Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178133 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by dokkyelele(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
Oyin, if u're still bored abt wat to say,l wud advice u go see a councelor or likewise u both go find one that wil help u beta on ur relationship.
Al those dat're givin u question cant ask their spouse dat same question or likewise stil havin personal problem in their relationship, abi l lie?
Remain bless
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by tithe(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
@poster,

Ask him to marry u or, angry
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nikusbabe(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
assk him wot got him attracted to u in the first place', then u ll know if he is lieing inbetween his teeth
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by earlalright(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
I am a guy, though a love, sex and relationship counsellor with an organization geared towards reducing divorce in Nigeria and host same show weekly, i won't deny that i've been in your position with some persons even this year. But one trick which always bail me out is that i start a discussion with what is before us like a car, building or someone's dressing. Them maybe the news or occurrence and from there, i just divert from here and there using my eye contact to show that i am not demanding an answer. This is for now. Jist you later. www.myspace.com/naijapassion
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by unitee(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ posta- i will ask him why punish me this much when i luv him so much
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by xxcarolxx(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Guess she dont need advice any more this thread was created in 06
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Teche: 2:53am On May 05, 2010
Babe! See there are thousands and one questions to ask guys. We will ever use our sugarcoated mouth to spin and give suit answer that never and will never rich our heart just to 1. Sleep with you till we satisfy. 2. To win your affections. 3. To exploit ur money if you have. 4. To make u despodent and useless. 5. To use you complete our time table. 6. Count you among our prey. 7. To live you for other girl that is better when we find. Well! I know many many babilonian Guys wouldn't be happy as I disclosed there secrete. But if you want husband that will be wit you for life, give ur life to Christ genuinely and pray for him to reveal to your life partner. For any question, mail me on tosin4eche@yahoo.com
pls, all young ladies that might come across this, we boys are PHB: PROFFESIONAL HEART BREAKER. Beware!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by cbase: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2012
@ ^^ poster. Speak for yourself alone pliz.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by eemmason(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
Oyinhoney: List Of Questions I Can Ask My New Boyfriend

okay yall i need your help seriously. Can you all list down things that I could ask my boyfriend? See the thing is, I just started dating this guy and I don't know what to ask him whenever were talking. So basically I need a list of questions
I'm so not buying this, how can u be male and looking for help to get along with your boyfriend?? I'll advise to goto Gay section instead...
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
^ Is there a gay section?
_
@OP, are you guys still together? If yes, congrats, if no, well, life goes on.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sinie: 5:10am On Mar 14, 2012
Oyinhoney: thanx u guyz i tried all of dat but it aint workin n no his not my first bf its jus dat.his kinda different from all the other guyz ive dated in d past.he wants to get really know me n i really wanna know him.so basically wen we talk he'll b like hey watz up? n i b like nothin from then we jus kinda keep quiet not know wat to say its like he knows wat he can say to make r convo more interestin but its also like a lil punishment 4 me too.for not really sayin much..
Maybe you guyz have nothing in common that's why the relationship is so boring. Cos that's all there is to it, nt some delimma, nt a problem at a all, nt even an issue. Just a so very boring relationship! *yawns*
Well if u can't TALK u can DO other things... U know *winks*
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by dcabals: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2012
well as for me if truly you are sincere with yourself and you are GOD fearing, above every other thing the first thing you will be interested to find out is,if he's GOD fearing and responsible......GOOD LUCK
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jeffmwangemi(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2012
Freewilly: I would ask him how big his pee pee is.
cry are u criase dem!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Zilja(f): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
disney: I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . cheesy that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns. cheesy that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. cheesy that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. cheesy that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change ur discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use

Girlfriend best of luck.  grin grin

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything. You would know whether to dump him and move on or to continue with the relationship. cheers.

These questions are shallow. You will run him off when you ask about his money.

Why not just find out what he likes to do, see if you and he have anything in common (laugh and talk about that) If your conversation starts to flow then you are on the right track.

Look deep within urself. You can do it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by oyewoleabiola21(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
@disney.....Do you have a boyfrnd at all ?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by timilehing(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
My gf should read this!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by miniziter(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=disney]I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . cheesy that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns. cheesy that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. cheesy that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. cheesy that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change ur discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use

Girlfriend best of luck.  grin grin

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything. You would know whether to dump him and move on or to continue with the relationship. cheers. Not all ur points is meaningful, how ll u be askin ur Guy abt his salary. It seems ur own view abt datin is based on bizness(makin money)
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by dont8(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by pleep(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Oyinhoney: List Of Questions I Can Ask My New Boyfriend

okay yall i need your help seriously. Can you all list down things that I could ask my boyfriend? See the thing is, I just started dating this guy and I don't know what to ask him whenever were talking. So basically I need a list of questions

OMG your profile is male! a bunch of fuckin gays and gender confused women on this site
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
A 2006 thread on fp.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! It is now to safe conclude that our moderators are end time moderators grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by bobojoshua(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
IAH:
Kaylala, that's wicked! Oyin don't mind him jare. You can ask your boyfriend about his family, his ambition and his plans for the future, his favorite foods, the things he loves to do and why he loves to do them. Actually, I expect him to be the one asking you questions first, so you can turn back all his questions to him by saying "What about you?" smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.