Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - (24319 Views)

Threat Of War Against Igbos: Buhari Is Right – Ohanaeze Youth Council / JUST IN!!! 2019 : What I Will Do For The Igbos - Buhari Reveals In Aba / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sarrki(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Unlike Other Tribes That Play Real Politics, The Igbo Play Politics Like Traders, Says Okorocha
He also urged his people to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari or forget a chance at an Igbo presidency, even in 2031.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKFEB 14, 2019

Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, says the Igbo play politics like traders, unlike other tribes that play "real politics".

He also urged his people to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari or forget a chance at an Igbo presidency, even in 2031.

Speaking on Wednesday at the zonal rallies for Okigwe and Owerri zones, organised in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates for Saturday’s election.

He said: “Some people, especially our brothers, are campaigning now against President Buhari, saying he is Boko Haram and a herdsman.

You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.

“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?

“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.

“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.

“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023.

“On Imo State governorship, the president advised that we all vote according to our conscience. Conscience in Igbo is ‘mee uche gi’, which translates to voting for Uche Nwosu. Nwosu is the only credible person among all those vying for the position. He has no dent or skeleton in his cupboard.

“His only sin is that he came from a poor background and by the grace of God married my daughter. Today, Action Alliance (AA) and APC have joined to form what is called perfect alliance

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/14/unlike-other-tribes-play-real-politics-igbo-play-politics-traders-says-okorocha

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
One of those guys that still makes me to believe strongly that politics in Nigeria is not about tribe or religion

Your excellency you have said it all

155 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Born2Breed(f): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
This is what happens to those thinking of voting for Buhari....

https://twitter.com/chosensomto/status/1095605208586043392?s=19

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Binikingdowm: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
One of those guys that still makes me to believe strongly that politics in Nigeria is not about tribe or religion

Your excellency you have said it all
why so afraid of the Igbo people?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

What you guys believe in is agbata Eke (put on the table and let’s share)

We say Nooooooo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
why so afraid of the Igbo people?

Call your leaders to respond to me

I don’t troll with baby wailers

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Binikingdowm: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:

Call your leaders to respond to me

I don’t troll with baby wailers
I'm not Igbo but I can sense you people(APC) are terrified of them

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sarrki(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I'm not Igbo but I can sense you people(APC) are terrified of them

I say call your elders

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Apc couldn't win rochas IMO state in 2015 when they were more united let alone now that there is confusion.
Only in anyone's wildest dream will a man from southeast que up to vote a buhari. Impossible

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by dguyindcorner(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by agitator: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Everybody no say this man na otu-osha grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Now they want to bring up tribal politics via divide and rule, when all the indices showing the growth of the Nation are totally flawed..

A REAL average Nigerian knows their is no tangible reason to vote the APC.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by unity004(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2019
grin imagine disrespecting ur own tribe becus of a lifeless aboki, anyway back to daura is a must

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by jlinkd78(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Iberiberism defined. They should vote according to their conscience at governorship but must vote Buhari at Presidential. Hypocrite spotted.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Corrinthians(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
unity004:
grin imagine disrespecting ur own tribe becus of a lifeless aboki, anyway back to daura is a must
Same way ibos are insulting their supreme leader because of an Established Cameroonian Thief. grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by dukie25: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

Saw the thread yesterday on Twitter. He voted Buhari and less than a year he regretted it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Fesomu(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
WITH OR WITHOUT MOFOS

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by PFRB: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Okorocha told Imo people that Uwajumogu would become deputy senate president . Imo people elected Uwajumogu but till now nothing has happened.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Modarun(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Ok. is that all? they have heard you. Oya go and get sense. Hehehe Igbos know a bad market when they see one. Until we see you seat on the table of those who make the decision of what happens in the APC then i guess Igbos too will start believing you. Gerrara here House Niqqa

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by torino88(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2019
nobody is an island, also applicable to other tribes. no single tribe can make one president in Nigeria
after all buhari couldn't win in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when only Hausas are supporting him

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Imagine this iberiberism man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by gidgiddy: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2019
PFRB:
Okorocha told Imo people that Uwajumogu would become deputy senate president . Imo people elected Uwajumogu but till now nothing has happened.

Okorocha is deluded, how did he think Uwajumogu would be deputu Senate President when Saraki was President with PDP support? To have made Uwajumogu Senate President would have meant removing Saraki himself and nobody had a stomach for that

Okorocha should tell us what Yorubas gained out of Obasunjo 8 year rule,

What Ijaws got out of GEJ's 5 year rule,

And what residents of Daura got of Buhari's 4 year rule

So this 2023 noise he keeps making as if the heavens will fall into Igbo land with the presidency of Nigeria should stop

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by goodnessme1(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Who president help.
What we want is total freedom of our land.

No referendum no election.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Born2Breed(f): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
dukie25:

Saw the thread yesterday on Twitter. He voted Buhari and less than a year he regretted it.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Efulefu...Ewu Congo. Little wonder ur name is mazi nwamkpi okoroawusa@yahoo.com.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ArmaniUhuru: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
This fat fool is a disgrace to the Igbo race. Okorocha knows he’s lying.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by TIGRITIS: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
Is it not just 5% ?

Buhari doesn't need their vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by MobilityExpress: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
winner Statue loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Kennitrust(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
Fail confident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.