Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Place And Price Of Sony Psp In Abuja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place And Price Of Sony Psp In Abuja (2201 Views)

Sony PSP 3000 Slim Console Black + Cases + 2 Games / Hp Dv7, Ipads, Sony Psp with item pictures (all Brand New At Great Prices) / Where To Buy Sony Psp In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place And Price Of Sony Psp In Abuja by samir101ng(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hey Guys, i am about to buy a Sony PSP. I am based in Abuja. can anybody suggest a good place where i can buy an original, brand new, UK or US made PSP at a reasonable price. Also the price of the umds. Can somebody also help me with the best racing, fighting, and adventure games on the psp. Thanks everyone and hope to here from you soon.
Re: Place And Price Of Sony Psp In Abuja by naijacutee(f): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2007
I guess this is a guideline for what you should be paying for one : http://www.awoof.biz/details.php?id=192

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Really Cool Gadgets In Nigeria / Nokia N95-8g For Sale (WITH PICTURES): 10k /0815 171 4053 / SOLD Dell XPS Ultra Slim Core I5 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.