Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Do They Have The Same Effect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do They Have The Same Effect? (2822 Views)

Cocaine And Love Have The Same Effect On The Brain / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
Does a "topless guy" have the same effect on a lady as a "topless lady" on a guy
I know the layers of sensations I have to peel off when I unconsciously see more than a chink's breadth of cleavage, do ladies have this same feeling when they see a tough "biceped" guy?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Its not about being tough. If your in shape and you look good then we'll look. For example, I play sports and when I see a nice looking toned guy walking down the street, I take notice so being tough has nothing to do with it.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Its not about being tough. If your in shape and you look good then we'll look. For example, I play sports and when I see a nice looking toned guy walking down the street, I take notice so being tough has nothing to do with it.
Yea I get your point, but the "tough" I'm talking about is not in terms of attitude,the "tough" I mean here is the texture of the muscles, you know, "strong" and "stiff"
I feel its never the same, A guy would get a hard on if he sees a lady topless, would a girl become Hot if she sees a topless guy with all the bumps in the right places, you know like Vin Diesel or LL cool J
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
1one:

Yea I get your point, but the "tough" I'm talking about is not in terms of attitude,the "tough" I mean here is the texture of the muscles, you know, "strong" and "stiff"
I feel its never the same, A guy would get a hard on if he sees a lady topless, would a girl become Hot if she sees a topless guy with all the bumps in the right places, you know like Vin Diesel or LL cool J

Ok, I see what you're saying. Personally, I don't like men that are ripped like Vin Diesel or LL Cool J. But yeah, a girl can get Hot same as a guy. I have a friend that plays football and when I see him running on the field shirtless, it drives me crazy. Actually, he runs around the field shirtless because he knows it makes me crazy lol. When I see guys with the physique of a volleyball player, that really turns me on grin
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by slex(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
Inky whre have you been i hav, **slex suddenly realises he is talking to himself**

Where are you, i could have sworn i saw her just now
****Shakes head and walks away from thread****
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
i never used to think of anything to a guy's chest before ,to me twas just a pair of dry "nipples"

until i saw one Nairalander's chest weeks ago  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  yes i was turned on  cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
Chai, slex we keep missing each other o
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
@googles
Hmmmm, so you actually have feelings that are common to this side of existence, never knew.always thought your heart was carved out from the rock of Gilbratar.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
1one:

@googles
Hmmmm, so you actually have feelings that are common to this side of existence, never knew.always thought your heart was carved out from the rock of Gilbratar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

why would you think am so hard hearted.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

why would you think am so hard hearted.
Maybe because most of your posts are "flinty flavoured", In lay man's terms,You have this "Nothing do me" thing going on,or is it just a facade?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by Omolola1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
Damn! i love "tough" guys, it drives me crazy~
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
1one:

Maybe because most of your posts are "flinty flavoured", In lay man's terms,You have this "Nothing do me" thing going on,or is it just a facade?

lol. . . . facade ? i wish

its simply because am a happy go lucky kind of human being and err embarassed embarassed

but i have a very soft heart sha cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by honeric01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
Yes, i was once told so by a girl, especially the 6 packs with nicely placed n1pples on each chest.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
@googles
You have a soft heart?, You are doing a good job protecting it.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by double08(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
I guess they do because when I pull off my shirts,ladies throw their panties at me
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ LMAO, stop lying tongue
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
1one:

@googles
You have a soft heart?, You are doing a good job protecting it.

yea its as soft as they come. . . .pray,tell me do i really post like "Googles no heart"  grin

i used to think i post as a softie o
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by double08(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ LMAO, stop lying tongue

you know now (winks)
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hehehe, no I don't. Who you dey wink at? You get something in eye? lol
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by honeric01(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
double08:

I guess they do because when I pull off my shirts,ladies throw their panties at me

You forgot to tell us that these panties are the dirty ones and because they often take you for a housemaid good at laundrylipsrsealed (Na joke oo)
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
@googles
Yea,you post like googles no heart,You know mayb u really have a soft heart and it goes to show why you chose googles as your ID.You have a soft heart but its hidden deep deep inside somewhere so if any guy is interested in it,he would have to search(google)hard before he finds it
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

@googles
Yea,you post like googles no heart,You know mayb u really have a soft heart and it goes to show why you chose googles as your ID.You have a soft heart but its hidden deep deep inside somewhere so if any guy is interested in it,he would have to search(google)hard before he finds it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

not really. . . ok my I D was chosen cos i wear glasses

and my heart is not so deep deep inside am just a very careful person smiley
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by iice(f): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2010
Muscles don't do it for me undecided I'm into swimmers so the super broad shoulders and lithe power machine of a body. . .yes he'll get my attention
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by blank(f): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2010
I love seeing a tall well ripped guy.
Even now dat i am married i still steal peeks at such.
Today, i was at the gym, some guys were playing basketball.
One team didnt wear a shirt while the other team wore.
I didnt even realize i was staring until one of the guys said hi and everyone started laughing.
I was soo embarrassed dat i practically ran away.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by Gabry(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2010
For me its a No but I can get turn on anytime even if the guy is covering up his entire body and leaving his face to show me
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by InkedNerd(f): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2010
Oooh, so you like that kinda stuff eh? lol
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by Gabry(f): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2010
cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

not really. . . ok my I D was chosen cos i wear glasses

and my heart is not so deep deep inside am just a very careful person smiley
Since they are "googles", I'm guessing they would be this BIG BIG TYPE, u knw the ones that can serve as side mirrors, grin grin grin
Your heart is not deep deep inside?.(2deeps) but i think its deep inside (1 deep).
But being too careful comes with its flip side too, you have to give your heart a fair enuf latitude to "explore"
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

Since they are "googles", I'm guessing they would be this BIG BIG TYPE, u knw the ones that can serve as side mirrors, grin grin grin
Your heart is not deep deep inside?.(2deeps) but i think its deep inside (1 deep).
But being too careful comes with its flip side too, you have to give your heart a fair enuf latitude to "explore"

yea you are right i wear the big type of googles grin grin

i know. . . .i try to "give it enuf latitude to explore " but i keep getting my fingers burnt in the process hence the extra carefulness embarassed
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

yea you are right i wear the big type of googles  grin grin

i know. . . .i try to "give it enuf latitude to explore " but i keep getting my fingers burnt in the process hence the extra carefulness  embarassed

So is 'em burns the reason you've started planting ganja,
What's the story behind the ganja farm.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

So is 'em burns the reason you've started planting ganja,
What's the story behind the ganja farm.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okies i got my ganja planting inspiration from Marlon arsher

dats my best song i lissen to it errday. . .Ganja planting isnt a bad thing y'know smiley
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2010
***smells**. . . someone is "toasting" someone something! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage! A Must Read For The Married And Unmarried. I Am Touched By This. / A Poem For Her! / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.