Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? (5668 Views)

Money is good / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Does Marrying Mean Being Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by jarkbauer: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
virgins, even though rare,is seen by some as a guaranty of a good wife.but i bet to differ because i believe a good wife is matter of character and not from virginity

my girlfriend claims she is a virgin!!!!!
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Pls don't go by that, cos most virgins this days are something else. Put everything in prayer and God will give u your heart desire. Remember the only thing that is constant is CHANGE
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
thank goodness u added common sense to ya post
well i agree wiv u cus wen d cherry is poped ,den u no dat bcus d meat was frozen  doesnt mean it dint ave an expiry date
but trust sum wud differ wait to read more moronic ideas
gud luck jark  wink wink wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by double08(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2010
No it is not because the girl might find out the forbidden fruit is very sweet,she might go and pluck it in another mans compound to see if that one is sweeter than that at home cool
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Girl846(f): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2010
Remember that everyone (ashawo, slut, manwhore) was a virgin at a point in time so there is no real guarantee.

However, if a girl is a virgin for the right reasons - religious, moral, principals, self-respect etc
then she is likely to have those characteristics in her personality which are good qualities of wife material.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by mercy200: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello
Am mercy,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (mercyjobe@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by tlfacts: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
What is wrong with all of you, are women objects, how come you rarely talk of male virgins
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
tlfacts:

What is wrong with all of you, are women objects, how come you rarely talk of male virgins

Because Nigerian society is a sexist society angry
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by tlfacts: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2010
Its plainly disgusting, its high time women open their eyes and not let themselves be used by men.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
Yupp. Usually when a woman speaks out against things like that they'll say she's a feminist or "too westernized", SMH.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by tlfacts: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
Something needs to be done, I believe women are contributing to male chauvinism by saying yes to certain things
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
Yes indeed. All this subservience needs to be put to rest. Makes me wonder if I'll ever date a Nigerian guy since most of them think I'm a feminist or that I'm "too westernized".
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Omolola1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
jarkbauer:

virgins, even though rare,is seen by some as a guaranty of a good wife.but i bet to differ because i believe a good wife is matter of character and not from virginity

Nope, its not a guarantee
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
no!
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by tlfacts: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
jarkbauer:

You believe: a good wife is matter of character and not from virginity, you say : my girlfriend claims she is a virgin!!!!!

Then why are you making this post, what is your problem with her claiming to be a virgin, if she doesn't want to have pre-marital sexual intercourse with you its her choice.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by MOBO444(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ Poster marrying a virgin does not make a good wife, we are bringing an article out soon on BLACK VIRGIN.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
LMAO, who is this "we" that you speak of mumu MOBO444?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2010
Not really,but u've got a higher chance she'll make a good wife,
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
That's not true. How did you come to such a conclusion?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
Statistics are there to back it up! Honestly speaking,if i'm unfortunate to marry a disvirg , i wont be happy. Do you think It's possible for me to remain a virgin till i marry? I want to have gf but i'm afraid they'll ask for sex which i'm not and won't be ready for till i walk down d aisle
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
stevetboy9:

Statistics are there to back it up! Honestly speaking,if i'm unfortunate to marry a disvirg , i wont be happy. Do you think It's possible for me to remain a virgin till i marry? I want to have gf but i'm afraid they'll ask for sex which i'm not and won't be ready for till i walk down d aisle

Ok, I'm waiting. Where are these statistics that you speak of? You haven't provided any evidence to back up your claim. Are you trying to tell me that if I marry a man right now that I won't be as good as a wife as a woman who is a virgin? As for you having sex, no one is forcing you to have s.ex. That is totally up to you. Human beings are sexual creatures. Its in our nature to want to have s.ex. It's unrealistic to you to wait till you get married yes, but its not impossible. You can do it if you want. That's totally up to you.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by MOBO444(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I'm waiting. Where are these statistics that you speak of? You haven't provided any evidence to back up your claim. Are you trying to tell me that if I marry a man right now that I won't be as good as a wife as a woman who is a virgin? As for you having sex, no one is forcing you to have s.ex. That is totally up to you. Human beings are sexual creatures. Its in our nature to want to have s.ex. Is it unrealistic to you to wait till you get married yes, but its not impossible. You can do it if you want. That's totally up to you.

Inked_Nerd you daughter of the east, go and rest your ass.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
So u're disvirgined? Now,if u are a virgin, u'll reason wit me otherwise,u'll protect yr interest
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
Where is this evidence to back up you claim?!?!?!
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by tlfacts: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
Who says stevetboy9 is a virgin
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
i said it myself. I'm a virgin! Take it or leave it
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
me too hehehehe
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
stevetboy9:

i said it myself. I'm a virgin! Take it or leave it

You're not evidence. Where are these statistics that supposedly support your claim? Please don't say you again--smh.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
No i wasn't refering to u. It was some 1 that asked 'you said stevetboy9 is a virgin' i was refering to. Let forget abt evidence but deep inside u, u know d truth
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
lol, and what's the truth?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by adosjun(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
Watch as d disvirgined sistas defend themselves, Pretty lady Virgin 96% makes a gud wife becos they r mostly pips of d spirit
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
The truth is if u marry a virgin,chances are there that she'll be faithful ,trustworthy,and loyal. Ink, i want to tell u Ds, if u future hubby meet u not a virgin, 1. He wont respect u that much 2. He'll always be suspicious of your movement and that is where trust comes in! I'm a guy and am telling u the truth. The guys that tell u that virginity is old skul are those who want to chop and drop. Wen they want to settled down,they'll now want to marry a virgin. Whereas,they've disvirgined so many girls. Men are terrible. I'm telling u d fact. Take it or leave it. I dont want to talk abt dis issue again. It pis me off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.