Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

She-males . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She-males . . . (6299 Views)

You Believe Gay Marriages Are Bad? Who Do You Suppose She Males Get Married To? / Do She-males Truely Exist? / Who Are She-males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She-males . . . by 5p1naz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
do she-males really exist? ? ? [size=5pt]well i guess they really do[/size]. . . i was just wondering why so little is said about this people . . . even the Internet don't have much on them. . . but the little bit of information i could scoop from the Internet tells me that their case is caused more by defect from birth. . . incase u don't know who shemales are, ima give u a non-technical definition. . . they are girls who have d1cks in-between their legs not a vag1na. . . and i can't help to imagine that some of the girls i have met in my life or walked past on the street, even some girls here on NL have d1cks in-between their legs instead of a vag1na. . .

i stand to be corrected. . .
Re: She-males . . . by shehu50(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
Not all some of them undergo transplants to get either male or female organs.There are lots of them in Bangkok and in the U.S
Re: She-males . . . by CuteAngel(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
It seems you guyz enjoy the banning.  Its fun anyways seeing you guyz adding color to ur user names.
Re: She-males . . . by InkedNerd(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
5p1naz:

do she-males really exist? ? ? [size=5pt]well i guess they really do[/size]. . . i was just wondering why so little is said about this people . . . even the Internet don't have much on them. . . but the little bit of information i could scoop from the Internet tells me that their case is caused more by defect from birth. . . incase u don't know who shemales are, ima give u a non-technical definition. . . they are girls who have d1cks in-between their legs not a vag1na. . . and i can't help to imagine that some of the girls i have met in my life or walked past on the street, even some girls here on NL have d1cks in-between their legs instead of a vag1na. . .

i stand to be corrected. . .

Ok, first of all stop calling them she-males? You're using an improper term. What is seems like you're trying to describe is a hermaphrodite, not a "she-male". Some people also use the term intersex. And what you describe in your post is limited on information, not because the information doesn't exit but because you just didn't put enough information. You said it a hermaphrodite are girls that are born with d.icks. That isn't entirely true, its not just limited to the physical attributes. If they were girls who were born with manliness then obviously they are of one gender. Hermaphrodites are BOTH male and female, NOT just female. A intersex individual can have the physique of man and have female sex organs.

shehu 50:

Not all some of them undergo transplants to get either male or female organs.There are lots of them in Bangkok and in the U.S

What it appears that you are talking about is transgenderism. That is a TOTALLY different thing from being a hermaphrodite. Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external focal places and the internal focal places (the testes and ovaries). Transgenderism deals more with the psyche of being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth. So please don't confuse the two. You said there are a lot of them in Thailand and in the US, well, in reality there are many transgender people are over the world. Its just that Thailand happens to has one of the largest population of transgender individuals in the world.
Re: She-males . . . by JesusloveU: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
Come to Thailand and see lots of shemales.
Re: She-males . . . by 9igerian: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
lmao. . . i see [size=14pt]cuteangel[/size] is having fun seeing this dudes hate on emselves. . . i love the new name ur suggesting too. . .

Inked_Nerd:

Ok, first of all stop calling them she-males? You're using an improper term. What is seems like you're trying to describe is a hermaphrodite, not a "she-male". Some people also use the term intersex. And what you describe in your post is limited on information, not because the information doesn't exit but because you just didn't put enough information. You said it a hermaphrodite are girls that are born with d.icks. That isn't entirely true, its not just limited to the physical attributes. If they were girls who were born with manliness then obviously they are of one gender. Hermaphrodites are BOTH male and female, NOT just female. A intersex individual can have the physique of man and have female sex organs.

i never said they were born with d1cks. . . i said birth deformation, meaning more than just born with a d1ck and i know its not just about the females. . . there are males too but in my research i found out there were more females than males . . . plus if you carefully look at my first post, you'd see "[size=14pt]incase u don't know who shemales are, ima give u a non-technical definition[/size]" i just didnt wanna bore people with very long articles. . . i dont like reading long articles. . . same with many nigerians. . . smiley
Re: She-males . . . by 1104(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
where are all my posts on this thread shocked shocked
Re: She-males . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
9igerian:

lmao. . . i see [size=14pt]cuteangel[/size] is having fun seeing this dudes hate on emselves. . . i love the new name your suggesting too. . .

i never said they were born with d1cks. . . i said birth deformation, meaning more than just born with a d1ck and i know its not just about the females. . . there are males too but in my research i found out there were more females than males . . . plus if you carefully look at my first post, you'd see "[size=14pt]incase u don't know who shemales are, ima give u a non-technical definition[/size]" i just didnt wanna bore people with very long articles. . . i dont like reading long articles. . . same with many nigerians. . . smiley

Ok cool

190, :

where are all my posts on this thread shocked shocked

LOOOOOOOOL grin
Re: She-males . . . by CaptCavey(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
They're so rare in nigeria i guess;or maybe just so discreet because of the type of society we have here.
Re: She-males . . . by MOBO444(f): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hmmmmmmmm she male, got them loads here in London.
Re: She-males . . . by tpiah: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
yes, they exist.

the nl user called johnterry is one.

his girlfriend used to cry bitter tears after she found out.

thank goodness she left him for a proper male.

since then, he's been too afraid to hook up with anyone else for fear of repeating his past experiences witrh girls.

there's another s.hemale here called bennz.
Re: She-males . . . by tpiah: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

Hmmmmmmmm she male, got them loads here in London.

indeed!!

vegetable seller wey dey shout say im vegetable no be trash heap type.

who ask am.
Re: She-males . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah:

yes, they exist.

the nl user called johnterry is one.

his girlfriend used to cry bitter tears after she found out.

thank goodness she left him for a proper male.

since then, he's been too afraid to hook up with anyone else for fear of repeating his past experiences witrh girls.

there's another s.hemale here called bennz.

Proper male??! C'mon are you serious?! You make it sound like he asked to be born that way.
Re: She-males . . . by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
are u minding tpiah?
Re: She-males . . . by tpiah: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Proper male??! C'mon are you serious?! You make it sound like he asked to be born that way.

hey, stuff happens.

johnterry has my full sympathy but i cant blame his girlfriend for finding a proper male.

not everybody can live without sex. The guy clearly wasnt cutting it. And his b.reasts matched her own for size -but unfortunately the woman isnt gay. sad

moreso, the lady said he stank down there.

**shrugs**

i cant tell her to stay and suffer.

she said everybody from his hometown tend to have that stink.
Re: She-males . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah:

hey, stuff happens.

johnterry has my full sympathy but i cant blame his girlfriend for finding a proper male.

not everybody can live without sex. The guy clearly wasnt cutting it. And his bosoms matched her own-but unfortunately the lady isnt gay. sad

moreso, the lady said he stank down there.

**shrugs**

i cant tell her to stay and suffer.

she said everybody from his hometown tend to have that stink.

I don't think sympathy is what that user wants. Its understanding. And who said anything about living without sex?
Re: She-males . . . by tpiah: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^abeg, i've done what i could.

i said johnterry has my sympathy and understanding.

wetin remain?

his s.ex is nothing to write home about.

in fact, it would be a disgrace to discuss what his girlfriend said, so make i pity am.
Re: She-males . . . by tpiah: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
@johnterry

no, i'm not saying all this because of your posts on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-502521.32.html
Re: She-males . . . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
@poster
a she*male/ladyboy is a MAN that will use surgery and female hormones pills to look like a woman but he would keep his pe*nis. NOBODY in this world is born a she*male.

a transexual is someone born a man but with the mind of a woman (or vice versa).

a transvestite is someone who dresses/lives/breathes like a woman but who are still 100% male.

a hermaphrodite is someone born with both gender(male/female)as a birth defect.

here is a thread i created a while back about Shemales, take the test and enjoy!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-276316.0.html

1 Like

Re: She-males . . . by 6fut: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
I wonda y som pple ar foncusin hermaphrodite wit she-males. Hermaphrodite is person wit both male nd female sex organ y she-males (strictly 4gurls) who hav male organ (pen*s) instead of female organ (vargina). I hav seen dem on documentaries and also read abt dem. If u dont bliv me, jus google she-males or bera sti visit darkbutts.com nd see black/white gurls wt heavy d*cks instead of cunts, sti dont bliv, mor facts comin
Re: She-males . . . by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^^^LOL!!!!! see ignorance at its highest!!!!
brotha, shemales ARE (and will always BE) MEN who get plastic surgery to get tittay and resemble females etc.
how would you even know that a child born with a dick is a girl unless it grew tittay?! what you wrote made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

1 Like

Re: She-males . . . by InkedNerd(f): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2010
6fut+:

I wonda y som pple ar foncusin hermaphrodite wit she-males. Hermaphrodite is person wit both male nd female sex organ y she-males (strictly 4gurls) who hav male organ (pen*s) instead of female organ (vargina). I hav seen dem on documentaries and also read abt dem. If u dont bliv me, jus google she-males or bera sti visit darkbutts.com nd see black/white gurls wt heavy d*cks instead of cunts, sti dont bliv, mor facts comin

I agree with MRbrownJAY. The stuff you wrote is a bit off. You're the one mixing up the two. Shemales and hermaphrodites are two different thing--the definition/explanation that you provided is inaccurate. A hermaphrodite can be born with both male and female s.ex organs, it isn't necessarily one or the other. Hermaphrodite can be born with a male s.ex organ and have the psyche of woman and vice versa.
Re: She-males . . . by 1102(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2010
and wats sexy abt this post~

(1) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Having S€x [MUST READ] / People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.