Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? (3535 Views)

See What Sport Bet Did To This Guy-help A Soul! / What Sport Are You Watching Now?? / What Sport Will Nigeria Win Medals If They Were Included In The Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 3:02am On Jan 13, 2006
The question is Clear enough.

I love playing volleyball (my number one sport i can talk about from morning till night).
Basketball -- I'm good at it, but still improving
Racquet -- i was forced to play it at YMCA. It's fun tho, and i get the whole thing now.
Swimming -- I am a fish in water! I learnt how to swim real fast...

I think those four sports are mainly it for me. I do tennis too, but im not Good at it, talk more of being confidently good at it.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by goodguy(m): 3:05am On Jan 13, 2006
*Football (soccer)
*Table tennis
*Fighting undecided
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by WesleyanA(f): 3:10am On Jan 13, 2006
nothing. I'm really pessimitic and don't think i'm ever good enough at anything. I wonder whoever is going to hire me to any job. i feel bad.

i'm better at running, soccer, volley, pickleball than any other sport though. and i'm not agressive at all which is like a big minus for most sports. I try to be mean but it never works. i actually like it sometimes when the other team wins. that's how bad it is!!!!!!!!!argh!!!
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by casper(m): 3:53am On Jan 13, 2006
*soccer
*SEX cool
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by WesleyanA(f): 4:00am On Jan 13, 2006
sex isn't even a type of sport . . and you really had to put it in bold to emphasize it. tis tis tis. your funny cheesy
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Jan 13, 2006
Wesley, believe me, sex is a sport. Do u know how many calories you burn while having sex? lipsrsealed
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by Chxta(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2006
Table tennis
Chess

Used to be an excellent defender in football, but then like most Nigerians, stopped playing at a certain age in order to work. Now, I get to a field and run around for 5 minutes before burning out. So in all honesty, I can't call myself a good footballer anymore.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by layi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2006
I am a very good footballer, I see loopholes in the defense, define a stragey for the attackers to penetrate, I am rock solid in the defense and i never get tired. Yes i can do all that....from the sidelines.

Seriously i play football but like c0dec, 3mins on d field now, i'm already panting.

I play lawn tennis professionally.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by goodguy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2006
I prefer being a mid-fielder or a striker. I hate playing defense. But funny enough, I play better as a defender than as an attacker, but I still don't like playing defense.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by queen2(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2006
Badminton
Swimming
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by ldollier(f): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
ooo nice question. am confidently good these sports

soccersad i was the captain of my high school soccer team, i played midfield, striker and defense. though the best postion was as a striker. i really did not like midfield that much, because it required me to be both a striker and a defense)

softball( i really love this sport, because of the fact that its just easy, my position was a first base which is the hardest position if i might say)

tennis: ( am also good at this, though i lost most of my matches) ping pong is interesting aswell

track: (this is infact the hardest sport, in my track team my coach put us through a lot of traning, it just requires endurance.)
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by seeni4ever(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2006
football: average, love to watch
soccer: 80% good
100 meters: best time 13 seconds
golf: love to watch but never play
wrestling(olympic style): did it before, beaten like 12 times, then quit. i really sucks in this
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2006
football and swimming 100 percent
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by Freewilly(f): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2006
Did not play any sport in High school,I was spending too much time in detention hall.Love to watch football though.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2006
Tennis - good
Basketball - very good
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2006
WesleyanA:

nothing. I'm really pessimitic and don't think i'm ever good enough at anything. I wonder whoever is going to hire me to any job. i feel bad.

i'm better at running, soccer, volley, pickleball than any other sport though. and i'm not agressive at all which is like a big minus for most sports. I try to be mean but it never works. i actually like it sometimes when the other team wins. that's how bad it is!!!!!!!!!argh!!!

Awww i guess ur having a bad day uh...its very unlike some1 in ameriKKKa to be pessimistic!!! (so much gra graaa)

u actually like it when the other team win/ damn if ur on my teams grrrrrrrrrh ur havin it lol

back to the shizzle

Basketball
football.......just cant be bothered anymore nowadays.....cold n got work to do

snooker/pool
table-tennis

i would like to know how to swim!
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
LoverBwoy:

i would like to know how to swim!

It's actually kinda easy. You can start with those 'tires' and the hand thing. smiley
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
those floats u mean...

i was actually trying when i was in nigeria but beneath the pool mostly cheesy  shocked

when i get some free time in the summer i will book a class

i would love to swim in the atlantic or unguarded waters  grin
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by ghettochyk(f): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2006
i am good at shopping....tha world's greatest sport!! grin grin, trust me, it's a sport.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2006
My tires were in 'quote'. I was tryna make u laugh. I guess i didn't succeed.. undecided

And yeah you can book a class... I learnt swimming within a week. I took soo many risks tho.. and i drank lotsa water.. and had so many days of running nose. But it was all worth it.. as i kept swimming everyday.. smiley My dad was like shocked U r now a fish! cheesy cheesy

Swim in the atlantic *coughs*... I would love to do that too... but *coughs*... there better be life savers arround. The water would be soo cold.. and ermm fishes.. sharks! undecided
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2006
ghettochyk:

i am good at shopping.tha world's greatest sport!! grin grin, trust me, it's a sport.

U remind me of "london" in the suite life of zack and cody. cheesy cheesy cheesy She uses shopping as her sports.
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by ghettochyk(f): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:27am On Jan 16, 2006
LolL grin>>>>> my initial post was edited thats why u didnt see my LOLZ wink

i know its cold probably one of thos island like or warm climate countries where the water is a bit warmer..

just watchin shipwreck and i saw the guys swimming to the other island thats so kewlllllllllllll cool!!

hmm guess im still dreamin though
my mum is partly to blame she puts me off sayin White people are dirty n do all sort of things in da pool lipsrsealed
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 2:48am On Jan 16, 2006
hahaha.. ur mama. But true that.. public pools scare me. cheesy
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by goodguy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2006
My mama doesn't joke with such things. That's why none of us knows how to swim. embarassed
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2006
Good Footballer (Playing in a mens league) Junior bro plays for Canadian under 20's
Enjoy playing defense, but can be avery potent attacker cool cool Should have been more serious i would have probably got a scholorship to US school ah well shiit happens... angry angry

Basketball - - Used to be a real good shooter (beyond the arch)
ALso defense is very good. Average 2.2 steals in High School

Volleyball - Quick reflexes that are necessary

Long Distance -- Being from plateau and having that cool mountain air i could run like a kenyan shocked shocked
Ok i lied but i used to be good at the 1500 metres.I loved the feeling after the races...breathing like a hyena cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by icingbaby(f): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2006
DANCING- USE TO BE A CHEERLEADER
BASKETBALL- i play with my brothers sometime they good at it
TRACK- try at for track cross country runner in school but didn't make it but my two best friends did. cry cry
SOCCER- not that good but I'm tryin'
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2006
Dancing is a sport.. Well im a dancer. grin grin
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by nike4luv(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2006
hehe

Tennis- v v gud
Dance- if its to boogey, am dere cheesy
football- ahh my days, my brothers and his friends, best part is scoring and u get carried by big hunky men, fun! wink

swimming, ma mama go kill me, i once swam in a beach, gat somewhere in the middle, and my mum just stood up 'like get out of dere' {man dat water was salty}, yea shes scared of water undecided
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by chillin(f): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2006
jeeezzzz how on earth can i miss this! aight here we go! I'm a born n' breeed Athlete!

RUGBY for life!!-------------------------------just so y'all know i'm a PRO player!!! yeahh babe! I love football tho.i'd love to go on the field with them guyz one of theze dayz..just to whoop their ass or sumn..

Badminton/tennis/squash/racquetball-----------just 4 fun
smackkkk thoze balls n' shuttles hahhahaha soo cool

Dancer(does it count?)------------------------c'mon don't joke around with my moves because i'll blow your mind ~~away~~
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by tunjikrown(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2006
Soccer
Ayo OLopon
Table tennis
Re: What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? by chillin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2006
tunjikrown:

Ayo OLopon

Ayo olopon?? watz dat? isn't dat supposed to b a name? or sumn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Pool Fixtures And Result For This Weekend / WELCOME TO 2sure >> Betting Tips & Soccer Prediction / Dropping It Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.