Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

"filled With Spirit" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "filled With Spirit" (702 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"filled With Spirit" by Rhino3dm: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
Can a non christain be filled with spirit? Many atimes you here christain folks talk about spirit this or that, i usually wanted to imagine the experience but not for once. In fact a friend ones mention that he is not of this world. For it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: "filled With Spirit" by seyibrown(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
If you are talking about the Holy Spirit, you will need to have a relationship with God to be filled with the spirit. In this dispensation, the Holy Spirit is available through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!

Romans 10 vs 10; 'For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation'

Matthew 7 vs 7: 'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you'

You cannot put the cart before the horse. If you want the Holy Spirit, you will need to Ask God for his forgiveness of all your sins; accept forgiveness his by accepting Christ; Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord; and ask for the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget that God sees the heart. Apply both scriptures as quoted above with sincerity if you are truly seeking to be filled with the spirit.
Re: "filled With Spirit" by manmustwac(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Rhino.3dm
if you want to be filled with the holy spirit then drink a bottle of Jack Daniels. Trust me your spirit will be on another level after just one bottle. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? / Would Jesus Slap This Pastor? / Hallowed Is His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.