Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! (11096 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Zikkyy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
KunleOshob:

it till beats my imagination how some so called christians can justify this evil going on in the so called church using the name of God and his son jesus to enrich themselves and live in extreme opulence when the sheep that the so called men of God are supposed to look after are living in abject poverty. is this what jesus taught Judgement day would truely be very interesting, anyway Jesus has already told told us he would deny all such con men despite the fact that they preached in his name.

When you preach prosperity, you either live it or lose customers to the competition. Imagine Oyedepo driving around town in a 1982 Peugeot 504SR while preaching the prosperity thing? His flocks will see him as a fraud. You understand na grin
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
Krayola:

haha. The guy in that video needs deliverance. Someone get him a pastor.  grin grin That's some cold-hearted $hit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He did get his deliverance. See clip below from 2.46 min.

Deep, deep, serious deliverance.  grin

He is by far my favourite actor at the moment. By far.

His intensity is crazy. See the look he gave pastor at 4.58 min.  grin I am in awe when I watch him.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Evz-Nuec_U&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
Barca fan, where have u been?
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Lanrefemi: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Sagamite.
It's not a sin or bad thing that men of God should live a good life, ok.

What the bible says in matthew 6:33 is that seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness  and every other things will be added.
What it simply means is that our first priority in life is to seek and serve Him(God), then after that he will give us other things, other things means: healthy life,good marriage,good children,good career/business, financial abundance, the list is endless.

The problem now is that many christians are seeking and serving God in truth but they are rejecting the good things that God promised, may be it's due to ignorance or trying to prove too holy!

Comrade sagamite, pls its not a sin for a pastor  or any God serving christian to own a plane.
poverty is also not the measure of how holy you are.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
Lanrefemi:

@Sagamite.
It's not a sin or bad thing that men of God should live a good life, ok.

What the bible says in matthew 6:33 is that seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness  and every other things will be added.
What it simply means is that our first priority in life is to seek and serve Him(God), then after that he will give us other things, other things means: healthy life,good marriage,good children,good career/business, financial abundance, the list is endless.

Read your Matthew 6.33 very very well. It says God will give us other things including financial abundance, not the congression. And God is suppose to give this to all, not only pastor.

Lanrefemi:

The problem now is that many christians are seeking and serving God in truth but they are rejecting the good things that God promised, may be it's due to ignorance or trying to prove too holy!

Many Xtians are truly seeking and serving God but they are not rejecting the good things that God promised, they have just been conned out of it by their pastors. It is not only due to ignorance, it is due to a major elaborate scam and deep idiocy on the part of the swindled.

Lanrefemi:

Comrade sagamite, pls its not a sin for a pastor  or any God serving christian to own a plane.
poverty is also not the measure of how holy you are.

It is a sin to live a good life off the congression's sweat, promising them ecclesiastical returns whilst you take a financial one. You live a life the congression can only dream of, by using their money. Yet the returns they get is no better than that of those that are not religious, it is just the same basics of existentialism that they get as reward. It is immerse fraud, but the congression are too moronic to notice.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Lanrefemi: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
@sagamite, you said the following:

'Many Xtians are truly seeking and serving God but they are not rejecting the good things that God promised, they have just been conned out of it by their pastors. It is not only due to ignorance, it is due to a major elaborate scam and deep idiocy on the part of the swindled'
My response to that is that as we have sham doctors, sham lawyers, sham imams, sham babalawos we also have sham pastor, even jesus himself told his followers that they should be careful towards the end of time that a lot of fake prophets will rise up and be calling his name, that is why christians needs to study the word of God so that they won't be deceived, so im not saying con pastors don't exists, jesus christ said it himself before he left so it's not a new news. but don't even let us lose focus of the main point!
My point is that a pastor owning a plane doesn't amout to sin, A church might buy it for the use of the church depending on how large and big the ministry is, some churches buy buses, some cars, some motorcycle, it all depends on how large the ministry his.
You also said this, ' A life the congression can not dream of. Yet the returns is no better than that of those that are not religious'
My answer for u is that the main purpose of serving God is not just because of what he can give us, but because He's God (i hope that's not too deep for u), therefore having money or wealth is not a measure of whether you are religious or not, infact satan or the occultic sect give people wealth as well. I would have love to continue but i think i'm getting too deep with you.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
Lanrefemi:

My response to that is that as we have sham doctors, sham lawyers, sham imams, sham babalawos we also have sham pastor, even jesus himself told his followers that they should be careful towards the end of time that a lot of fake prophets will rise up and be calling his name, that is why christians needs to study the word of God so that they won't be deceived, so im not saying con pastors don't exists, jesus christ said it himself before he left so it's not a new news. but don't even let us lose focus of the main point!

Yep!

That is why I am helping Jesus, my buddy, here to help people identify the shams.

Lanrefemi:

My point is that a pastor owning a plane doesn't amout to sin, A church might buy it for the use of the church depending on how large and big the ministry is, some churches buy buses, some cars, some motorcycle, it all depends on how large the ministry his.

The pastor exploiting congressional funds to make life plush for himself is a sin. Draining your congression and using the funds to live an ostentatious life is a sin.

Most of these EXTREMELY expensive and FLASHY material things are not used for the church, they are used by the pastor.

You can get a boeing 747 to use for the church but a private jet is for the pastor.

You can bet a luxury bus/motorcycle for the church, a ferrari is for the pastor.

You spend congressions money frugally and humbly for church, these pastors spend grandiosely and flatulently for their comfort. And they keep milking intensely from the moronic flock to maintain the comfort and promising them falsity. That is a sin.

Lanrefemi:

My answer for u is that the main purpose of serving God is not just because of what he can give us, but because He's God (i hope that's not too deep for u), therefore having money or wealth is not a measure of  whether you are religious or not, infact satan or the occultic sect give people wealth as well. I would have love to continue but i think i'm getting too deep with you.

I know having money or wealth is not a measure of whether you are religious or not, but this is all that interests some of these pastors.

Why can't they live the life of their average flock member? They always happen to live better lives than 99.9% of the flock who actually work hard without any light at the end of the tunnel except the illusionary ones preached by the pastor.

Nothing deep about that.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by JeSoul(f): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Most of these EXTREMELY expensive and FLASHY material things are not used for the church, they are used by the pastor.

You can get a boeing 747 to use for the church but a private jet is for the pastor.

You can bet a luxury bus/motorcycle for the church, a ferrari is for the pastor.

You spend congressions money frugally and humbly for church, these pastors spend grandiosely and flatulently for their comfort. And they keep milking intensely from the moronic flock to maintain the comfort and promising them falsity. That is a sin.

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Lanrefemi: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2010
You said: 'The pastor exploiting congressional funds to make life plush for himself is a sin. Draining your congression and using the funds to live an ostentatious life is a sin'True statement, Lets stop generalising, in order words what you are saying is that the pastor in your caption/picture is guilty of all these things? therefore you are pronouncing him a sinner?

'Most of these EXTREMELY expensive and FLASHY material things are not used for the church, they are used by the pastor'
My answer to you is that let us focus on your picture/caption and stop generalising, are u saying that the pastor in the picture you posted is using the plane for his own personal matter?  are u saying he's not using it for church activities?
i'm not a member of his church and i'm not planning to, but what i know is that most churches (big churches) always have activities,programs and meetings all over the world nowadays, almost every week and most of these pastors and church workers has to be in different locations all the time, that's why some churches are buying planes thesedays (if they can afford it), to ease the problem of buying tickets within the shortest  period they need it.

Lastly i know your type, you are the type that always says u don't believe in any religion but yet claiming to know so much about it, pls u don't need to help your 'buddy' jesus as u said, ok?  Jesus can help himself.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2010
Lanrefemi:

True statement, Lets stop generalising, in order words what you are saying is that the pastor in your caption/picture is guilty of all these things? therefore you are pronouncing him  a sinner?

Nah, I am not saying he is a sinner. I am saying he is a fraud!

My religion of Objectivity and Intelligence does not have the context of sin as that is a predisposition of religions that make assumptions that they know what God wants. I only do right or wrong.

Lanrefemi:

My answer to you is that let us focus on your picture/caption and stop generalising, are u saying that the pastor in the picture you posted is using the plane for his own personal matter?  are u saying he's not using it for church activities?
i'm not a member of his church and i'm not planning to, but what i know is that most churches (big churches) always have activities,programs and meetings all over the world nowadays, almost every week and most of these pastors and church workers has to be in different locations all the time, that's why some churches are buying planes thesedays (if they can afford it), to ease the problem of buying tickets within the shortest  period they need it.

And the nice, expensive cars and mansions?

Those are also part of "activities,programs and meetings all over the world nowadays"?

And Catholic leaders do not have such programmes?

Utter clunking fraud. The planes are mainly part of living a good and affluent life they could not afford until they got into the multi-billion dollar church business. They go to other countries, milk the pockets of those gullible there and accummulate more whilst the congression continue to suffer and smile, dogmatically holding on to the disillusion that their return is coming soon in abundance.

And when the gullibles then get any little good fate, they are quick to allocate it to the miracle. Despite these good fates being part and parcel of life of the average unbeliever/believers of other faiths as well. Simple Existentialism!

Lanrefemi:

Lastly i know your type, you are the type that always says u don't believe in any religion but yet claiming to know so much about it, pls u don't need to help your 'buddy' jesus as u said, ok?  Jesus can help himself.

Amsorry!

Please explain to me where I insinuated to know about religion?

Jesus is using me to pass message to his flock.  wink
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Rhino3dm: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
This conman is laughing out loud at his lazy,fat,deluded gullible idio.tic bots waiting for miracles that will only happen in thier imagination.i just hope that the blood of innocent victims will visit this jet and crash into the ocean bed. Pathetic man of dog!
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by philip0906(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
Its not 4 anyone 2 judge cos a day is coming when every man will stand b4 God 2 give account of how he/she spent his/her life on earth.True d Bible admonishes us 2 "let your moderation be known unto all men. . ."(Philp 4:5) but dat same Bible warns against judging others for we'll all stand b4 d Just Judge some day
"You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God" (Romans 14:10-12)
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by seyibrown(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Rhino3dm: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
seyibrown:

seyibrown, seyibrown, seyibrown  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=500505.msg6632963#msg6632963
please go and ask for tithe and offering refund if you can answer that simple question and dont tell me this conman is your pastor.
Parliami casso!
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Lanrefemi: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2010
@sagamite
you said: 'I only do right or wrong, ,
it's good to hear that you know that there is right and there is wrong, but i will like to ask you wish one you do? pls stop generalising .
Lastly religion is a personal matter, whether xristianity, islam or traditional, and your so called right or wrong is also a concept personal to you.
BUT PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR OWN CONCEPT OF RIGHT OR WRONG.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 1:31am On Aug 28, 2010
Lanrefemi:

@sagamite
you said: 'I only do right or wrong, ,
it's good to hear that you know that there is right and there is wrong, but i will like to ask you wish one you do? pls stop generalising .
Lastly religion is a personal matter, whether xristianity, islam or traditional, and your so called right or wrong is also a concept personal to you.
BUT PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR OWN CONCEPT OF RIGHT OR WRONG.

Why would you want to know where I get my right or wrong from?

What do you understand by the term 'right'?

What do you understand by the term 'wrong'?

Where do you draw the boundaries for these?

Where do you see me generalising?

What do you understand by the term 'generalising'?

Why do you think religion is a personal matter?

Why do you not see it as public?

Why can it not be a mix of public and private?
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Rhino3dm: 4:53am On Aug 28, 2010
The foolish OLEdepo conman has used white handkichief and magic oil to wipe out the little memory of his stupi.d fat lazy congregation wainting for jesus to multiply thier wealth and health while the cow.ard and his wife runs jet for medical check to the expensive facilities around the world. Mugu and maga don meet. . .
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by bgees(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2010
Oyedepo, Adeboye , Oyakhilome and the rest are all hustlers . the members of their congregations are customers. It is more like a hustler/Maga relationship.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Joagbaje(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2010
Kunleoshob,

KunleOshob:

^^^
I am sure the fraudster would be laffing with the other side of his face on judgement day, let him enjoy the scam while it last.

Whats the big deal about having a jet.W[/color]hat is the scriptural foundation for your claim.Amanda will be judge on how he fulfil Gods assignment and not by what he aquired. God is not against comfort. He wants us to enjoy good things . But he doesn't want us to put trust in them.

[color=#990000] 1 Timothy 6:17
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy
;

So what's the scriptural reference of your post?
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Rhino3dm: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2010
The thief oledepo don enter heaven. big mansion,bullet proof jeep, jet. while the fat lazy zombie they wait, i guess jesus will used F-22 raptor if he is alive. Pastor enjoy while it last. . . .hehehe
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2010
Joagbaje:

Kunleoshob,

Whats the big deal about having a jet.W[/color]hat is the scriptural foundation for your claim.Amanda will be judge on how he fulfil Gods assignment and not by what he aquired. God is not against comfort. He wants us to enjoy good things . But he doesn't want us to put trust in them.

[color=#990000] 1 Timothy 6:17
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy
;

So what's the scriptural reference of your post?

Bible Quoters!

Ok, show me the part in the bible that says a pastor must make this comfort (or rather excesses) you highlighted from the flock.

Show me the part of the bible that says the pastor must live a better life than the congression, a life sourced from congression.

Show me the part of the bible that says the pastors blessings should be on Earth, while the suffering mugu congression have to wait till they get to heaven but must fund the pastor's own on Earth.

Please quote the parts of the bible for all the above.

Coming here to poo falderal that the conmen feed them to gain their (the congression's) support to continue looting them (i.e. the congression) and justify the excessive, affluent and privileged life they use their money to live.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by KunleOshob(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
@joagbaje
1timothy 6:5-10 makes it clear that men of God should not LOVE money, it also clearly describes the love of money as evil, Oyedepo a supposed man of God has demonstrated his love for money via his false prosperity gospel and his ostentaciously vulgar lifestyle.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Tudor6(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
And to think this Oyedepo basterd is laughing in luxury here while my friend in Covenant University who just lost his father recently is gonna be kicked out of school in his final year just because he cannot afford the fees no more. So sad.

This is not the first time such is happening as A student has been sent packing in his final year second semester coz he couldnt pay fees. Shame
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
@krayola

dude, i've been looking for you.
Email me pls. I dont hv ur email add anymore.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Joagbaje(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
Tudór:

And to think this Oyedepo basterd is laughing in luxury here while my friend in Covenant University who just lost his father recently is gonna be kicked out of school in his final year just because he cannot afford the fees no more. So sad.

This is not the first time such is happening as A student has been sent packing in his final year second semester coz he couldnt pay fees. Shame

Is it now the responsibility of a pastor or proprietor to pay school fees? why don't you help your friend out with his fees, I thought A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Joagbaje(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Bible Quoters!
Ok, show me the part in the bible that says a pastor must make this comfort (or rather excesses) you highlighted from the flock.

You show me why private jet is excess.

Show me the part of the bible that says the pastor must live a better life than the congression, a life sourced from congregation

You show me where he says he lives a better life than his congregation. And where he says his life source is from a congregation. A pastor receives from people that are not even his congregation. Some pastors have more money than the church account and still use their money to pay church bills.

Show me the part of the bible that says the pastors blessings should be on Earth, while the suffering mugu congression have to wait till they get to heaven but must fund the pastor's own on Earth.

Please quote the parts of the bible for all the above.

Coming here to poo falderal that the conmen feed them to gain their (the congression's) support to continue looting them (i.e. the congression) and justify the excessive, affluent and privileged life they use their money to live.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by vescucci(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2010
Make una leave the pastors make them flex abeg. Their 'flock' are worse cuz they think they buy their way into heaven. I wouldn't put it past an armed robber to pay tithes from his loot and maybe give offerings when business is particularly good. Most churches are legal scams like the lotto
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
Joagbaje:

You show me why private jet is excess.

If you honestly believe a private jet is not an excess, your brain is under-developed.

If you honestly believe a private jet is not an excess for someone that does not have a profitable commercial business, then you are a slowpoke and should not have a right to vote.

Joagbaje:

You show me where he says he lives a better life than his congregation. And where he says his life source is from a congregation. A pastor receives from people that are not even his congregation. Some pastors have more money than the church account and still use their money to pay church bills.

You surely must be very, very, very daft. How many of his congregation members can afford a private jet? How many of them can afford the cars he drives in? How many of them can afford the house he lives in?

From that your daft brain, explain to me the source of his wealth? Tell me which business enterprise (apart from the Church Plc) that he owns.

So he gets from people outside his congregation? For what?

My blood is boiling at the moment because I know, under democracy, you have a right to vote.

You can not even assess such a simple situation like this intelligently, yet you have a right to feed into the extremely complex decisions of how lives are run.

We need to develop Geniocracy FFS!
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by ogoamaka99(m): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2010
@sagamite,
   When a man like sagamite lost his his mind he begins to question and criticize even his own shadow. May be your high level suffering and poverty mentality has beclouded your mind and reasoning. Or that your master the devil compelled you to do his bidding in posting that thread. It is necessary that you go a step further by telling us  the worth of that jet  and how it was purchased.
    It is disheartening that people who are quick to support this post are indirectly condemning themselves if any of them has a private vehicle to use. Why should they purchase a vehicle instead of bording commercial vehicles. Sagamite, may be, because of your poverty level that is why you think that private jet is an excesses . You should know winners family that Oyedepo pastors, they are not poor like yourself. Only three of the members can purchase that jet of a congregation of over one hundred thousand members.
     How can't people think, a church that has the best private university in Africa is been questioned for owing a jet that the amount is not up to what is used to run the university in one year.
     However, sagamite you need to answer this question, " The private jet does it belong to bishop Oyedepo or does it belong to winners chapel?." Your answer should be backed.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by nuclearboy(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2010
Geniocracy? shocked grin Deprivation of right to vote? shocked grin

NairaLand! grin grin grin How did I ever laugh prior to finding this site?

And now the "high level suffering poverty minded" man has showed up. This guy must have really suffered highly and at a high level ( grin) to have got these words stuck to his brain so. sad Every post is about suffering, and then worship of pastors. I get the idea you're one of these "pastors" who keep discovering "witch" children and persecuting the innocent just to feel good.

Man-worshipper says 3 of the congregation can pay for the jet Then why did dozens of pastors resign in protest in one day simply because they couldn't afford the fees for their children at the covenant schools and their children were withdrawn/sent home? Shows how "wealth minded" you are when you use a private jet but your "pastors" can't pay their children's fees. If they were God's pastors, they'd expect recompense in heaven but since they are oyedepo's pastors, sad for them! But God is good and will honor the sincerity of their labor.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by ogoamaka99(m): 1:11am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

This conman is laughing out loud at his lazy,fat,deluded gullible idio.tic bots waiting for miracles that will only happen in thier imagination.i just hope that the  blood of innocent victims will visit this jet and crash into the ocean bed.  Pathetic  man of dog!   
Rhino.3dm:

The foolish OLEdepo conman has used white handkichief and magic oil to wipe out the little memory of his stupi.d fat lazy congregation wainting for jesus to multiply thier wealth and health while the cow.ard and his wife runs jet for medical check to the expensive facilities around the world. Mugu and maga don meet. . .
Rhino.3dm:

The thief oledepo don enter heaven. big mansion,bullet proof jeep, jet. while the fat lazy zombie they wait, i guess jesus will used F-22 raptor if he is alive. Pastor enjoy while it last. . . .hehehe
   @rhino,
   I am surprised that when matured mind are talking that you should put your mouth.
A look at your posts i do but wonder whether you went to secondary school or are you a secondary school drop out. That is why you cannot write even simple correct English.
   Looking at your posts, one need to ask, between you and Oyedepo who is a thief?. Between a school drop out and an architect and a PhD holder who is stupid and gullible?. Between you  {a drop out} and Oyedepo {who has authored over 50 books} , who is a zombi and a lazy man?.
   Your posts exhibits your stupidity and ignorance that is why you could know how to make choice of words. What others need is deliverance but what you need is eduction _ try to educate yourself and you mind. That will enable you learn how to talk in a matter of public interest.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Rhino3dm: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2010
^^^. . . . And winners chapel was registered in who's name,who does the asset/liabilities belongs to, who is responsible for the account? ? I guess you are contrmplating to say "jesus christ". Cut that crap and see with reason that this man is just a fraudster, international con man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / How Do I Receive The Holy Spirit? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.