Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (29610 Views)

101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / ''robert Kiyosaki'' And The Road To 'forbes',how Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
Why can't people just be happy for another person's success. afterall they said life is 'turn-by-turn.'

THAT GUY IS JUST BEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Uche2nna(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
jamace:

In fact, I am reading one of his books "Retire Young Retire Rich" presently and it is highly motivational.

That is as much I could say about the dude's book. Its just motivational.

As for having unique ideas (emphasis on unique) ideas of making money, cant say I found anything really new. Its all old ideas repackaged in a palatable way to feed the minds of those who are in dire need of motivation.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by guysmat(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
Personally, whether the guy is authentic or not isn't really the issue. The guy's write up/audio book is very inspiring. You end up learning a thing or two from it.
Meanwhile, the bros "Madeoff" with your hard earned cash which you contributed when you bought his book.   grin  grin

True Nigerians googled and downloaded the stuff sha  undecided   grin  lipsrsealed
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2009
At the end of the day, My great guru and solution provider(Kiyosaki) does not need to ask you before eating Garri or taking the first class bus of an aircraft. He has succeeded in making it, I pull my cap for the guy because it no easy to see that kind road. Akin Alabi go depart with your N25000 just to set you up as millionaire. Robert is currently writting a book called _The conspiracy of the rich._ He has successfully pioneered that industry and that's what it takes to make it big.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2009
what does it matter whether his rich dad exists or not? just learn from
his principles and move on.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Nairaplus(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
George_D:

what does it matter whether his rich dad exists or not? just learn from
his principles and move on.

Exactly what I intended to tell them.

You worry about the wrong things by asking that question.

You should have tried his business ideas and see if he is telling the truth or lying.

That is the important point.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
true talk. try the principles first before complaining.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by cooldudeng(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
I have read roughly three of his books, and all i noticed where repeation. Integrity is a very key attribute, which he, Robert doesn't have. His best teacher keeps changing and couple to the fact that he mentioned rich dad as his teacher, a fictional character that doesn't exist. So where did the lessons come from. When been asked about if rich dad was real, all he could say was asked if harry porter was real. Na film we dey watch. I strongly believe in practice. So we could still pardon him for creating fictional character and go with members that said learn from his principle. My question is simply, are there really new principle in that book or cliche. How best can you explain the fact that three people where giving money to invest while Robert tutor them on it. The larger percentage failed. The guy is just a salemans man period.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
question is: have you tried even one of the principles and did it work?
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
Anyways, if he is real or not, it does not bother me. Just 2day, I picked his book RDPD and again I saw someting captivating in it. So why are you bothered if he is real or not, I can as well post a topic that Akin Alabi is a fake Nigerian Marketer and give u some fuckin proof why he is now. Some people will agree with me.

So 4get dat and invest in your own future. There is power in the mind.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
well said suxes2005.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by grandstar(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2009
The man get 2 papa. What of those wey no get any!

The man cant be fake!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
i am currently charting with the guru at theconspiracyoftherich.com the guy na practical man living on the present tense making good use of his time and brains join us

There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one.
- Michael Jackson
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
abeg tell him jo. i see the tittle of this thread has been changed to: Robert Kiyosaki Fraud!
if that is what you want to believe, poster, then good luck to you.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2009

abeg tell him jo. i see the tittle of this thread has been changed to: Robert Kiyosaki Fraud!
if that is what you want to believe, poster, then good luck to you.

Correct!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
Thanks ma man George,

Let anyone who says he is fraud go and do something so that the world will gain from it.

SHALOM
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
you're welcome!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2009
cool

Poster, go and try what he said in his book and see if it will work for you or not,

I wonder if you will like to become a celebrity on earth so what do u want people

SHALOM
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
yes, rather than criticizing, try his principles first and i guarantee you
you will forget about whether his 'rich dad' exists or not when those
principles begin to flood your account with money.

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
This is Roberts Rejoinder to John Reed. And if its been posted before, then my apologies.
I would also advice you to read the whole page. And like someone there said, its easy to criticize, and pull down, but what have you and I done to be relevant to the world, and to our communities? How have we endeavored to separate ourselves from the "pack" and do great things?
Just food for thought.
Rich Dad inspired me to go buy my first shares, and start investing seriously. Go figure.
http://www.mastermindforum.com/kiyosakiresponsetoreed.htm
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2009
good word there.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
are we still on here?
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by hambehsam(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
Pick the LESSONS from his books and games and apply them and you will surely see results. Whether RICH DAD is fake or not is not important, but aleast we know POOR DAD.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
exactly. the important thing are the lesson. many have become rich today by applying them
to their own lives.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Maobiboy4u(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
His book rich dad and poor dad actually did helped me that was 5 years ago and was one of my foundational books i read then.it's motivating and courageous.i like his books it helps to make and build one and make one self employed and finanically dependent
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
me too. helped me a lot.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by denny4ril: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2009
even if kiyosaki is seen as presenting a story that is not true, his formulas are working for me and that is enough credibility for him. period!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
exactly. end of story! smiley
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by hating: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2009
l like Robert
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by monopolist: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Pls get me the Rich Dad Board Game. I need it to boost my business and financial education.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
isn't that great? 'hating' likes robert! grin
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by franctony(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
i for one is a real fan of RTK, but can someone please tell me how his principles can work here in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Manufactures Toothpicks (Photos) / The Cost Of Establishing A Primary And Secondary School? / 3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.