Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: (57999 Views)

All About Strong Srt 4329 And 432: S / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by olenyi: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
purplekayc:

was trying your new codes out but am a lil confused on how to use the v codes do i insert or edit ?/

The V or H ''codes'' are the polarisation. U see it dia while inputing the frequency and symbol rate. Regards.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by purplekayc(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
olenyi:

The V or H ''codes'' are the polarisation. U see it dia while inputing the frequency and symbol rate. Regards.

thanks for your help man we will be talking more real soon smiley smiley
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by olenyi: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
purplekayc:

thanks for your help man we will be talking more real soon smiley smiley

smiley
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by 2baga(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
@all: Hello house this is to wish you all the very best of 2013, May God shower His blessing on us all.

I just got a nu dongle AZSTAR G1 with simcard power to use with my Strong SRT4669Xii.
I connected the dongle with the supplied RS-232 cable, I scanned & got abt 352 channels (d""v on eutelsat w4)saved and registered,
the problem now is that only 3 or 4 channels shows odas is displaying *scrabbled channel*
please help.
I'm in lagos
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by olenyi: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
2baga:
I just got a nu dongle AZSTAR G1 with simcard power to use with my Strong SRT4669Xii. the problem now is that only 3 or 4 channels shows odas is displaying *scrabbled channel*
please help.
I'm in lagos

grin grin grin
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by ugasat(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2013
ugasat: Has anyone used the new SRT 4930 software patch 1.40p (SRT4930_ALL_140p_20121129.stb) ?
What are the improvements over the previous software versions?
My receiver has this problem of not switching instanteneously when using an 8-way Disecq switch.
How can I get this problem solved. I Have interchanged three times with other 8-way Disecq switches without

any improvement, although all the switches work very well on my SRT 4669.
My SRT 4930 is on 1.34p software and I do not want to update it unless there is some real beneficial
features in the new software.

SRT4930_ALL_142p_20130117.zip is the new software patch from wizkid.persiangig. Again I ask: Has anyone used
it? Can those who have tell us what is new in this one? Or is it also "TOP SECRET" like the previous ones?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by davihet: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2013
Plz help! am using SRT 4663X. Is it possible to use averter on it. If its possible, how do i go about it?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Ameboperoo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why dont you load it and tell us the features yourself?
ugasat:

SRT4930_ALL_142p_20130117.zip is the new software patch from wizkid.persiangig. Again I ask: Has anyone used
it? Can those who have tell us what is new in this one? Or is it also "TOP SECRET" like the previous ones?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Ameboperoo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
davihet: Plz help! am using SRT 4663X. Is it possible to use averter on it. If its possible, how do i go about it?
lipsrsealed
davihet: Plz help! am using SRT 4663X. Is it possible to use averter on it. If its possible, how do i go about it?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by ugasat(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ameboperoo: Why dont you load it and tell us the features yourself?

That's quite a challange you have given me!!! and I am going to do it. Please bear with me if I ask for a "handout"
(contribution) towards buying another SRT 4930 after burning mine in the process of testing this software.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by saintchyco: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
dear davihet yes you can use 4663x but you have to use the latest software
you can check software on http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%204%20Africa/
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by saintchyco: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
@ ugasat: if you wish to know u can load the software i bet you u it wont fry your box
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Yusufibbi: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please what's wrong with new 4669xii software me v302. '6969' patch key isn't working! Any solution
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Ameboperoo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yusufibbi: Please what's wrong with new 4669xii software me v302. '6969' patch key isn't working! Any solution
are u sure it not d Mytv version sent tru OTA download? Get a fresh 1 from wizkid and c.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Yusufibbi: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2013
@guru ameboperoo. Sir please help me with the new 4669xii software that would solves patch problem in software me 302 version. I download it from strong wep site. Please how to get new one from wiskid sir?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Ameboperoo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yusufibbi: @guru ameboperoo. Sir please help me with the new 4669xii software that would solves patch problem in software me 302 version. I download it from strong wep site. Please how to get new one from wiskid sir?
never download from strong website if u need patch. Search 'wizkid persiangig strong patch' and download 4 ur receiver model.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Mshel911: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2013
hello guyz, i nid ur hlp pls. i use srt 4663x bt d prob is i only use it once a day. when i on it, it will pick bt whenever i off it or dia is fluctuation of light and it off itself it will never pick until after som hours say 12hrs and above. i thot of upgrading it. pls som 1 help me. tanx.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by olenyi: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Mshel911: hello guyz, i nid ur hlp pls. i use srt 4663x bt d prob is i only use it once a day. when i on it, it will pick bt whenever i off it or dia is fluctuation of light and it off itself it will never pick until after som hours say 12hrs and above. i thot of upgrading it. pls som 1 help me. tanx.

Go ahead and upgrade it lets see what happens. It will help rule out a software malfunction.
We can den look at the hardware side if it persists.

Regards.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by gadotor(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Good day to all members,l want you all to know does on or using srt4930l and asking me for new software should go www.4shared.com and register there and have access to all version of srt4930l software,is wonderful tobe at your service again,enjoy yourself.thank you
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by ugasat(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2013
SRT 4922 HD MY IMPRESSIONS SO FAR

This is a very good HD capable and affordable (price-wise) satellite receiver. Unfortunately it can not play back
recodings made on SRT 4900/4910 maybe because they are in TRP format. Recordings made on SRT 4930 especially
those in TS format can be recognised by SRT 4922 provided it is updated with new patch firmware 118p upwards.
With its original factory default software, it cannot see any other recordings from receivers such as SRT 4900, 4910,
4930, 4940, Clarke-Tech, Dr. HD, and TECHNOMATE. I hope future software developers will address this problem.
The incorporated Media Player is relatively easier to use and its TV interface is pleasing and fresh. There is however
one anomally I have noticed when playing AVI files. You select your AVI file and it will start playing normaly but try
to fast forward it and continue playing , then the video and its audio will be out of sync. Again I hope future
software developers will address this problem. Other features that could be improved by new software:
1- Selectable real time clock (RTC) that does not change according to channel tuned in.
2- The text from the EPG’s programme description should be saved along with the recording.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by coolsegun(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
gadotor: Good day to all members,l want you all to know does on or using srt4930l and asking me for new software should go www.4shared.com and register there and have access to all version of srt4930l software,is wonderful tobe at your service again,enjoy yourself.thank you
gadotor thanks, but my srt4930L decoder following ur step for 3g connected, but could not browse. what can be the problem? pls help. thanks.
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by olaizab(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls, how will i return my strong decoder back to 2012 version?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by purplekayc(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
olenyi:

This is wat u do.

Select joy tv. Press menu, ''ok''. Enter four zero's. Scroll down to manual scan and select. Scroll down to frequency and press the ''red recall'' button on ur remote. Look for 12552 and select. Now press ''zero'' and select edit. Enter 12523. Make sure the symbol rate is 19531. It should be green now. If not, then change to polarization. Den press ''ok'' and allow to scan. Exit afterwards. Regards.
help me out the al -jazeera news channel is missing what should i do ?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by purplekayc(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
how does one connect the new strong decoder (srt 4675) to the internet?
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by ugasat(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Check out new STRONG softwares from Persiangig:
SRT4920_NewGui_125p_130614.rar
SRT4930_ALL_149p_20130618.zip
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by RapidBTSNG: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2013
cc cam

Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by Descarte1: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
After downloadn diz wat shuld i do n hw to conect it 4rm flash. Any code nided or wat next step SRT4329_MyTv_201109211700.bin SRT4329_MyTv_201109211700.bin tankx
2,336 KB •2012-11-28
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by gadotor(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
All strong users should take note.they are new software which are coming now without patch.What you will notice with them is that , they will not show the emulator you only have to reload our patch software again.....to get going.thank you
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by gadotor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
coolsegun:

gadotor thanks, but my srt4930L decoder following ur step for 3g connected, but could not browse. what can be the problem? pls help. thanks.
You need high speed Internet to browse.thank you
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by gadotor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
olaizab:
pls, how will i return my strong decoder back to 2012 version?
You only need a software version of 2012 and load it.note it have to be your decoder version. Thank
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by pboy2buzy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please, afta upgrading my 4669X decoder, d decoder rebooted but there happen to b no changes. The software version still reads 3.02 nd on pressing 6969, nothing pops out.....please help.tnx
Re: Where To Get Softwear For Decoder Strong/: by gadotor(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2015
gadotor:
Good day to all members,l want you all to know does on or using srt4930l and asking me for new software should go www.4shared.com and register there and have access to all version of srt4930l software,is wonderful tobe at your service again,enjoy yourself.thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Definition Receivers(hd) / Help The Moderator / *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.