Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ndlea Recruitment Portal. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndlea Recruitment Portal. (8921 Views)

Job Racketeering: FG Establishes Paramilitary E- Recruitment Portal / NDLEA Recruitment,2012 / Ndlea Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by defence01: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2010
Those encountering, problems on registration site, please be patient, it is as a result of query/request overload. this will be restored in a short while.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by olaleo(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2010
@ poster, thanks. Someone said we should send our info (identification number, passport photograph etc) 2 him that he wld help do the registration. what can u say abt this?
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
The website is now responding. Interested applicants can now go and apply for the job.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by olaleo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
the website is still not responding.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by ajy: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2010
THE SITE IS WORKING,TRY THIS METHOD
OPEN THE SITE AROUND EVENING TIME AND MAKE SURE THE PASSPORT SIZE IS REDUCED, ELSE IT NOT LOAD AND THERE WON'T BE A REPLY PATH TO INDICATE THE REASON WHY ITS NOT LOADING.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by bayodbn: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
I filled the form, and submitted after several attempts, but the acknowledgment slip did not display my name and other information. see below. Guy what do u advise?

ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP

Your application form has been successfully submitted. Your application number and other details are displayed below.

APPLICATION NUMBER SC080505582631282920327000
DATE SUBMITTED:
FULL NAME :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
POSITION APPLIED FOR:

DISCLAIMER!

Please note:
This is NOT an offer of employment or an invitation to interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .

GoodLuck

Copyright © 2010 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\inetpub\vhosts\ndlearecruitment.net\httpdocs\slip.php on line 101
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by 1forall: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
People why try so hard? They are obviously wasting peoples time. They can not even set up a proper website, so you wonder what they are doing with the 'application fee' ? So politicians are now trying to raise money also by exploiting helpless youth [my opinion].
Or can someone please explain to me why a government department needs to charge jobseekers just to provide them with an opportunity to gain employment. What about the funding from the FG?

Who remembers NETS? Did anybody hear from them after the botched exam?

It is an injury to have a government [leaders] like we do in Nigeria, but an insult for us to pay them again!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by llade(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2010
Please I need some help. I paid 1500 in gtb on friday for the NDLEA recruitment and av been unable to login since then. There are two numbers in the print out i got from the bank. One is receipt no and the other confirmation no. Av tried both of them without success. Please how do I login in and apply please.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by itsmayiela(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
I think socketworks Ltd should have handled the NDLEA portal.i wonder why they left some toddlers to manage a portal for them.them tink say portal na website?
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by Katecool(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
Please Help!
I'm having a challenge while registering for this ndlea stuff. it was giving me a "Duplicate entry 'NAG70764687901282572' for key 2" what can i do. somebody help me.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by defence01: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
EFFORTS ARE BEEN MADE TO INTEGRATE ANOTHER WEBSITE TO EASE UR APPLICATIONS
USE .NET IN PLACE OF THE .ORG

ALSO LIKE I ADVISED THOSE WHO CALLED, TRY FILLING OUT UR FORMS AT NIGHT, WHEN THERE IS LESS LOAD ON THE SERVER.

ON CASES OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIPS, JUST WAIT, ND TRY AGAIN AT A LATER TIME.
LET ME LET U PPLE KNOW THAT ALL PURCHASED CARDS FROM THE BANKS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, SO DONT PANIC, IF U HAVE CASES LIKE ERROR IN PRINTING CONFIRMATION SLIPS, JUST KEEP THE CARDS CAREFULLY, ITS UR OTHER PROOF OF PURCHASE
ONCE AGAIN, GUD LUCK
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by llade(m): 4:15am On Aug 31, 2010
Defence01 please ma problem is on the initial login av tried using the receipt no and confirmation order no given to me by the bank (GTB) but av been unable to login. Please how do i get the access code/ confirmation and how do I login.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by goggle4rea: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2010
defence01, let me ask u one question, are u part of ndlea website management? if u are please call the professionals to help u out of the mess because is embarasin. and if not stay off dont try to deceive us. we have wasted money and time for the past thrree days now even with over night and i have used all logic u posted still nothing to show.

so let them invite guru guys to help them out.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by goggle4rea: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2010
thanks defence01 am using .net now god bless u
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by Abbaj: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
Defence01 please i will luv to be your friend. can i have ur phone number? Just send me an sms i wil give u a call 08037532275. Thanks alot, im waiting.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by awedaka: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
I have been trying to access the site also with no avail. Some one said we should use .net in place of .com which actually works. PLEASE make sure you confirm this site from NDLEA if they actually made this change before using it.It might be a repetition of what happened with eraproserve. Beside the recruitment will be open 4 6 weeks so lets be calm. No offense intended.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by mytcollins: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2010
im having problem trying to get my confirmation but i guess the problem should be from the height and width of the passport which was not stipulated but just d maximum size of d KB. Could anyone who has been successful with the application kindly shed more light on how he or she went about it. Thanks
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by olaleo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ bayodbn,when i did my own,i had dsame problem.It was only the access numbers that showed, all other dtails did nt. So wot I simply do is logout of the site, and put the access code again. It then brought the whole details including the pasport photograph and I printed it. there4, apply the same method and see wot happens.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by adefesoj: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hi landers,
The site is currently going faster if you know anyone that still have problem with their network since kindly contact him/her to complete it now.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by smallworld(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
@poster, pls i need to get the site again for someone else.thank you
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by bayodbn: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Thanks olaleo, i apply dat procedure and am good 2go. thanks a bunch
Re: Ndlea Recruitment Portal. by olaleo(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2010
@bayodbn, yeah u re welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Oral Interview Questions / Job Opportunities At Cbw, Lagos (ssce, Nce, Ond, Hnd, B.sc, Exciting Benefits) / eHealth Africa Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.