Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! (4423 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by Tasma: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2010
The structure to privatise the generation and distribution of electricity in Nigeria should be laid on the ground now. Enough is enough. If it means we will be in darkness for a while so be it. Even without the PHCN strike we are constantly without light anyway. It's better we sacrifice now to get a better system later. If PHCN wants to go on strike now so be it.
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by Ranoscky(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2010
U dey mind doz bas-tards? undecided
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by wales(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2010
May be !

P - Power

H - Holding

C - Company

N - Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by miksonics(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2010
OUR NEPA BOYS ARE JUST AFRAID OF CHANGE,THEM DEY WONDER IF THEM PRIVATISE PHCN THAT MEANS NO MORE FOOD. BUT THEY'RE WRONG.A LOT OF CHANGES WILL TAKE PLACE.
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by Abayomin70(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
dis country is very corrupt imaging phcn going on strike useless country useless pdp useless leader i even heard dat ASUU is going on strike
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by donclemo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2010
nepa nepa i hail oh wetin una say una dey strike for na salary or salary increase ii can imagine u want government to increase ur salary for seizing the light . una be bros oh una take yhe light anytime una want , buy cloth to strike , its high time nigerians work on generating their own less expensive power source
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by letonB(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
Uncle Joe, nah you Biko! Privatise every single one of their bloody arses and let us have light for once.

Me self I ta ya for my country ooh!
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by marvix(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
The problem is our people dont like it when Govt wants to sincerely solve problems. Their monetisation has been approved now Govt is saying let us verify who we are paying to and these people who lead the associatio and are stakeholders in GHOST WORKERS SYNDROME, now see that a large chunk of the revenue they have been fighting for would be lost now decide to play dirty and rough, arm twist the govt to pay all on its PHCN payroll.

The government of Yaradua and Jonathan has tried in trying to clean out the corruption in that sector because Yaradua of blessed memory discovered that funds were not the real problem of PHCN instead it was corruption hence the whole clean up, the truth is that now when govt releases a billion to PHCN, PHCN receives a billion, the problem PHCN had last year was its inability to utilize its funds, they had a very dismal utilization and was queried by the president.

I know that there is bright light at the end of this tunnel most especially once Jonathan wins the 2011 election.
Re: Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike ! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ajike:

bunch of idiots Fed govvt+phcn+workers. blue prints oo white print oo arrears or wotever just give us light, enough of all this rubbish
philip0906:

nawa o. . .Blueprint kwanu?. .All we need is light embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Sudan Seeks Nigeria’s Support / Are Yorubas Really On The Right Path For Supporting Buhari? / Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.