Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! (3196 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? / Do Women Like House-husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by pslm23(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
ok, i have heard this like a million times, 2 women or young girls fighting and the main name calling used is ASHAWO! why?? that word has been so over used that it no longer stings like it used to. I remember when growing up, calling me ashawo while we were fighting would result in me fighting like crazy. the end result would be bite marks, bloody lips, missing patches of hair etc.

I've even heard some mothers screat out "ASHAWO" to their daughters. Waz up with that? Some people even add "jara" to it by adding bastard at the end; Ashawo bastard, ashawo kobo kobo grin grin . Where did this word even come from?
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2010
Idk, I guess its like women here in the US calling each other "b.itch" and "slut". I ain't with it. Just not cool. Instead of empowering one another, we're here calling each other derogatory names while men either sit back and watch or join in on the action. Its a damn shame I tell you. SMFFH!!!

By the way, the censorship on this site is driving me crazy!!! Half the replacement words sound ridiculous and don't mean the same thing as the actual word(s).
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by pslm23(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2010
[Some people even add "jara" to it by adding naughty person at the end Ashawo naughty person, ashawo kobo kobo grin grin . Where did this word even come from?
[quote][/quote]

Just for the records, the moderator changed a word i wrote to 'naughty person" WTH is naughty person? angry the word i used something a fatherless child is called. The "b" word! What is so bad about the "B" word? undecided angry
Now my post looks like that of a retarded person  angry with no meaning!
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by Romeo4real(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
the end result would be bite marks, bloody lips, missing patches of hair
Wow pslm23, that is some "growing up"!!
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by pslm23(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
Romeo4real:

Wow pslm23, that is some "growing up"!!

I was a wild child growing up. Spoilt to the core and ready to fight if i didn't get my way! I wanted to be a boy so bad becos i envied how my brothers used to play rough. My poor mom was constantly praying i would come out of that phase, i did, i'm no longer wild but i still wish i were a guy wink grin tongue
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
pslm23:

I was a wild child growing up. Spoilt to the core and ready to fight if i didn't get my way! I wanted to be a boy so bad becos i envied how my brothers used to play rough. My poor mom was constantly praying i would come out of that phase, i did, i'm no longer wild but i still wish i were a guy wink grin tongue

Hehehe, not me. I love being a woman.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by pslm23(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, not me. I love being a woman.

Being a woman has its fun part coolbut the not so fun part is worse than the fun part! shocked
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by FELIX30(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
Tank god , i am a man.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by cold(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
The truth is you're always jealous of each other. Girl A sees girl B who she doesn't know frm Eve and hisses like they've had a bitter quarrel going ways back.What's up with that undecided
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2010
cold:

The truth is you're always jealous of each other. Girl A sees girl B who she doesn't know frm Eve and hisses like they've had a bitter quarrel going ways back.What's up with that undecided

Its sad if you think about it. So glad I don't do that grin. You walk into a room and there's nothing but hateration all over the room. Damn shame.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by cold(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Its sad if you think about it. So glad I don't do that grin. You walk into a room and there's nothing but hateration all over the room. Damn shame.
Haha i love that.Now where did that com frm undecided
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2010
Hehehe, its slang here in the US.

Hateration: Intense negative emotion and energy directed out at others or inward to self
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by ladej(m): 1:57am On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, its slang here in the US.

Hateration: Intense negative emotion and energy directed out at others or inward to self
its official, HATERATION is the word of the day
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2010
Hehehehe, I guess you're gonna start using that word now?
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by ladej(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehehe, I guess you're gonna start using that word now?
LIVE cheesy, anyone wey stress me i will say, 'flee from me with your inbred hateration. grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 4:06am On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ lol lol
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by blank(f): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2010
It is not just women insulting themselves.
Haven't u also noticed that when men want to insult women, it is to call them prostitutes and such like?
I just feel that people feel that it is the highest insult to a woman.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2010
We as women need to respect ourselves first before men respect us. If a man where to ever insult me like that I'd give him the verbal tongue lashing of his life angry.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by WhiteOne(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
Why men like to call each other Home (Home boy) or moxx fuxx or what ever.
If a bixxtch call an other bixxtch. Why is it your problem?
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by cold(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
WhiteOne:

And you honestly think you've made sense *smh*
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by mutter(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
I have found that women are most unsympathetic to one another.
Sadly it is mostly based on trivial issues.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2010
cold:

LMAO grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by pslm23(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
abi oh!  grin grin grin grin grin ignorance is a big sin!

Inked_Nerd:

LMAO grin

cold link=topic=504494.msg6661691#msg6661691 date=1283105857:

WhiteOne:

Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by InkedNerd(f): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
Yes indeed.
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by kieryn(f): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2010
Sawo sawo sawoley ashawo!!
Re: Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! by Shinatu: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2010
pslm23:

ok, i have heard this like a million times, 2 women or young girls fighting and the main name calling used is ASHAWO! why?? that word has been so over used that it no longer stings like it used to. I remember when growing up, calling me ashawo while we were fighting would result in me fighting like crazy. the end result would be bite marks, bloody lips, missing patches of hair etc.

I've even heard some mothers screat out "ASHAWO" to their daughters. Waz up with that? Some people even add "jara" to it by adding naughty person at the end; Ashawo naughty person, ashawo kobo kobo grin grin . Where did this word even come from?

I realy do not hear these words around me, women I know may express their hatred/jealousy/envy by keeping malice or unreasonably avoiding you but fighting and using the word 'ashawo'? mba, not even in my University days when girls could be naughty.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? / The Benefits Of Drinking Carrot Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.