Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,623 members, 7,801,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Delta Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Igbo (4085 Views)

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2010
Ndigbo in Delta state consist of Nine local councils and has the highest number of councils in Delta state.
: How can an ethnic group with nine local councils in Delta state be the third largest in that state. You want me to believe that the Urhobo with eight local councils and Ijaw with two local councils are bigger than the Igbo. Incredible.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2010
Delta Igbo local councils:
Oshimili north
Oshimili South
Ika north east
Ika South.
Ndokwa east.
Ndokwa west.
Ukwuani.
Aniocha north.
Aniocha south.
Who can be that?.
Re: Delta Igbo by chyz(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2010
The Igbos of delta state are the Single largest ethnic group in delta state. Also check the percentage of igbo spoken in the state,it is larger than any other tribal language spoken in the stake. Prove me wrong I beg you.
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Ndigbo in Delta state consist of Nine local councils and has the highest number of councils in Delta state.
@Beaf and Becomerich: How can an ethnic group with nine local councils in Delta state be the third largest in that state. You want me to believe that the Urhobo with eight local councils and Ijaw with two local councils are bigger than the Igbo. Incredible.

If you will notice, I don't get into these senseless "my ethnic group is better than yours" debates. If you want to quarrell with Urhobo people, go and look for them, they share enough borders with you and afterall they are a minority, right?

You win, Asaba is the capital of Delta state and you people are more than the Chinese.

In the name of God, don't involve me in any sort of ethnic bashing thread again. Thank you.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

The Igbos of delta state are the Single largest ethnic group in delta state. Also check the percentage of igbo spoken in the state,it is larger than any other tribal language spoken in the stake. Prove me wrong I beg you.
Thanks Chyz.
Yet Beaf has somewhere in another thread claimed that Ndigbo are the third largest ethnic group in Delta state.
Re: Delta Igbo by chyz(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2010
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Thanks Chyz.
Yet Beaf has somewhere in another thread claimed that Ndigbo are the third largest ethnic group in Delta state.

Even after begging you, you can't respect yourself? What is it?
I have agreed that you people are more than the Chinese, so what more do you want? Should I now set up a shrine?
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2010
There is no better map than that. Well done Chyz.
Upon their large size, they are the most marginalised group in Delta state.
The most thing to happen to Delta state is to create Anioma state out of the existing Delta state.
Re: Delta Igbo by EzeUche(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf you continue battling my Igbo brethren. I dun tire 4 u o!

Once we finish with the River State issue, your precious Delta State is next! angry
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Beaf you continue battling my Igbo brethren. I dun tire 4 u o!

Once we finish with the River State issue, your precious Delta State is next! angry

To hell with you and your foolishness. Delta state is small, but we are mighty. Lets wait and see your idiotic plan.

How can normal people go around looking for enemies, even where they don't exist, if you ain't sick?
Are you under the influence of any drugs tonight? What is this foolishness about, don't you have self respect?
Re: Delta Igbo by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2010
LOL Na wa oo.
Re: Delta Igbo by asha80(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2010
I never believed i will type this but Andre you are danm too old for this.If you have issues with beaf on another thread then take him on that thread.All these attention seeking topics are getting annoying.

Or better allow the aniomas to battle their fate in delta.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2010
It is an established fact Ndigbo are the majority in Delta state. They deserve a state of their own.
If you are in support of a state for Ndigbo in Delta state, please represent.
Anioma shall be.
Re: Delta Igbo by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2010
LMSFBO!!!!!

Beaf, o gbona feli feli l'ale yii o. grin cheesy grin
Re: Delta Igbo by asha80(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

It is an established fact Ndigbo are the majority in Delta state. They deserve a state of their own.
If you are in support of a state for Ndigbo in Delta state, please represent.
Anioma shall be.

Then allow the so called aniomas to make noises for it for others to support.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2010
asha 80:

I never believed i will type this but Andre you are danm too old for this.If you have issues with beaf on another thread then take him on that thread.All these attention seeking topics are getting annoying.

My brother, do not insult me for coming up with a rebuttal to lies about my people.  Some folks in Delta Igbo region are quick to buy lies told them by enemies of Ndigbo.
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2010
asha 80:

Thank you my brother, I don't understand this thing at all. Imagine him saying we are suffering Igbo's. Me, Isoko man! How many are we?
Many people in Nigeria have never even heard of Isoko people.
I am really shocked at Andrew Uweh, because he is somebody I respect.
Re: Delta Igbo by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2010
And how does having more Igbo people change the price of fish in the market? More states indeed. The existing ones are barely faring well and you want more states? Exactly the problem with Nigeria - misguided priorities.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2010
asha 80:

Then allow the so called aniomas to make noises for it for others to support.
Anya bewe, imi ebewe (Igbo proverb). What affects one Igbo in the West affects the other Igbo in the east.
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

My brother, do not insult me for coming up with a rebuttal to lies about my people.  Some folks in Delta Igbo region are quick to buy lies told them by enemies of Ndigbo.

Abeg NL, make una come o!!!
This is getting very funny. Will opening threads on NL change facts on the ground.

Please, abeg, if I insulted you or stepped on your toes elsewhere, forgive and forget. This style of opening tribalistic threads will not help anybody.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

Thank you my brother, I don't understand this thing at all. Imagine him saying we are suffering Igbo's. Me, Isoko man! How many are we?
Many people in Nigeria have never even heard of Isoko people.
I am really shocked at Andrew Uweh, because he is somebody I respect.
@Beaf, with due respect, I do not mean any hostility neither has there been any between us. A lot is going on in that region, and it hurts a lot.
Re: Delta Igbo by EzeUche(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2010
Deleted
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Beaf you Isoko basstard! angry

If only my Delta Igbo brethren will understand that it is best to join the wider Igbo. A state full of minorities cannot marginalize a major Nigerian group. Unheard of. . .

It is time we Igbos start throwing our weight around. Frankly, I do not know what an Isoko is nor do I care who is an Isoko. It is still one of those small groups that you rarely hear about.

Beaf has been hostile since day one and I will always be hostile to him. Him and this foolish 'South-South' Andre Uweh is an elder so he is a reasonable Igbo man, but I am young and I am willing to strike down any enemy of the Ndi Igbo.

Fool.
Re: Delta Igbo by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf it's best to ignore these ppl  grin I respect you too much, dnt come to this level cheesy
lmao, nl ppl sha.

I am out. . .
Re: Delta Igbo by EzeUche(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

Fool.

Bring it on you son of a she-goat. cool
Re: Delta Igbo by Beaf: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Beaf it's best to ignore these ppl  grin I respect you too much, dnt come to this level cheesy
lmao, nl ppl sha.

I am out. . .

Appreciated. It's good advice.
Re: Delta Igbo by sbeezy8: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

To hell with you and your foolishness. Delta state is small, but we are mighty. Lets wait and see your idiotic plan.

How can normal people go around looking for enemies, even where they don't exist, if you ain't sick? Are you under the influence of any drugs tonight? What is this foolishness about, don't you have self respect?

HAHAH LMFAO-
Re: Delta Igbo by asha80(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Allow them let them buy it now.Why are you giving yourself headache when the people you are giving your headache to does not seem to care.

Like i said go back to that thread and deal your issues with beaf rather open another thread for another round of st^upid ethnic bashing.

Andre Uweh:

Anya bewe, imi ebewe (Igbo proverb). What affects one Igbo in the West affects the other Igbo in the east.

Not when they are not pulling their own weight.What if anyone of them comes here now and says he or she is ok with the status quo what then happens?
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

Abeg NL, make una come o!!!
This is getting very funny. Will opening threads on NL change facts on the ground.

Please, abeg, if I insulted you or stepped on your toes elsewhere, forgive and forget. This style of opening tribalistic threads will not help anybody.
Sorry, I was replying Asha80. His reply to my post looked insultive.
Re: Delta Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2010
I'm not comfortable with this thread.

Bro Andre, wetin bro [b]Beaf [/b]do na?

We want Anioma state, no doubt, but Beaf is not fighting it.
No need for this at all.  embarassed
Re: Delta Igbo by asha80(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Sorry, I was replying Asha80. His reply to my post looked insultive.

Because you brought it on yourself.I have never felt like saying this kind of things to you even when we hotly disagreed on the zoning nonsense of Imo state governoship that brought in an outright idio"t in Ikedi Ohakim but this thread has really riled me up.

Onlytruth:

I'm not comfortable with this thread.

Bro Andre, wetin bro [b]Beaf [/b]do na?

We want Anioma state, no doubt, but Beaf is not fighting it.
No need for this at all. embarassed

Exactly.
Re: Delta Igbo by EzeUche(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2010
Do not understand why people are getting riled up over the truth.

The Delta Igbo need to learn how to throw their weight around. They can only do this by uniting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shootout At Lawanson: NURTW Crisis Worsens / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? / Photo: Fashola Unveiled His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.