Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! (11097 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by ada24: 1:58am On Sep 23, 2010
I know this is an old topic but i had to add my 2 cents, anyone defending these fake pastors is a deluded fool.

when some of these rich pastors start using the money collected to build hospitals, schools or even buying computers for a local school then some of us sensible Christians will stop looking at these men with suspicion.

i don't know what makes people think people are deeply religious - going to church everyday, attending night vigil, dashing pastors money does not make u a religious or good christian if you go home beat ur wife, beat ur househelp, don't meet the financial responsibilities of ur family cos u dashed pastor money. I'm sure if u ask all these politicians that steal money how often they go to church they will tell u they have their own bench in the front of their church.

I laugh when i see national assembly members on TV praying and putting their hands on bible, how do they do that but steal from the mouths of hungry children in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Obyn: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is amazing how a lot of people will use their very mouth to curse themselves. All d peoples that criticise Men of God, when the lives they are living have turned down up side down. They will still run to same Men of God for Miracles. Ask yourselves why hasn't God collected that anointing from them? Listen heaven and earth and every good things belongs to God and he said in Mal 3 bring your offerings and tithes to his house(Church) so that there will be enough meat in his house. I believe U are ignorant, please dont perish because of your lack of knowledge. Sharp Men lol!!!!!! U are wiser than God.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by orisa37: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blessed are the Poor in Spirit and the Pure in Hearts, for they shall be sons of God and see God respectively. As for Pastors flying in splendour, The Lord values them to worship Him with all their hearts, souls, minds and strength in the splendour of His Excellence. According to their relationship with Him, He has provided varying quantum of Riches and Wealth that In all, He remains the Judge of all.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by TrajansKong: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
orisa37:
Blessed are the Poor in Spirit and the Pure in Hearts, for they shall be sons of God and see God respectively. As for Pastors flying in splendour, The Lord values them to worship Him with all their hearts, souls, minds and strength in the splendour of His Excellence. According to their relationship with Him, He has provided varying quantum of Riches and Wealth that In all, He remains the Judge of all.
Yes, my broda. Only God can judge a Man of God. Our Lord is a God of Riches and the God of the Richest. Warship Him!

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by TrajansKong: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Obyn:
Ask yourselves why hasn't God collected that anointing from them? Listen heaven and earth and every good things belongs to God and he said in Mal 3 bring your offerings and tithes to his house(Church) so that there will be enough meat in his house.

Breathe on me breath of God!!

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by orisa37: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2015
You got Him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by TrajansKong: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
orisa37:

Spoken like a true Nigerian Christian!
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by orisa37: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerian Christian, that's underrating. I shall follow Christ to Heaven. So start calling me St. Christian.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by TrajansKong: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
orisa37:
Nigerian Christian, that's underrating. I shall follow Christ to Heaven. So start calling me St. Christian.

Forgive me. No offence intended. Your Christianity is truly of the very highest grade.

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
MissyB1:
A man of God isn't supposed to smile or live a good life? undecided

Just wondering - Is Sagamite an Atheist?

The flock is the most important thing, The duty of the pastors is to take care of them first before anything else.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Yes, my broda. Only God can judge a Man of God. Our Lord is a God of Riches and the God of the Richest. Warship Him!

So wen a man of God does a bad thing or is doing a bad thing consistently, no one should ask talk about it abi
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
orisa37:

So wen a man of God does a bad thing or is doing a bad thing consistently, no one should ask talk about it abi
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by TrajansKong: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Even to think ill of a man of God is a sin. I cushion you. Touch not His anointed African messengers.

Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Even to think ill of a man of God is a sin. I cushion you. Touch not His anointed African messengers.

Lmfao, rofl, loooooooooooool, I pity ur likes who make out time to deceive demselves.

Even to think ill of a man of God is a sin.

Is this also in d bible

Secondly it has no connection to what I said. Ur pastor is sleeping wit ur wife n all u will say wen u find out is "touch not my annointed" lol, Nigerians have lost their mental reasoning ooo.

Wen David slept with someone's wife n killed him, God sent a prophet to rebuke him, the prophet threw his sin to his face...

Finally, learn not to quote scripture stupidly, go n read psalm 105 , don't read only verse 15, read from verse 1 - 20 to understand what God talked about there...
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by orisa37: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Ask righteously, then God will be using you as a channel to bring the evil out of him. Don't ever be selfish in your actions.
Re: Pastor In Private Jet. Life Is Beautiful! by orisa37: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2015
I am humbled very seriously. I was only joking. May God grant you Understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / How Do I Receive The Holy Spirit? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.