Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Love A LovePeddler. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A LovePeddler. (2476 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A LovePeddler. by HENT: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
We met at the club, she own a private room were guys do got her laid, on a friday night, i approach her asking for the same thing. we went straight to her room and got down to business, but there was something i notice. SHE WAS EDUCATED AND SHE SPOKE ENGLISH FLUENTLY. we spoke for a very long time and i started falling not only for her words and for her.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ok, so what's your question? So far this is just a story.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
U fell in love 4 her just because she is education and speak good English.When fools fall in love is a must film 2 watch by u.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by iice(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
When will these chudrens stop giving guys a bad name? undecided
So bluidy gross
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
well,you better try to erase your mind completely,your mind you too young and you sound inexperienced,you may part with all your parents money or ruin yourself ,because you will be there everytime if you are an occasional smoker or drinker,it will now increase to constant and there will be know more time for education and you will lose class of friends and you may smoke weed as well.Your prarents will disown you.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
awww poster is a romantic grin grin grin the hoe spoke good eloquent English and that made him fall in love.

advice: don't be a captain save a hoe because you can never turn a hoe into a housewife
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
omega25red:

awww poster is a romantic grin grin grin the hoe spoke good eloquent English and that made him fall in love.

advice: don't be a captain save a hoe because you can never turn a hoe into a housewife

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by omega25red(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ hey are you getting ready for eastern parkway on monday sep 6?
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
lol, dude I haven't been to that thing in yeaaaaaarrrrrssssss. You going?
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by omega25red(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
nah last time i was there was like 3 years ago but i'm in va now so i will not be going. so whats popping in BK
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
Nothin' much just chillin' and enjoyin' life. Still enjoyin' the nice weather here. You used to live in Brooklyn?
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
i,m in luv with a stripper
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
Good for you. Make sure you invite me to the wedding.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
yorke:

U fell in love 4 her just because she is education and speak good English.When fools fall in love is a must film 2 watch by u.
  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by omega25red(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Nothin' much just chillin' and enjoyin' life. Still enjoyin' the nice weather here. You used to live in Brooklyn?
nah i was in the boogie down i stayed away from brooklyn as much as possible lol maybe coney island like once every 3 years when it was still popping
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
@poster, u cant choose who u fall in love with, it just happens. if u truely love her and can change her, why not~
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
i agree with omolola
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2010
omega25red:

nah i was in the boogie down i stayed away from brooklyn as much as possible lol maybe coney island like once every 3 years when it was still popping

lol, your the opposite of me then. Up until last year, I used to stay away from the Bronx like it was a disease. Now I kinda like it there, but I would never live there. OMG, dude Coney Island sucks lol. Personally, I can't imagine living in another borough. I wish there were more Africans in BK though. Most of them are in the Bronx cry
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
@dafemo, thanx. some whores are even more beta. infact, they always love their boyfriends to a fault~
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
@inked nerd no LovePeddler wants to be a LovePeddler it is just condition if you love her go for her and bring her back to reality i will do the same
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
I like fresh hoez *speakin coverin ma mouth*
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
na u know
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
@inked nerd no LovePeddler wants to be a LovePeddler it is just condition if you love her go for her and bring her back to reality i will do the same
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dafemo:

I never said anything was wrong with being a p.rostitute. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with p.rostitution, whether the person is male or female. Its not my cup of tea, but it exists.

And by the way, there are people who intentionally do become p.rostitutes. I saw a woman on tv who was a doctor and had a PhD and she still wanted to be a p.rostitute.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
9ice
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by omega25red(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, your the opposite of me then. Up until last year, I used to stay away from the Bronx like it was a disease. Now I kinda like it there, but I would never live there. OMG, dude Coney Island sucks lol. Personally, I can't imagine living in another borough. I wish there were more Africans in BK though. Most of them are in the Bronx cry
i dont think most africans are in the bronx. you should check flatbush our folks plenty for there lol. i know coney island sucks its just one of those things you do because it's there. by the way i dont go to the beach or anything just naithens and maybe bumper cars. the last time i was there was a 4th of july to watch the grotesque eating competition. i almost barfed watching that.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by sexylogan(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
HENT:

We met at the club, she own a private room were guys do got her laid, on a friday night, i approach her asking for the same thing. we went straight to her room and got down to business, but there was something i notice. SHE WAS EDUCATED AND SHE SPOKE ENGLISH FLUENTLY. we spoke for a very long time and i started falling not only for her words and for her.
Hey, U didnt tell us wether or not you eventually f>u_c-k<ed her?
if you eventually marry the hoe, dont forget to invite us all to the wedding wink
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
don,t critisize the guy
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Omolola, u dey funny sha!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .@dafemo, na lie o!, its like u dnt know wat they call nymph(highly sexed) who love sex than their mother lol, those are d ladies that are proud to be a street sluts cos they never get satisfied wit jus a man sexin 'em once in a while.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
omega25red:

i dont think most africans are in the bronx. you should check flatbush our folks plenty for there lol. i know coney island sucks its just one of those things you do because it's there. by the way i dont go to the beach or anything just naithens and maybe bumper cars. the last time i was there was a 4th of july to watch the grotesque eating competition. i almost barfed watching that.

Most of 'em live in the Bronx. There's a huge African community there. There's an African market there that everyone goes to. I just started hanging around Flatbush this summer. I stay away from Coney Island. Not really my kind of place. Never seen the eating contest. There's a new restaurant that just opened in Brooklyn, its called Buka Brooklyn. Its in Clinton Hill, I know there's a lot of Nigerians in that area. Maybe next time you're in Brooklyn, we could check it out. The owners really nice. Its a really cool place to hang out at night. LOL @ grotesque eating competition.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
@tosyn, kini mo só tó funny
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
how can sum1 luv sex than their mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost / The Secrets Of Happy Marriage / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.