Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook (2342 Views)

The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by tolutara: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Beware People!!!!

I READ THIS ON FACE BOOK,

It is almost a year since my daughter Fadeke died and though it is very Painful recounting the details of her death to the public, I need to do this in the hope that other young ladies will learn from her story.

My husband and I are in our early fifties and besides Fadeke, the eldest, we have three other children. Over the years, we did our best to impart sound morals and values into our children though we did not become committed Christians until about five years ago. All our children are single and live at home with us.

About eighteen months ago, Fadeke began having headaches; we did not make much of this and she took analgesics whenever the headaches came but when the headaches became persistent, she went to her office clinic to see the doctor.

She was treated for malaria and typhoid and for a while she seemed okay but the headaches soon returned with a vengeance. Her condition became so serious that she had to take her annual leave because we felt that she just needed to rest. She spent most of leave sleeping and occasionally watching TV and by the time she resumed back at work, she had fully recovered.

Everything went smoothly for about two months then Fadeke started complaining about the headaches again and it was now accompanied by dizziness. This time around, my husband insisted on a full medical check-up for her but when she did this, the doctor still could not determine what was wrong with her. We even had her tested for HIV but the results came back negative; we were perplexed and did not know what to do. Fadeke was in pain and getting weaker by the day; at that point, my husband and I went to tell our church leadership about it, we were in dire need of physical, emotional and spiritual support.

When our pastor heard all that was going on, he advised us to join him in a three days prayer and fasting session to seek the face of the Lord. We were more than willing so for the following three days, our family asked God to show us the cause of Fadeke's ailment and give us a way out of the situation.

When I went to bed on the night of the last day of the praying and fasting, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw the Lord and He told me that Fadeke's condition was a result of an action she took. He said that she had "gone against covenant" by dating a married man; the man's wife was a committed Christian and He was fighting her battles for her. I was alarmed and woke up in a panic; immediately, I woke my husband up, told him of my dream and we began to pray for God's mercy.

The next morning, we told our pastor about my dream and he said that the way out was to find out the identity of the woman and get her to forgive Fadeke but when we confronted Fadeke, she denied being in a relationship with a married man. It was as if Fadeke's denial triggered something because her condition grew worse and she had to be admitted but the doctors could not really help, as they could not pinpoint what was wrong with her.

A few days later, I called one of Fadeke's closest friends, Gladys, and told her about my dream and asked her if she knew the person Fadeke was dating; Gladys told me that Fadeke was indeed dating one of her married colleagues in the office. I was alarmed at this because I felt that my husband and I had brought her up to know better than that but evidently, I was wrong.

On further prompting, Gladys told me that Fadeke had been dating the man for a little over three months when his wife somehow got to know about their affair.

Fadeke had told her that the woman had gotten her phone number from her husband's phone and pleaded with her to leave her husband alone but Fadeke had responded by telling the woman to stop disturbing and to sort the issue out with her husband (I was stunned when I heard this). When her pleas met deaf ears, the woman had told Fadeke that she gave her seven days to stop the affair or else she would have herself to blame then she dropped the phone.

The next day, Fadeke had told her lover about the conversation with his wife and he had apparently gone home afterwards and warned his wife off Fadeke; that was the last Fadeke and Gladys heard of the woman. Fadeke's health problem had started barely a month after that incident. I was horrified that my daughter could behave in such a manner but all I was concerned about was the way forward. Without further ado, I decided to seek out the man Fadeke was dating in her office with the hope that I could get to meet his wife through him.

At first, Gladys told me that the man, Jude, did not want to meet with me but I persisted and after I threatened to go to his office he reluctantly agreed to meet my husband and I. Jude was a good-looking young man in his mid-thirties and upon enquiry, he told us that he had been married for just five years; his wife, Nneka, was a banker and they have one child.

Jude was obviously uneasy about meeting with us and we tried our best to set his mind at ease; we had gone past the point of condemnation, we just wanted our daughter healed. My husband told him about my dream and then we told him that we would like to meet his wife so we could ask her to forgive Fadeke.

Jude told us that she had recently travelled out of the country on a two weeks vacation but he promised to call her and give her my number so we could talk; there was nothing left for my husband and I to do than wait for her call.

One morning about a week later, Jude and his wife came to see my husband and I. Immediately after the introductions Nneka went down on her knees and recounted her side of the incident. Apparently, after Fadeke's refusal to end her affair with Jude and his quarrel with Nneka over her phone call to Fadeke, their relationship deteriorated. They fought constantly and Nneka said that she felt like a fool when after her "seven days ultimatum" to Fadeke, it was obvious that Jude and her were still dating; he still came home late from work and continued answering some late night and weekend calls in a low voice.

She said that she was very disturbed by this then one day while praying, God told her to stop fighting Jude and that she should leave the battle to Him. She had obeyed God by changing her attitude towards Jude and the whole situation.

Nneka said that she had been shocked when on her return to the country, Jude told her about our visit and Fadeke's condition. Nneka told us that she did not know that God would vindicate her in this manner and that she had forgiven Fadeke. I wish I could say that my daughter recovered after this but Fadeke was unrepentant about her actions.

Fadeke was in the hospital for about two months before she went into a coma and never regained consciousness. She died.

Marriage is a covenant (not contract) relationship between a man and a woman. This is why the Bible says that when a man and a woman get married, they become one flesh. In a marriage, a couple stands as one united entity and all friends and foes are common to them;
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by chelseabmw(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
i will read this later. . . .

it's like reading the book of exodus on the bible . . . lol
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by blacksta(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
fucking hell - abeg summarise this shit - if i want to read a project report i will simply go to a fucking library.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by brimbrack(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
A word is enough for the wise, so sad that Fadeke had to pay for her sins the hard way. God will give all of us grace to stay faithful and committed to our spouse
s
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by double08(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
finding it hard to believe
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by MissyB1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
I do not want to comment on the 'seeing God in the dream' part, for now. But I must agree with the last paragraph - '' Marriage is a covenant (not contract) relationship between a man and a woman. This is why the Bible says that when a man and a woman get married, they become one flesh. In a marriage, a couple stands as one united entity and all friends and foes are common to them'' .
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Tinksh(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2010
Awesome story! Its great to have a reminder that we do pay consequences either good or bad. Thank you!
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2010
hmmmmmmm so God punishes people with mysery ailment? Na wa oh. Cud it be that her ailment wasn't properly diagnosed?
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by amefi(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2010
This is a very chronological write up of events, very truthful n thoughtful. I do not doubt a single word of this. Let he/she that has ears hear n learn from this.
Missy B:

I do not want to comment on the 'seeing God in the dream' part, for now. But I must agree with the last paragraph - '' Marriage is a covenant (not contract) relationship between a man and a woman. This is why the Bible says that when a man and a woman get married, they become one flesh. In a marriage, a couple stands as one united entity and all friends and foes are common to them'' .

MISSY B, WHERE HV U BEEN? PLS GET IN TOUCH, I HV MISSED U LOADS,
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by googles: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2010
***sighs***

too bad for Fadeke. . .even if you must date a married man must you flaunt it to the wife's face undecided
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2010
Missy B how body na? where you dey since?
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Aproko(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2010
I think Fadeke went too far, but I'm yet to understand the part of God killing her slowly and painfully. Does God really work that way?
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Onchedu(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2010
Oh well, I guess if the Fadake character showed remorse and was repentant this would have been a different story? Sadly dating married men seems to be the in thing for girls these days more than before. Will they listen? I doubt.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Chookym(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2010
chelseabmw:

i will read this later. . . .

it's like reading the book of exodus on the bible . . . lol

You are funny. U make me laugh
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by amefi(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2010
Aproko:

I think Fadeke went too far, but I'm yet to understand the part of God killing her slowly and painfully. Does God really work that way?

EXODUS 14:14
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Agibecky: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
I pray that our girls and guys will repent or perish.

To date a married man or woman is SUICIDE.

I do not need to give details, drop names or examples.
The consequences are grave.

Anyone dating and sleeping with a married man or woman is CURSED FOR LIFE, except she repents and begs for the mercy of God and the forgiveness of the offended man or woman.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by babyme1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
I wish God will do this to all them adulterers.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Omolola1(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
seconded
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by formebyme: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
Question is -why in the heck are all these married men still looking for single girls to prey on, it absolutely disgusts me when married men hit on me(and trust me alot of them do!!),why cant they just stick to their wives and leave em girls alone,
sluts!!!
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Aproko(f): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
amefi:

EXODUS 14:14

so what about the gospel of love? where does that leave us?
some people have gone on to become 2nd, 3rd, 4th wives, surely they started by dating a married man ,

formebyme:

Question is -why in the heck are all these married men still looking for single girls to prey on, it absolutely disgusts me when married men hit on me(and trust me alot of them do!!),why cant they just stick to their wives and leave em girls alone,
sluts!!!

i still wonder why "God" chose to deal with only Fadeke, meanwhile the husband was equally as guilty. where is his own slow and painful death?

that is the reason why the men will not stop looking for single girls to prey on, there is no punishment for them!
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by MissyB1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Missy B how body na? where you dey since?
I'm fine o, thanks. You nko? I've been around, you're the one who's been scarce. wink

amefi:

MISSY B, WHERE HV U BEEN? PLS GET IN TOUCH, I HV MISSED U LOADS,
I've been very much around.
You aiight?
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by adagz01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
Girls follow we singles dem go say no, see now
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by amefi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
MISSY B, I LIKE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. IS THAT YOU? I WANT US TO CHAT OUTSIDE FORUM, HOW DO WE CONNECT ? PLS SUGGEST A MEANS FOR US TO,  CHEERS.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by sirt1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2010
Aproko:

so what about the gospel of love? where does that leave us?
some people have gone on to become 2nd, 3rd, 4th wives, surely they started by dating a married man ,

i still wonder why "God" chose to deal with only Fadeke, meanwhile the husband was equally as guilty. where is his own slow and painful death?

that is the reason why the men will not stop looking for single girls to prey on, there is no punishment for them!

@ Aproko,

Yes, gospel of love still hold. But the action of Fadeke caused all this calamity that befell her. God said he didn't want a sinner to perish, but to come to repentance. And God went further to say that for one sinner that repented, there is fullness of joy in heaven.

In this case, Fadeke refused to repent of her deals with Jude. Common sense should av told Fadeke to leave Jude from the day/moment Nneka called her to order.

If u read thru the covenant of Marriage institution, u will see that marriage was meant for two pple that are ready to become one. there is no room for any intruder. Who knows the relationship of Nneka with God? God will not deal with Jude in that manner cos any punishment meted out to him will surely affect the wife who is Apple of God's eyes in this matter.

To cap it up, When miriam and Aron sinned against Moses, God decided to punish Miriam and leave Aron. This justifies that God will av mercy upon whom HE wishes. In this case, Fadeke was not that fortunate and that made her paid with her soul.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by sirt1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmmm so God punishes people with mysery ailment? Na wa oh. Cud it be that her ailment wasn't properly diagnosed?

@ jay bee,

Yes oooooooooooo. If u doubt it, go and read the book on Exodus.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Omolola1(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
;d
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by Esoheolotu(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
Poor Fadeke. God was giving her time to repent but,
HE really takes care of HIS OWN. Lets not forget that HE is the lamb of Israel and also the Lion of the tribe of Judah. May God help us.
Re: Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook by CHIMSKY(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let us not belabour issues.The girls love it.They want money.That a man is married is inconsequential.I am married and once had an affair with this girl.At first I didnt let her know I was married but decided to do so when when I realized things were getting deep.She didnt even bat an eyelid.We continued to have sex just as frequently as we used to while I paid the bills and took care of her.Apparently she was having a great time and didnt want to let a minor detail like marital status prevent her man from picking her bills.She knows my wife very well now and still calls me when she needs some money.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? / A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. / Do Nigerian Men Love Curvy Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.