Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178131 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lowria: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2007
all you need to do girl friend is to ask him how his day went,if he is too quiet then u have a problem o.becos you go do all the talking but i believe nobody is quiet u just need to find out wat intrests them. grin goodluck.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by orp: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2007
I will ask him about his Christian life,the level with which he has the fear of God and every other ?s
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kateflow(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2007
i will ask him if he is man enough
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by orp: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2007
@Kateflow
na waah 4 u oo, is being man enough what you need ? then go for a Calabar man.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by creamyice(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
Ask him if he is born again and spirit filled, togue talking and loaded with the word of God. If he has God, he has every other thing. afterall the Bibles says :

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things will be added unto you".

But make sure he is tried and tested in his faith not a fake born again o!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaydee(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2007
If he's Nigerian, Just keep asking questions bout soccer.9ja guyz are soccer freaks. ask him of his fav player,club and why he likes them.Show interest in soccer and see how he flows
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2007
kaydee:

If he's Nigerian, Just keep asking questions bout soccer.Nigeria guys are soccer freaks. ask him of his fav player,club and why he likes them.Show interest in soccer and see how he flows
That's true in most cases, but what if the guy is not that crazy for soccer? Then what? If you wanna give a complete answer, then you have to cover this possibility too!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
what i always ask my boyfriend is "where am i coming short in these relationship" he may say he really doesn't like the way i take him for granted sometimes and i will proceed by asking him what he think i can do to fill the gap up, and the last question i always ask him is that "what percent will he give me out of hundred if he was asked to grade me in this relationship." by this you will know how important you are to him and if he still have feelings for you.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by splurge(f): 4:42am On Apr 06, 2007
u guyz lyk each oda, rite? conversation shldnt b a prob 'cept u guyz av got nuffn in common.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by manntee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2007
kateflow:

i will ask him if he is man enough

he will tell you bring it on.

the easiest language for a woman is money
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by caringchi(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2007
but d person that posted this is a male
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by muyeskin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
Well, As for me in those days, I do the talking alone. So before i meet or call her, I make sure that i am filled emotionally to satisfy her for the next 24hrs. let me just gv u a hint on what my ex-girl tells me. She tells me she is short of word and all that can comes from her heart is She loves me,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Tweetie(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2007
well i dont know if gay and straight relationships r same. in straights relationship, u could ask how his day has been and wat he's been up to. when it starts getting boring, ask wat his plans r for d morrow and say goodnight.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 110: 1:10am On May 29, 2007
so i am goin through the same problem, i really like this guy but feel like i know nothing about him, i tell him i love him but i don't know if i do, when i'm with him, everything seems right, but when i step back and look, it seems wrong, what do i do?? i REALLy want this to work out, but like i said, i feel like i know nothing about him, please give me some helpful imformation, all would be appreciated, something like how to start off tellin him about how i feel or somethin, i don't know, jus someting, PLEASE!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by wales(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2007
[s]Hey, ask if he had done it be4. grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by crasniplet(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
ask him about his past life try forcing words out of his mind by doing things he doesnt like i am sure dat he will talk
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lucidang(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ all,
na dis kind babe i dey find oh!!!

Chic,, it is a good thing dat u actually are trying to find a way to have a good conversation with ur guy, but d truth be say, the subject of the conversation depends on what stage in lfie the guy is,

student; worker; father,

anyone, begin by asking him what he enjoys doing? sports, music, groove, drinks, etc,
ask about how he spent his day?
ask him if he had anything special that he did today?
tell him you like the way he talks to you and the way he "fakes" that smile whenever he tries to please you,

his response will tell you how to structure the rest questions:

ask this question mid way:::baby, why do you love me so much? it makes me feel really special,
don't get carried away, but watch his response, it will tell u many things u don't know about the relationship,

best wishes
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by naabeauty7(f): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2007
cheesy Girl u do not need to ask him any questions because if u guy really like each other da moment that u guys start talking u will find dat da question comes real easily 4 u both to talk aba and find thing that u both are comfortable to talk about it works that is what happen to me u might think that u need to ask him question because u just started dating but things will change just give it time and slow down with things
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Tonyblu(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2007
What will you do if you found out I cheated on you?

Wanna make new friends?
Click to HERE JOIN!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by goldenisk(f): 2:07am On Oct 13, 2007
girl be smart i'm just 17 and i know that any girl who knows best should know the first thing you have to ask you guy is
WHO WAS HIS XGIRLFRIEND AND WHY DID THEY BREAKUP
c'mon every naija girl knows that bcuz these boys just wanna get down with us,if he is a good guy you dont have to ask him b4 he tells you
so get back at me when you've done that and i'l tell you more
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by cutiecute: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
Ask him why he thinks you are he should have u and what he love about you.

Am new here, you can all check out my blog [url=http://toocute blog]toocute blog[/url]
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by skyfaze(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
ask him how he is doing,about his work and family from there you will know what again to ask him.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by akym(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2007
@Skyfaze comon u bear my former nik name.
Ask her what life really mean to her .also share ideals together generaly about life.
Dont 4get to advice her when ever u have too.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by ijlaw4u2: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
just say anything that comes to your mind, that way you can be yourself. and when i say anything reme to apply wisdom. you can also pick topics from yous surroundings as at that moment.gudluck wink smiley
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Fikzy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
This post is more than a year old!
The poster [a guy] has probably found out how to engage in gist with her [his] boyfriend, could have parted ways with the guy or is now married to the guy!
This post is closed!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by ne4real(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
lol
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2008
@post
do you have HIV/AIDs? just making sure because i dnt want to die young tongue
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
ask him if he cares to know about me?
ur ex boyfriend
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by onizzy: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2008
I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns. that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change your discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use

Girlfriend best of luck.

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything. You would know whether to dump him and move on or to continue with the relationship. cheers.

men i feel disney!
dont reduce your standard for anyman
aint worth.
if u like designers, make sure he is wearin it. else let him scram!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dreloaded(f): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2008
^When the lunatic males of NL cry about shallow Nigerian women I always just say, they are delusional and being obnoxious now that I see that such girls truly exist as made evident above me, I can only apologize embarassed
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Liberty89(f): 4:36am On Apr 04, 2008
Why don't you ask him about his goals, his dreams or if he likes to travel. Ask him where his family is from! Ask him about his first memory, ask about his childhood (was it happy? etc.).

Hope this helps!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
"Will u marry me?'' kiss
- Ask him dat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.