Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help Me With The Parental Control Password Of My Jbd Dvd Player - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Me With The Parental Control Password Of My Jbd Dvd Player (1441 Views)

Browse Free And Also Unlock Ur Password Protected Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Parental Control Password Of My Jbd Dvd Player by solasalami: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
pls help me with the parental control password of my dvd player. its jdb, model number jdbdvd851mr. i forgot the four digit code. thanks
Re: Help Me With The Parental Control Password Of My Jbd Dvd Player by lexyman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
Open the Cd-tray. Press "setup" on the remote. Then press after each other "next", "previous", "next" and "previous" again. A number appears in the upper right corner of the screen. Now change the number (region code) to free with the "<" and ">" key by setting the value to "255" or "225".
To switch off the Macrovision use the up (^) and down keys on the remote and put it on 3000 or 5000.
Then press "setup" twice. Now you're ready to play.

(1) (Reply)

Street Fighter 4 / PSN Maintenance / Nintendo Goes Mobile!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.