalanders, if you have it, reach me and lets' talk.
Re: Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? by erastus75: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2010
P-Ideas,

I have personally sent my ideas to people claiming to be financiers without anything, I nothing coming out of such and when fellow nairalanders are not responding to your post, I believe they do have such experience too. After sending your idea(s), the person will then collate them and choose from any one he or she thinks that is good.
Then it is ON YOUR OWN(oyo)

I do not know how you will convince us to send our ideas.

Thank you,
Re: Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? by surveycash(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
erastus75:

P-Ideas,

I have personally sent my ideas to people claiming to be financiers without anything, I nothing coming out of such and when fellow nairalanders are not responding to your post, I believe they do have such experience too. After sending your idea(s), the person will then collate them and choose from any one he or she thinks that is good.
Then it is ON YOUR OWN(oyo)

I do not know how you will convince us to send our ideas.

Thank you,

The thought of someone circumventing your idea may make that idea never see the daylight that is why the say the best of ideas are always in the cementry.

THis is what you do erastus75, always hide an important element in the design without which the idea cannot be implemented!
Re: Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? by PIdeas: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
Well original as your claims may seem, I find them hard to believe because marketing and idea on its own is a skill you need. If you have such great ideas, I find it difficult to understand how you can't seem to send them across or market them without loosing your key holds on the idea. An MOU may help but I can sign MOU after some simple basics of reality, productivity and SWOT. Discussing these would not necessarily give up your ace.

However, if your still having challenges, send me a mail on projectideas.101@gmail.com I may have to take you through a how to,

Cheers,
Re: Ideas People Wanted: Do You Have An Idea, A Project: ? by delyjoks: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
I have an idea on how to control road accident. I have sent you an email to your box. Check it and give me feed back or call me on my mobile. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wow...free Download Premium Softwares!!! This Is Crazy / What Is USSD Transaction Fee Access Bank Just Took #1720 From My Account (pix) / Social Media Marketing Is NOT Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.