Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178002 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2007
magneto:

ladies, please don't ever ask your man about his previous relationships (except he tells u himself) seriously, it sucks!! it creates room for 'comparing n contrasting' which is not ideal for your relationship. like 50 put it, "don't indulge in my past, Bleep what happened before u". . .

O my goodness, i regret asking him about his previous relationship. plz ladies don't do that only if u wanna hurt yourself.

curiousNja:

Make sure to ask him to get tested for STDs before having sex with him for the first time. Of course, you should get tested too.
i didn't even ask him, i took him to the clinic myself to get tested, he didn't even know where we were going until we got there. he was so pissed. and ask him if u was ever in his life been infected with STI before, know his sexual background sha
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 06, 2007
rubbish!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by manntee(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2007
Let me share from my own experience, when i asked my girl out, she asked what i saw in her?, it got me stumped but it got me thinking, she asked what were my likes, my dislikes, what my favorite food was? what my hobbies were she shared hers with me she asked about little things that make me
smile, how my day was.the thing is conversation is a two way thing,if you do all the talking you will appear to be self involved.
Also we do share moments of mutual quietness when we will have no conversation but enjoy what i term companionable silence, just knowing she is there and her smile makes my heart trip that i can reach out and touch and she is really there beside me, attimes you dont need to talk just being there is enough.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2007
LUUMBION:

rubbish!
what is rubbish
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nnada(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
my dear, oyin.
Am suprised that this is not ur 1st date, and u are short of words. Most men are thesame, if u communicated well with ur former dates then u should not have problem with this one.
Firstly, Ask urself what kind of person he is, it is u, that can answer that question. When a guys approaches u sis, within a second for me, u should know a little bit of his attitude, whether he is introvert or extrovert.
From there communication starts following.
If he is introvert, then u will talk more, if u like him
if he is extrovert, then u are lucky if u dint talk much.
If u want a serious relationship, then talk about better things, like his work place, family and so on, u know what i mean, fellow girl.
but it is a fling, then have fun, go mto nite clubs more often, bang more often and finnaly let go.
Baby girl , pls dont ever be afraid of any guy, talk morre communicating.
Guys don't like it if u are too dull, and dont be too sharp either.
They are the MAN. grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Echidime(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2007
Ask him how true is this:

God did not create woman from man's head, that he should command her, nor from his feet, that she should be his slave, but rather from his side, that she should be near his heart. grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nixis(f): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2007
Abi O!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kanmosyl(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2007
Oyin if u have tried all those suggestions why dont wait for the first night of ur honeymoon may be thats what the guy is waiting for to bare his mind or may be he's just trying not to offend you why dont u ask him some bad question that will make him rack his head.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by agnesoseka: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ 2nde and I are on d same page, I gree wit u bros!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nduleme(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2007
Hi,

I find it a little surprising that a girl should be the one struggling for what to say with a guy. I have always thought it’s a guy's headache.

Well personally am wondering how you got to know each other because if anything you can start and end discussion with discussion revolving around those things.

If for example you met in school then you can talk school and results and what ever people do in school. If you knew each other in Nigeria before “jamming” in the UK then you can talk about old friends – like how is Nike doing; I heard Kunle is now married to Ifeoma; you believe who I came across yesterday etc.

But sincerely honey, I must let you know am not pleased that a girl is burning her candle out to keep a conversation going, if you too truly like each other then you wont lack a word when you are together.

Make I kuku ask you sef, na watin you like about this bobo?, that might even be a nice way to start off……………, tell him what you think about him……………….i don try, abi grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by chiomaj1(f): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2007
hw can yu tell if a guy really love yu
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2007
try me out, you will know kiss
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by devilmaycr(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2007
u can ask any thing u like from him. he's ur boy friend right? i could be dumb but if he feels that way then he's dumber.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2007
Welcome to Nairaland bro
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by funkelola(f): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2007
OYIN,
THE 2 OF U APPEAR BORING. OR RATHER INCOMPATIBLE.FOR
GOODNESS SAKE,U GUYS JUST MET.U SHOULD HAVE ENDLESS
ISSUES TO TALK ABOUT.U SHOULD BE THRILLED TO KNOW EACH
OTHER.GUESS U GO FOR ANODA HONEY cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Lalas(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
i believe every1 is missing the vital points here.
u shouldnt be suggesting topics for the young lady!!

@topic

My dear, there are no right or wrong questions to be asked during a conversation with some1 u are obviously thrilled about,
What u should do is try your best to go with the flow,
at the same time, u have to be smart so he doesnt think u know nothing, at best try to know his interests and ask questions on them,
good luck!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by chinenyeB(f): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2007
Lalas,you are just correct!There's no straight jacket question to ask ur boyfriend.I think the mood,enviroment and situations shapes our question.Dont miss any thing out here,be urself and u will get to know ur guy beta as the day goes by.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by dafrankie(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2007
C wahala oo, Oyin, if u dont know what to ask him, then maybe he is not the one you shld be datin. Cos if he is the real McCoy, the gist go just de flow without promptin, So abeg, think wel make u know whether na im be the guy o,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nduleme(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2007
As you may know, every relationship goes through 4 stages:

(i) forming (ii)Storming (iii)  Norming and (iv) performing.

You have gone through the first stage of the relationship - you have formed a couple

Obviously you are at the second stage of the relationship, which is the storming stage. Here you could be tongue-tied, you could "hate" him, "break-up" with him and generally feel you don't know him. This stage could last for a day, a week, a month or even years depending on the people involved. Unfortunately, at times couple never progress beyond this stage.

It is at the storming stage that both of you really need to talk, because it is at this stage you get to know him, his likeness - some of which you may oppose. His fears, his friends and families and he gets to know yours too.

So baby girl if you don't talk you will NEVER get past this stage, you will storm till you break, and believe me a lot of married couples are still storming. shocked
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by asababoy(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2007
But you're male!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by asababoy(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2007
Nduleme is a genuis.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2007
asababoy:

But you're male!!!
so?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by abdkabir(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2007
nduleme:

As you may know, every relationship you go through 4 stages:

(i) forming (ii)Storming (iii) Norming and (iv) performing.

You have gone through the first stage of the relationship - you have formed a couple

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll grin grin grin

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

Akiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiika. People study evrything Men cheesy

Professor of ManWomanology of the Abuja University. wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by FactorChic(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2007
Ask him about his future plans, his past relationships, well u should know all that b4 u date him.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by onyekang1(f): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2007
oyinhoney,these tins come naturally, if d both of u really care abt each oda so much ok.u cant rehearse tins lik dis ,they come natural.bt lik my fellow country people said grin grin grin jus start by asking a simple question,abt his day.wish u luck gal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nduleme(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2007
@asababoy

You seem surprised that am a guy?, you make me wonder, are you suggesting that guys should not know the stages of development or what?

The stages I referred to are simply stages any team goes through, so where you see yourself as a team - destined to achieve a goal, then you would rightly see your spouse and self as a team, and you best work as a team to achieve your set goals, love, peace, friendship, family, children etc, now would this calm or stir your curiosity, asababoy grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by BoGGie: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
If talking to him is like pulling teeth then leave him alone. Its clear that hes not letting you in or doesn't care to share his life with you.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by gina34(f): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2007
This is interesting.

When i was still dating my ex-guy, i asked him about his last relationship and the guy went gaga on me.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by trendy(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2007
Ask him if he is gay! and see his reaaction, lol.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lababe2(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2007
i really think "yummy" has a point here oyin. just be natural and sincere, dont try to impress him he should love you for who u are whether a parrot or a quite person, wishing you all the best,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kanmosyl(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2007
Oyin,

Plz try buy a book called "100 questions to ask ur boyfriend" and u will find the answer to ur question in it.

Oyin questions on relationship comes naturally
u shouldn't bother ur head on what question to ask him meet him first and u will find out that questions to ask him will flow in from the sky except if he is a man behind the cloud.
wish u best of luck.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2007
why all this trouble oo? just act natural!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.