Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Place For Thirty-Somethings - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Place For Thirty-Somethings (15193 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Place For Thirty-Somethings by erekihc: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2006
I have to be honest. I think this forum needs a rest room for those in their 30s. A place to get our sanity back and maybe some mature conversation. This is and should not be seen as a slight on the younger ones. It’s just that sometimes we don’t get you…..

Holla if you hear me....

2 Likes

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mayozat: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
Holla ... but 'rest room'   Sounds a bit gGreypanther-like to me. a 'zone' maybe ... a place ... a den  but  rest rooms arearen'tually the most ambient of places but Holla all the same cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by larger20(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
u have come to the wrong place then..most people here are less than 28 yrs old dude..get off the room and go to ur local bar..that is a palce for thirties.. good luck grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by IAH(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hey, lager beer 20! Don't spoil this place, there are many thirty-somethings here and they are coming! Just wait and see this restroom fill up soon! tongue

1 Like

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by debanjee(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2006
i
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by disney(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol thats so funny larger. Anyways, if you want the thirty somethings for una talk to oga seun. He definately figure out a way for you. Men, l won't be surprise if someone says they want a fifty somethings. Sha, the good thing about naira land is that you can get urself into any category ( comeon there's career section for those that are working, family section for the married, internet , fashion and relationship segment for those that are single so l really don't know what you talking about erikhc. grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by dablessed(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2006
Larger_20, dont be silly! ( Hey i dont mean the offensive kinda silly but the British one )

I agree with yah Erek....
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by omon(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2006
This has to be addressed before this forum becomes a ding-dong like the asorock forum.. I am in full support that will make only meaningful contributions
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freshsmile: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2006
Yes. I was thinking the same. we need an over
30s section and maybe just a kids room for some of the dribble.
I have been reading the forum for weeks the minute I put my first reply in I got cut down by Larger_20 for having an experienced view on something. He told me I was "thinking like an old woman" I got the shock of my life and he really hurt my feelings. I dont feel old at all. Maybe we need an insult room too for angry young men. But Seriously this group is growing at a very fast speed. When I first joined in November there were around 5000 members. now there is over 10,000. This will grow to be a huge site and us "old timers" actually exist and have thinking brains, life experience and valid points of view on some topics.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by IAH(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2006
Seems like Lager beer 20 has just been stepping on the elders' toes. Lager, where you at? Come and prostrate here! angry
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by disney(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
Well, there are many cool and cute people on this site. So feel free to socialize and have fun. grin grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by hotangel2(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2006
The religion forum, tech forum, and ermm.. politics. Perfect restroom for the thirties.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freshsmile: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2006
What are you saying Hot-Angel? Do you think if you reach a certain age all of a sudden you stop living and become boring? You want to deligate Religion, Tech and politics to us over 30s.?...

hot-angel:

The religion forum, tech forum, and ermm.. politics. Perfect restroom for the thirties.

I like all the new music all the latest hip-hop .. all the fashion, family, romance, sexuality, travel, career, health, books, and sport. And we dont need restrooms.. that is where you go to pee...........chatroom forums are usually open to all ages unless specified by the admin.. in which case teenagers can have a special toilet room just for their own..lol
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by hotangel2(f): 1:12am On Jan 13, 2006
i tot the over 30's needed a restroom. That's why i said, y'all should go to the tech forums . cheesy cheesy
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by WesleyanA(f): 3:30am On Jan 13, 2006
i like this idea. hmmm. It'll be cool if it worked (i'm sure it will) you guys can discuss stuff like colleges for your kids and married life and Nigeria e.t.c.
cheesy cheesy
hope i made sense lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by larger20(m): 3:38am On Jan 13, 2006
I am sorry 30s and above here..it was just some taught..I don't see reason why u should create a group for yourself though..don't u like to feel young? Anyways...I am especially sorry to freshsmile for my comment but anyways.Both young and old is needed to restore nigeria's glory...I might run for president when i get older and I need your surport!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by joftech(m): 4:38am On Jan 13, 2006
I wonder what's special being 30 up. Age is nothing but numbers. At times we the youngsters sound more sensible than the so called Metuselahs.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by erekihc: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2006
Larger 20, Hot_angel? Thanks for your contributions. I guess it helps me make my point. Seun, please give us a link…..

Just call it 30somethings….

Cheers
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freshsmile: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2006
Methuselah!!!!  shocked is a very old person around 969 years old.. why are you thinking over 30 is so ancient?  cry
we DO like to chat about more than college for the kids and married life. My baby is only 1 years old. kiss
 I still have a lifetime ahead of me.
Like I said. many topics are of interest here
I love reading all
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by joftech(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2006
Don't mind my using that word. But i don't see any reason why people should be alienating / profiling people here.

We can all put heads together on issues. i can talk about family/kids issues like an expert and i have never father a child. The bottom line is saying the right thing at the right time.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2006
Wow...so the folks over thirty's are now considered old.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by erekihc: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2006
Its not about alienation, no one says the oldies (over 30s) will not indulge in some of the infantile conversations that sporadically go on here. But I think it will be nice for us to discuss things that are a lot more common to ourselves (and our old age!)
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2006
erekihc:

Its not about alienation, no one says the oldies (over 30s) will not indulge in some of the infantile conversations that sporadically go on here. But I think it will be nice for us to discuss things that are a lot more common to ourselves (and our old age!)

Bro, I no know book please quit using big words.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by vinna(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2006
I quite agree with erekihc, more matured people on this forum sure need a place where they can rub minds about issues that are of common interest to them.

This does not mean they are alienating anybody, but as we all must know, what is a serious issue to a 20 year old most certainly might not be a serious one to a 30year old.

I think this would be fun!  smiley
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by erekihc: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2006
Seun,

What do you think? It wouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to set up.

Please, place us between Technology and Nairaland.com

I think you have enough support for this, and it will even bring more traffic to your forum….Get in before someone else does..

Thanks
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freddie1(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2006
what are we gon be doing in da place? written like a teen right? grin but seriously, i don't think its a bad idea anyways.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by prettyH(f): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2006
Seriously, i opted for an older thread a while back cos the dribble and the bashing on some threads was quite irritating. I guess thats why alot of folks have bid farewell to NL. I hope this idea works.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by dagaro(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2006
Is Seun on STRIKe?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by LoverBwoy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2006
Yo Larger 20!!!
fix up and i think it would be nice if u APOLOGISE TO fRESHSMILE...SHE SAID U REALLY HURT HER FEELING!! trust me thats a bad thing to do esp online when ucan get to people esp as u dnt even know them
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by EddyTells(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2006
CATEGORY PLS

30s AND SINGLE

30s AND MARRIED

30s AND DESPERATE

30s AND DIVORCED
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by dejiolowe: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2006
@larger_20 like what Atiku said, we oldies shouldnt join issues with small boys.

we need a 'rest room' where we could discuss important issues about the polity. you never know, someone here could be the next senator, governor, presido, etc. and with young and old folks around here, who needs a God father?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by larger20(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
dejiolowe:

@larger_20 like what Atiku said, we oldies shouldnt join issues with small boys.

we need a 'rest room' where we could discuss important issues about the polity. you never know, someone here could be the next senator, governor, presido, etc. and with young and old folks around here, who needs a God father?

Actually i am seriously concidering leading nigeria tomorrow..u never know and what not...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share / Nutty Whatsapp Hot Chat Group. 10 Babes 5 Guys / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.