Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help (4172 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by oneniceguy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
pls help me,
there is this beautiful girl in my street whom i'v developed so much interest in. i walked up to her, told her how i feel and she told me she'll sleep over it.now she called me lately and told me that i look too cool and she doesn't like cool guys. please what should i do? i already love this girl so much.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by dre11(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
Turn ur self 2 a very hot guy.
Hum!!
maybe dat will help her change her mind.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by jaybee3(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2010
First and foremost, u do not LOVE her so stop lying.
Second of all, just let her know she shouldn't let the facial expressions deceive her. Ask her to just come take a peep into your world to see what u made off. Don't go boasting about u being rough oh and stop all d mushy mushy stuffs with her
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2010
Are u really cool?
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by mpulesa(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
Go give her a warm slap and then she will see that you ain't cool grin
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Maybe you should sit in an oven. Lol
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hey man u're beta off,been cool is d most best act of a responsible guy,so wif her subjecting NO to ur request means she's a street 'W***E' who needs terry G like beings.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Omolola1(f): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
wen taking your bath, bath with a very hot water, u would become hot Immediately~
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by 1104(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^
Hmm, Interestin~
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Godmother(f): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
Be yourself and someone worthwhile will come to you
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
I neva knew omosexy had turned a *****.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Omolola1(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
say it o! make i hear, lol
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Lanrefemi: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
Pls guys don't kill me with laughter with your comments.

@oneniceguy

Just make her feel comfortable and at ease anytime you are with her, from your statement i can conclude that she's  a 'simple'  person so  don't try to over impress her, she might not like it

Another thing is that  she might be suffering from inferiority complex, anywhich way just make her feel at ease anytime u are with her, then u guys can develop the relationship from there.

Good luck in your hunting,
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by bspec: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
guy give am this email address endles_vision66@yahoo.com
i go show'am hotness
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
Sweetie its jxt a physician nofin else,so hw cld dt easily happen?
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Omolola1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
Say it o, i wan2 know~lol
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
oneniceguy:

pls help me,
there is this beautiful girl in my street whom i'v developed so much interest in. i walked up to her, told her how i feel and she told me she'll sleep over it.now she called me lately and told me that i look too cool and she doesn't like cool guys. please what should i do? i already love this girl so much.

in other words,she sees you as an ode. You ignite no passions within her loins

U need to up your swagga if you want that babe
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
Plz luv wht else do u wanna hear?
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by chamotex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
Poster, wake up and smell the garden
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
Definitely u'll find some1 who will love u 4 being cool.So cheer bro.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by 1104(f): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
Omolola1:

Say it o, i wan2 know~lol
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by 1104(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
@omolola,
what r u doin, angry angry
[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/36_35_1[1].gif[/img]
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by yme1(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
LOL what exactly does she want you to be?rugged? undecided
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by IFELEKE(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
Poster,
be uncool.

y me:

LOL what exactly does she want you to be?rugged? undecided
[size=5pt]holla amor. . .[/size]
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by yme1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
IFELEKE:

[size=5pt]holla amor. . .[/size]
*she faints*
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Faher(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
Dude, that's just a stupid excuse.

Just be yourself, and focus on making your money
Let's see if she'll say you're too cool after that.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by double08(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
when you say cool,in what context please
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Omolola1(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
@190, having fun, just like you do~
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by 1104(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2010
^^
intrestin, ure allowed angry angry
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by iice(f): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2010

(1)

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.