Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? (3251 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Ghanaian And Nigerian Men Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by Noigeeriaa: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2010
It's slightly revolting, very fat arms and belly, not a lot of ass/nyash and breasts tho.
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by 5p1naz(m): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2010
lmao @ topic. . . but never ever say again that ghana girls dont have buttocks. . . have u ever been there? ? ? omo dont even say it again. . . even 5year old ghana girl get smtin for back. . . beautiful and ugly. .
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by Jaideyone(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2010
lwkmd. . . [s]their stomachs are filled with eba and egusi soup[/s] grin
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by queeneve: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2010
I don't know what girls you have been looking at but these girls I have seen were overly built and I mistaken them for grown women,

Maybe you clump all women based on few women you have seen?
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by googles: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2010
e'en tho i have fat aSS, flabby arms
a pot belly still give good loving

Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by CorkyJoe: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2010
I love Ghana babes tongue, Cant stand Naija babes angry
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by omolola3: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2010
lol
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by DeepSoul(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Pls poster name one country where you don't see women with fat arms and belly. I'm waiting oh!

If you are bored, please go to the Forum Games section. U people no dey tire to display ur mumurity
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by Omolola1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
awww
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
but really, whats with the flabby bellies?
its very irritating to see, why dont you people take any pride and care in your appearance these days?
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by DrCork: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
Too e honest, Ghana girls gots Nyansh!! tongue

I will sell my Jeep becoz of them, tongue
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by Pafuri(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2010
Banku for Ghanaian girls.
Fufu for Nigerian girls. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? by tlfacts: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
You male chauvinists How Come Ghanaian And Nigerian Men Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies?

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Really Intimidated By Successful & Independent Women? / Temperaments And Love Language / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.