Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? (3476 Views)

How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
When I mean BF's or GF's, I mean someone you've actually slept with. I know a lot of us out there wouldn't want to disclose this, but I beg of you, be honest even if this means the very fisrt time in your life grin

Girls, no one would call you ashawo even if you've had 20 boyfriends in the past. We will respect your honesty!

Boys, you can go ahead and mention names as long as you're not using your real name as a username.

For me, I have had, let me see,

my first was Mama Fola (She disflowered me), then,
Grace,
Mabel
Some Ashawo's
Ebun
Tawa
Bimpe
Wunmi
Another Bimpe
Lara
Tolu
Fatimata
and Bunmi,

Those are just the few I've had relationship with, wink
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Omolola1(f): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by mabel(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
wow. one of them is my name sake
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by denzel2009: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^Nice tattoo lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Kinezeala(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
paris
you no get work at all.
so the best thing you think you can do with your time is to start posting the names of whores you've had sex with in your past abi?
I wonder what reasonable thing you stand to gain on this thread.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Kinezeala(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2010
denzel
what business has tattoo got to do with this topic?
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Esolver1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank u.

Talk your own.

How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now?

I HAVE 1 babe. But Few other Babes HAS ME. smiley cool
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by jessejags: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
1.    Nonye,
2.     Jessica,
3.     Jeniffer,
4.     Precioius,
5.     Busayo,
6.     Taiwo,
7.     Bunmi,
8.     Joy,
9.     Temmy,
10.    Eniola,
11.   Tolu,
12.   Yemi,
13.   Betty,
14.   Tosin,
15    Oyinkan,
16.   Rossy johnson,
17    Ekaite,
18.   Osas,
19    Gbemy,
20.    2nd Precious,
21-37.    ashanties

and still counting. .

Next on line.
1. Toyosi
2. Mercy
3.  Omolara 1
4.  Omolara 2
5. Yewande

For d record. I Fuckd Yemi and bettty withing 6 hours i  met dem, they aint ashanties mind u
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by googles: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Esolver1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2010
@googles. u dey long other people own abey?

lipsrsealed
u better unseal your lips now.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
Kinezeala:

paris
you no get work at all.
so the best thing you think you can do with your time is to start posting the names of whores you've had sex with in your past abi?
I wonder what reasonable thing you stand to gain on this thread.

You hypocritical d.o.g, I bet u're of of those pretenders out there. Even if u can't name or list them, at least tell us their numbers!
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
Omolola1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mere looking at your name alone, you go don sleep with up 2 dozen men.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Godmother(f): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
Some threads just get me boiling. No sense at all.Is it by force to post?
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by IyaBasira: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
Godmother:

Actually, I think it's a good idea. It enlightens us to the fact that the average guy is nothing more than a slut.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
Godmother:

@Godmother, so you wouldn't want to know how many GF's your hubby had slept with before meeting you? Good for you.  Not saying you should ask him, but at least we are trying our best here to give every one the opportunity to confess their sexual escapade. Don't think its a bad idea though, it just shows how we all have that animalistic characteristics regardless of our faith.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by jenibayo(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
Yeye people na una be, abeg make una go read una books.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by 1104(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
paris10:

U must be stewpid, !!
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
190, :

U must be stewpid, !!

Truth hurts after-all wink
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by 1104(f): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^
shes my gurl and im the only one who has gone down there~ angry angry
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by librangyps(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
Wat did u do down ther, look, taste, touch, and wat no. is she, ? Not that i care not lol
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by r231(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2010
jessejags:

1. Nonye,
2. Jessica,
3. Jeniffer,
4. Precioius,
5. Busayo,
6. Taiwo,
7. Bunmi,
8. Joy,
9. Temmy,
10. Eniola,
11. Tolu,
12. Yemi,
13. Betty,
14. Tosin,
15 Oyinkan,
16. Rossy johnson,
17 Ekaite,
18. Osas,
19 Gbemy,
20. 2nd Precious,
21-37. ashanties

and still counting. .

Next on line.
1. Toyosi
2. Mercy
3. Omolara 1
4. Omolara 2
5. Yewande

For d record. I Fuckd Yemi and bettty withing 6 hours i met dem, they aint ashanties mind u

i am proud of you jare cheesy
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Djswaggz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
Nairaland!!! Never a dull moment. . . Orisirisi posts!
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
What a thread , fortunately /unfortunately have no name(s) to call .
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2010
Rooneyboy:

What a thread , fortunately /unfortunately have no name(s) to call .

Haa @Rooneyboy, Hope you're ok tho? Except of course if you're still a minor. Even Minors these days do have GF's.

Tell me your age now b4 I start cursing your a.s.s out
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2010
jenibayo:

Yeye people na una be, abeg make una go read una books.

Wa blow ni, tell us how many you don bed and stop your babbling.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by double08(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2010
1.My girl friend
2.My wife
3.My children's mother
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Harzan(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2010
@Poater:
I can see U are really busy.
Funny thread, anyway!
jessejags:

1.    Nonye,
2.     Jessica,
3.     Jeniffer,
4.     Precioius,
5.     Busayo,
6.     Taiwo,
7.     Bunmi,
8.     Joy,
9.     Temmy,
10.    Eniola,
11.   Tolu,
12.   Yemi,
13.   Betty,
14.   Tosin,
15    Oyinkan,
16.   Rossy johnson,
17    Ekaite,
18.   Osas,
19    Gbemy,
20.    2nd Precious,
21-37.    ashanties

and still counting. .

Next on line.
1. Toyosi
2. Mercy
3.  Omolara 1
4.  Omolara 2
5. Yewande

For d record. I Fuckd Yemi and bettty withing 6 hours i  met dem, they aint ashanties mind u

U'v tried but U still av a long way to go to beat my list!
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by derolly(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2010
paris10:

Death, grin grin grin

come to think of it why is it that the majority of the list posted are mgbati yoruba gurls?
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2010
paris10:

Haa @Rooneyboy, Hope you're ok tho? Except of course if you're still a minor. Even Minors these days do have GF's.

Tell me your age now b4 I start cursing your a.s.s out
haha , rooneyboy aint a small minor again o , he's just reserved when it comes to some issues .
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2010
@ Topic:

No ones business but mine.
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by jenibayo(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2010
paris10:

Wa blow ni, tell us how many you don bed and stop your babbling.

Y u wa kw and y i go talk am, na only mumu like u dey open mouth dey talk rubbish grin grin grin grin u no dey shame, u dey happy say u dey Bleep people any how.
I pity ur life bt HIV is real sha u beta be careful b4 u con give dem here 4 nland lol
Re: Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? by paris10: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2010
Siena:

@ Topic:

No ones business but mine.

You better confess now b4 its 2 late o. Let us know their names just in case something happen to your enemy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Aweful Snubs / Why Do Lovers Close Their Eyes When They Kiss / Why Do Fine Girls Prefer To Have Wowo Best Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.