Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements (1497 Views)

President Jonathan 2011 91 campaign promises!check his failures and achievements / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
By Femi Adesina (kulikulii@yahoo.com, 08055001928)
Friday, August 27, 2010

There is a kind of festival going on in the country. A festival of endorsements. Many people are falling over themselves to back President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the presidential race next year. No problem, endorsement is part of politics the world over. We have agreed that everyone interested can run for president next year, irrespective of the part of the country he comes from. It will be in consonance with democratic ethos, and in line with the 1999 Constitution, which we currently operate. From the South or North, East or West, the game is thrown open. Even the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which had a zoning formula, has now spoken from both sides of the mouth. Zoning remains, but President Jonathan can run. Archetypal doublespeak, if ever there was one.

Yes, anybody from anywhere can run. But then, the festival of endorsements (more like inducements, if you see the way some nondescript people and groups do their own) gets more absurd by the day. A group rises from the South-East, announces that it has reached an understanding with the South-South to support Jonathan in next year’s polls. The next day, another group rises from the same South-East to denounce the one that purportedly spoke on behalf of the region. Or even right from within the group that spoke from the South-East, somebody rises up to disclaim the others, saying what was announced to the media was not the consensus of the group. And the beat goes on.

Even within the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), chairman of the group, Major-General I.B.M Haruna, has distanced himself from the general position, which purportedly endorsed zoning of the presidency to the North. And from the Middle Belt, some individuals have denounced the attempt by some figures to make it seem as if the entire region was backing Goodluck Jonathan. Tower of Babel, really. Round the country, people have become like Janus, the mythical creature that has two faces, with the two mouths saying different things.

Like I said earlier, endorsement is part of politics. In America, for instance, you find powerful interest groups publicly identifying with a candidate before the presidential election. The Jewish lobby. The Congressional Black Caucus. The Pentecostal church. Pro-lifers. Pro-choice. The Catholic community. And many others. And the support often goes a long way in determining who becomes the president. But what I see in Nigeria today is both laughable and ridiculous. People with no clout, no authority, political featherweights, are coming out to endorse, shuffling and strutting over the place as if they were somebody. It’s a swindle. Fraud. Roguery. Trickery. It’s what the British would call a ‘swizzle.’ And they exist in all the camps. The Ibrahim Babangida camp. The Goodluck Jonathan camp. The Atiku Abubakar camp, to a lesser extent. They are everywhere.

If we must dwell on the Jonathan camp (since he’s the one still being convinced to join the fray officially), what is the political value of some characters who at a dinner last weekend piled pressure on him to declare his interest now? Their political biceps are weak (to paraphrase Prof Tam David-West). Hassan Adamu is Wakilin Adamawa. Can he muster 100 votes in his ward? Can Barnabas Gemade win an election even within the Gemade extended family? What of Jerry Gana. Oh, he supports any government in power.

What value will he add to the Jonathan candidacy? Even in his Niger State, am sure he has not been able to help a local government chairman get to power. Solomon Lar. Yesterday’s man. Didn’t Dariye roundly and soundly mess him up in Plateau? Ibrahim Mantu. Serially dismantled. He lost elections so much that he began to see stars. He got punch drunk, almost to the point of hallucinating. He’s a minus to any serious electoral challenge. Jonathan Zwingina. What other claim does he have to fame, other than being part of M.K.O Abiola’s campaign in 1993? And he eventually abandoned the mandate when the going got tough, to become a commissioner under the military in his home state.

All the people listed above, are believed to be working at the prodding of former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. When last did you hear Obasanjo say anything that resembled the truth? Woe beside any man that leans on him. “He that leans on man will find him a broken reed.” (John Ploughman).

Then, let’s go to the East. A so-called conference was held by the region, which purportedly endorsed Jonathan. Before the event itself, Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who was one of the chief promoters, had announced a cancellation, since the PDP had few days earlier resolved the contentious issue of zoning. But some other political paperweights went ahead, and said the region was queuing behind Jonathan. Men without any electoral value, who cannot even win village elections if they personally stood as candidates. Thankfully, Ohanaeze Ndigbo promptly castigated them, saying Igbos have not endorsed any candidate. Governors of South-East states, who had earlier opted to sit on the fence, have also said they would eventually support the candidate who has the best programme that will address the imbalance in the country and the marginalization of the South-East zone.

Imagine the cheek. The impudence. The audacity of it all. The South-East would take such position as purportedly taken by the conference, and Ohanaeze would not be party to it? All the Odumegwu Ojukwus, Ken Nnamanis, ABC Nwosus, Orji Kalus, Dozie Ikedifes, and so on, would not be part of it? Then, it is not yet the true endorsement. It is a mere charade, farce, travesty. Yes, Jonathan has every constitutional right to run for president next year, and he would likely do. But it must be out of his own conviction. It must not be because some rickety groups pushed him. It must not be because some people mustered behind him a facile political clout.

Politics is the mastery of intrigues. That was what Barnabas Gemade told us when he was PDP National Chairman. What if his current support for Jonathan is part of the game of intrigue, and he shows his true colour few days to the elections? And such would come. Some PDP governors would pretend to queue behind the president today, only to go in another direction at the primaries. There are some people who will queue behind you, and you can go to bed, and sleep soundly. You can even dream sweet dreams. I’ve not seen such behind Jonathan yet, and he needs to watch it. Take the plunge because you want to, not because you were pushed.

The cacophony of the endorsers reminds me of the biblical account of King Ahab of Israel, when he wanted to attack Ramoth Gilead in conjunction with Jehoshaphat, King of Judah. Ahab called on the prophets in the land, asking them what the outcome of the war would be. But a lying spirit had entered into all the prophets, and they unanimously said Israel would defeat Ramoth Gilead. One of the prophets, Zedekiah, even made iron horns, and declared, “with these, you will gore the Arameans (As the people of Jabesh Gilead were called) till they are destroyed.”

But there was one true prophet left. Micaiah was his name. He was summoned, and he said the truth, and nothing but the truth. “If you ever returned safely, the Lord has not spoken through me,” he told the king. Truly, Ahab went to battle, and perished at the war front. Lying spirits would surely be in the mouths of some of the Jonathan persuaders. They would inveigle, coax and induce him, for the filthy lucre they would get, and leave him in the lurch thereafter. Jonathan is taking the decision of his life. May God be with him.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Gbawe: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
The fans of Jonathan keen to state that Jonathan has the "endorsement" of Nigerians should read this article to note what some of us have been saying for a while. Jonathan and his fans should particularly note what is written below that I have stated a million times on this forum:

There are some people who will queue behind you, and you can go to bed, and sleep soundly. You can even dream sweet dreams. I’ve not seen such behind Jonathan yet, and he needs to watch it.

How can it be , if Jonathan is really the choice of good and decent Nigerians, that all the brave souls who came out to fight for him , while Turai and the cabal were dealing with Mr.President,  have failed to back his  2011 ambition ? Conversely , all the crooks , ruinous hands , political jobbers ,hirelings , opportunist and sycophants who wen't into hiding when Jonathan needed them the most are now "firmly endorsing"  Jonathan !!!!
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by naso2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
This writer has written well. I just hope we all understand it rightly anyway.

First he has stated that these political jobbers have shown up in the camps of all interested candidates for now. But that he wants to focus his attention on the jonathan's camp.

He has to understand however that that kind of "ideal" politician that gives you assurance and you go to bed is scarcely found in nigerian politics today.

If a tinubu can consider an alliance with a buhari and a ribadu that once had tinubu in his list of corrupt governors is now trying to get his endorsement and possibly represent his party, then we need not look far to see that the "ideal" politician died a long time ago.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
Kulikuli's analysis aptly captures the events in the country today. Although we cannot rule out his working for Kalu, what he says up there are clearly correct. All those mushroom groups rooting for GEJ are nothing but rented crowds plus AGIP(any govt in power). Youth Earnestly ask for Jonathan. Many times when I read their advertorials and press releases in paper, I burst into laughter.
GEJ's politics is too petty and unsophisticated to me. Maybe because he has never contested election before.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
The problem is that we have no forums that speak exclusively for the different regions of the South.

Anyone can come up and claim to speak for the South-East, South-West, South-South.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by MShittu: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
I think that its kinda simple. During all the Yar'adua drama, nobody came out to support Oga Joe because they thought the north wouldn't allow him to take power, when they saw that he took power, they realized that they had missed an opportunity to make money, as by supporting Jonathan, they would have been able to join his 'group', enter a cabinet and begin hoarding the money. Now that the elections are coming, they think that if they support Jonathan now, they might be able to join his next cabinet and hoard themselves some money. I just hope that he realizes this, runs, wins, and forgets these fake supporters.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
The benefit of the noise about endorsement is to hoodwink Nigerians into believing that Jonathan does have support and prepare the ground for rigging elections.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by naso2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Jarus:

Kulikuli's analysis aptly captures the events in the country today. Although we cannot rule out his working for Kalu, what he says up there are clearly correct. All those mushroom groups rooting for GEJ are nothing plus rented crowds plus AGIP(any govt in power). Youth Earnestly ask for Jonathan.
GEJ's politics is too petty and unsophisticated to me. Maybe because he has never contested election before.  

We need to understood the difference between groups setup by GEJ , to sell him to nigeria and the ones formed by some attention seeking politician to push them back into relevance. Me self fit arrange some boys for lasgidi here come dey make noise. We have read a lot of reports about unauthorised groups trying to hijack the campaign. Dont worry the real players go soon show.

This does not in anyway diminish the truth about nigerian politics anyway, that you dont have to be liked by the big politicians for them to support you and campaign for you. Most times it's all boils down to what they stand to gain , which you in return use as bargaining tool.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by jamace(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2010
House, do you know that Ferari90 is an IBB supporter? If you know this, you won't take his write-ups serious as he is here to rubbish uncle GEJ and promote his devilish godfather, IBB.

One advise to all in this forum. While it is good to be as innocent as a dove, it is  also highly advisable to be as wise as a serpent. Ferari90 is a staunch lobbyist for IBB in this forum (Maybe one of those journalists who visited the hilltop mansion for IBB's brainwashing and N250K transport fare  grin). So, note how you view his write-ups.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by MetalGong4: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2010
The only thing Nigerians are asking for is a free and fair election. . . . . . The presidential candidates can buy as many endorsements as they want, thats their business.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Gbawe: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2010
jamace:

House, do you know that Ferari90 is an IBB supporter? If you know this, you won't take his write-ups serious as he is here to rubbish uncle GEJ and promote his devilish godfather, IBB.

One advise to all in this forum. While it is good to be as innocent as a dove, it is also highly advisable to be as wise as a serpent. Ferari90 is a staunch lobbyist for IBB in this forum (Maybe one of those journalists who visited the hilltop mansion for IBB's brainwashing and N250K transport fare grin). So, note how you view his write-ups.

Ferari90 did not write this article. Femi Adeshina did. Forget who Ferari09 supports and comment on an article that identifies correctly how Jonathan is attracting the "endorsement" of the AGIP's (any Government in power) who are historically on record for having played deleterious parts, at various stages in our history, that has led to the Nigeria we have today. It is not healthy for any candidate to have the support of so many enemies of progress. They have seen something in Jonathan that makes them feel he is 'worth' supporting.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2010
When you have folks like Abba Aji, who was complicit in the missing letter transmitted through the office of SGF Yayale Ahmed to NASS to inform of Yar'adua's illness; running the Jonathan project.

You can simply work out how honest the so called friends of Jonathan can only be. We are watching.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by jamace(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ferari90 did not write this article. Femi Adeshina did. Forget who Ferari09 supports and comment on an article that identifies correctly how Jonathan is attracting the "endorsement" of the AGIP's (any Government in power) who are historically on record for having played deleterious parts, at various stages in our history, that has led to the Nigeria we have today. It is not healthy for any candidate to have the support of so many enemies of progress. They have seen something in Jonathan that makes them feel he is 'worth' supporting.

Thanks for that. What I'm trying to say here is that ferari90 only post anti-GEJ articles, whether from himself or else where,

Now in respect of Uncle GEJ using some people who are AGIP, eliminating the old praise singers will take some time. Having all new, all vibrant youths is easy where democracy is practised as it is supposed to be, I mean a matured democracy. And as you know, we are just about starting a credible democracy. That is the more reason I'm against old politicians who have ruled this country before and want to come back. I want this country to move forward.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by rethink: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ferari90

You or the Kulikuli should take a Job in military Indoctrination. I am clapping for you here. very good Job but sorry it will not lai lai. Go and tell your master that he will have his followers not me.

I have been monitoring your horde of Ibb Apologetics.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Solomon227(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
All the people listed above, are believed to be working at the prodding of former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. When last did you hear Obasanjo say anything that resembled the truth? Woe beside any man that leans on him. “He that leans on man will find him a broken reed.” (John Ploughman).

This is the part I like most. IBB evils=100x OBJ's evils. We are still fresh wit OBJ's repressive regime and u are bringing up a friend killer, wife snatcher, die-hard lier, mischief-maker and a looter-extraordinaree. IBB will be a woe to the nation. Watch his desperation and antecedents and prove me wrong. He will kill again, shut radio and t.v stations(like OBJ), oppositions will run abroad and your Nairaland will b shut.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Becomrich0: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
I understand. The writter is telling the truth. All jonathan endorsement are all fake. The reason is because Jonathan is not even accepted by most southerner. Even in the south south most people do not support Jonathan. What make Jonathan cases worst is that he is in the PDP. Most of this group like the arewa, oheneze and yorubas have seen the satellite pictures and they know only reform can solve the problem. While jonathan continue not to carry out reform for may be personal reason.

Let take for example the PDP in Yorubaland. Obasanjo is not liked by over 90% of the Yoruba people. which account for the reason why Obasanjo  lost his polling booth,
lost his street,
lost his ward,
lost his council,
lost his local govt,
lost his clan Egbaland,
lost his senatorial area,
lost his state,
lost whole of Yorubland.
It tell you how the Yorubas feel about Obasanjo. And that follows  Jonathan. Most yorubas do not care about obasanjo. If they count the poll booth where obasanjo would vote, Jonathan would lost the same.   If the united nation count the vote in the south west. the PDP would not win any seat in the south west. But the PDP will rig the south west. Look at the satellite pictures, This is what PDP and Obasanjo did to the Yorubas, so you would know Yorubas are not happy with PDP or Obasanjo or Jonathan.

5 banks illegally taken over by the PDP government which has 1000 branches of the 1500 branches in Yorubaland. Most of them lost thier jobs, lost thier business etc.

What I think Obasanjo should be doing at the moment is to try to save final face of his political career among Yorubas. the other ethnics which claim he protect, do not like him(see nairaland)  Satellite pictures, he should hold Jonathan ransome, if not Obasanjo is finished.  I say Benin republic again. look the founder of the celetial church son is my very very good friend

And if Labour party really push very well in the south west. The labour party would win most of the seat in the south west. The south west is the home of Labour movement in Nigeria, the AC too may do well.

Now look at the south south, Jonathan hanging around Anenih, who in edo state is not also liked, while Diepeye his best friend in Bayelsa state, He is not like by Donald duke, his wife fight with Amachie. He has trouble in delta state.  So you know if the united nation count the vote in South south, Jonathan would lost it.

And in picking vice president, he pick someone from the fulani/hausa people,a group who would have someone running against him and they would win those area while jonathan lost them.
some of this thing are not his personal fault. He is also in the wrong party with the wrong people, nigerian do not like.
Jonathan refuse reform and just put up some fake reform to decieve the people. Nigerian are not fool or happy with Jonathan.

Buys himself 3 private jets to use to run out of nigeria if civil war happen. My joke.

This are the factors working against Jonathan.
Jonathan only  Option   is to go to the united nation and divide nigeria into two and share the oil money with the north, makes him look like an hero .

Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
I dont know why, but Goodluck Jonathan just seems really sexy to me right now.

He's so cool calm and collected, like he has that no-nonsense attitude. He hasnt replied any nonsense from his "competitors". Everything has been about maturity.

Just too segzy attitude. And he looks good too, that smile. mehn.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

He's so cool calm and collected, like he has that no-nonsense attitude. He hasnt replied any nonsense from his "competitors". Everything has been about maturity.

I think I am sexier
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2010
mikeansy:

I think I am sexier
Proof it

But I was talking mainly about his "attitude and personality" tho. But if you think you "look" sexier, proof it.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Becomrich0: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2010
ileke idi, is your name KEMI.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2010
Becomrich0:

ileke idi, is your name KEMI.
Yes, omg, are you Olatayopeluodunjide?
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by PapaBrowne(m): 2:01am On Aug 29, 2010
All these anti Jonathan fellows are incredibly jealous of Jonathan's popularity. What constitutes a fake endorsement Why aren't groups fallling behind themselves endorsing Buhari or Shekarau or Ribadu or Dele Momodu While Jonathan is getting endorsements, IBB is getting the knocks of his life.
Truth is Jonathan is popular by no virtue of his. Popularity came to him, he didn't seek it. Are we now saying he should reject the support he is getting AbegEEE!!
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by DisGuy: 2:05am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

prozac prozac prozac!!

I doubt you watch this guy in the news as in on TV stop watching that old fake pic, you'll see a southern yaradua in him!!!

he hasn't replied probably because he doesn't really have much to say!! or perhaps he hasn't covered everyone yet with regards to the national cake!! the contracts are flying right about now!!
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Gbawe: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2010
PapaBrowne:

All these anti Jonathan fellows are incredibly jealous of Jonathan's popularity. What constitutes a fake endorsement Why aren't groups fallling behind themselves endorsing Buhari or Shekarau or Ribadu or Dele Momodu While Jonathan is getting endorsements, IBB is getting the knocks of his life.
Truth is Jonathan is popular by no virtue of his. Popularity came to him, he didn't seek it. Are we now saying he should reject the support he is getting AbegEEE!!

This must be patently one of the most illogical defence of a stance I have read on the internet so far !!!! Does Momodu and Ribadu have access to national coffers? Can Buhari and Momodu prevent you from being prosecuted by the EFCC ? Can Shekarau , arbitrarily and selfishly,  ressurect a 2002 corruption case (Ogbulafor) with ease while ignoring the many current cases of corruption facing this FG ? Can Ribadu or Momodu make you a Minister , ambassador , etc ? Can Buhari give you juicy federal government contract? With America breathing down your neck over Halliburton , is it Buhari you will support to become President or the stooge most likely to ensure you never spend a day in Court ? Get real and stop touting "FAKE ENDORSEMENT" as anything else !!!!!

All you fans of Jonathan , except for Na-so , have no integrity at all . You seem to not be shamed by how a man you claim is the "Messiah" is shunned by those who have consistently done the right thing for Nigeria to include coming out to fight for Jonathan recently while his current 'endorsement buddies' where hiding under rocks or busy trying to frustrate Jonathan (Aondoakaa)!!!!! Non of you have ever expressed concern at how Jonathan is enjoying the support of the most ruinous hands who have always consistently bled Nigeria dry from one Government to the other while supporting many odious project that would harm the interest of our nation . Many who supported Abacha's life Presidency and OBJ's third term are now behind Jonathan.

The failed and costly adventure with Yar Adua should convince those who genuinely love Nigeria that a leader sponsored by those who are corrupt , cabalistic and historically ruinous cannot take Nigeria where she needs to go. Ethnic jingoism will not allow you ND folks to see the big picture.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Proof it

But I was talking mainly about his "attitude and personality" tho. But if you think you "look" sexier, proof it.

I thought I already proved it

abi u don forget now now?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
PapaBrowne:

If you compare how many of these folks were even interested in acknowledging his existence while he was VP and how many are already endorsing him even though he has not said he is running you will quite figure out what the endorsements have been all about.

It is all about the spoils of that office and it looks like Jonny Boy is really sharing it without looking back.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Solomon227(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Mikeaistin
If you compare how many of these folks were even interested in acknowledging his existence while he was VP and how many are already endorsing him even though he has not said he is running you will quite figure out what the endorsements have been all about.

It is all about the spoils of that office and it looks like Jonny Boy is really sharing it without looking back.
Who cares what GEJ is doing with his fore-father's money?! Once the exercise will stop the Evil One from getting to Aso-Rock again. Let IBB withdraw from this election and u wil see how many people will start focussing on electing more credible fellow than GEJ. But for now since the Evil One with his ill-gotten loots is still around the only weapon we have is GEJ and his key to National treasury. U fight evil with evil or u blame yorself!
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Becomrich0: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
Who cares what GEJ is doing with his fore-father's money?!

this is what is wrong with some of you from that area. you should care. oil is a gift of God. after 40 years, do you think, you would continue forever have this money. No.   most of the places they claim oil is. There is no oil there, it is propaganda run by the media in nigeria to decieve the North not to declear arewa. Indirectly nigeria collect taxes, which may shock the north, they indirectly pay part of it. And when you look at the satellite picture . Even if we say the 16 northern state above the river  population is 50 million. 

The north is still more populated than Ghana. Ghana budget is about 6 billion dollars (N840 billion). Look the north state and local govt collect about N780 billion in one years. So the north would still have just 60 billion naira. If ghana with little to no oil makes about $6 billion, it means the north can make $15 billions without oil.

There is no oil in some of the state collecting revenue from derivation before Google  remove the oil platform from their satellite picture because of MEND, I notice most of the  nigeria oil platform where empty, which account for the oil high prices. Oil is nearly finished in Nigeria.

The reason why the south media are running the Oil scam to the north, telling them they north is finished is because People like Orji Kalu and others who own newspapers circulate thier papers in the north. While the northern newspapers are not doing well. And they continue to milk the north. Who are foolish not to notice what is going on. Same thing for cell phone company.

Look the igbos do not want the north to go because the igbo man has nothing in nigeria. The northerner are taken for a ride by the igboman because most of them are not educated and the so call North Arewa bodies are mostly made up of uneducated northerners.  And the southerner media makes sure this non educated northerners are the one who lead them. So that the north could not be free from the nigeria media , who sell newspaper in the north.

Look out it this way, if nigeria break up , who are the losser. Orji kalu and others. A typical igbos goes to the north and milk them like mad. He set up a store. And all northerner start paying him. He becomes thier bank. While the northerners become poor.  Why do you think, the media is pushing people like IBB and others who did not go to the university from the north. It is a game.

The north can stand up on its own if nigeria break up. It is the fear the southern media has put into them, that they are finished. Please any northerners abroad call tell you, who have seen the satellite pictures. That some of the state collecting derivation has no oil. While northerners think they are staying in Nigeria because of the oil, which does not exist or nearly finished.  Northerner are the mugu in nigeria because of business only want them around to continue to collect thier money. There is no oil in most state in the south as wrong told by the nigeria media.

what is the solution. We create two country with an open border. NO border. we sign the document at the united nation. And we share 74% of the oil revenue 20 states south/16 state North, 13% for state derivation.13% for derivation.  Yorubas are majority in Kwara (95% Yoruba) and Kogi state about 40%.

While the northerner also sign to keep thier border open at all times for southern business. And  we take Benin republic alone since most are yorubas.  This is one solution.

The other solution is to remove the Yorubas,edo and delta state to benin republic
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dis Guy:

prozac prozac prozac!!

I doubt you watch this guy in the news as in on TV stop watching that old fake pic, you'll see a southern yaradua in him!!!

he hasn't replied probably because he doesn't really have much to say!! or perhaps he hasn't covered everyone yet with regards to the national cake!! the contracts are flying right about now!!

I see. Yea, I really havent watched any of his interviews or public presentations. Only seen his pixs.

But still. . . .

mikeansy:

I thought I already proved it

abi u don forget now now?

grin grin grin grin

Ah, oga o.
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Becomrich0: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
While Kwara state should be in the south, is because nearly 95% of the people of kwara state from satellite pictures are Yorubas. I do not want to say 98%. While for kogi state more than 40 to 50% are Yorubas. Some of them are wrongly classified as either egbira people. Prophet Olabayo is an ogori man. While lokoja is oworo people.

Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by madejibo: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2010
I want to know when did jonathan became the best candidate in naija? Was it before Yaradua's death or after? Because if yaradua was still president will pro jonathan groups still call on GEJ to run? Just know they are all hypocrites and GEJ should not use what other politicians use by organising groups to endorse them b4 dey finally say "due to popular demand and yell of my people I hv decided to run". He should try another stuntm
Re: Jonathan 2011: All The Fake Endorsements by Becomrich0: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
To test the power of a leader , is followership. It is people who believe and follow you. I am sitting in Canada, not to boost but by the grace of God, if I say the Yoruba people need to show the united nation or President Obama, that we Yoruba want to leave nigeria and I tell them the time and the days that , our people should gather to show the rest of the world. we are serious.

I am telling you, by the grace of God upon my life, so that no man can boost or take God's glory. We can  have more than 5 ,000,000 people  gather in a place to show the world we are serious. But those who call them leaders , who can not gather 10,000 people without offering them bribe to attend. call themself leaders of the  people. How come and they say their business patners view is our people views. that cant be our people views. Even in the north, we would get people without bribing them. we are more powerful and out number the govt of Nigeria.

Leadership is about what is best for the majority of people and not some business interest. People lifes before before business.  We want to try to avoid a civil war, some special interest group or business should not matter at this moment but the life of the people of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Debate Provoked By Ijeoma Nwogwugwu's "who Is A Lagosian?" / Pdp May Lose Clear Majority In Both Senate And House Of Assembly / If You Were Jonathan What Will You Do Concerning Nigeria Security Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.