Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / d (2686 Views)

Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Why Average Policeman Is Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
ss
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
dd
Re: d by violent(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
***ignores poster****

anybody wanna discuss more important issues?. . .like global warming?. .gosh i hate global warming!
Re: d by mpulesa(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
Pen, hair comb, extra phone battery, Mirror, Make up kit, Diary, Bathing Towel, Extra panties, Little mini skirt, Little blouse top, National ID card, complimentary card from numerous men, ATM card, key to 1 room apartment (where she lives with 4 other friends), Gold circle Condom packets, Rough rider condom (special customer), more Gold circle Condom packets, x rated DVD movie (blue film), 300 Naira cash, sachet gin, body cream, tooth brush, packet of pure water (to wash face next morning), portion of charm, sleeping drug (to drug rich men), extra slippers and finally a vibrator, this is the item inside the handbag of the average single black lady in Nigeria

Shuuuuu!!!!!That is the whole mall

1 Like

Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
violent:

***ignores poster****

anybody wanna discuss more important issues?. . .like global warming?. .gosh i hate global warming!

Yeah me too. Its just so darn terrible. Seen any good movie lately?
Re: d by violent(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
mpule@sa:

Shuuuuu!!!!!That is the whole mall

i take it you don't like global warming as well. .  .do you like cats?. . my neighbors think cats aren't a cool thing to keep as pets grin
Re: d by violent(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah me too. Its just so darn terrible. Seen any good movie lately?  

yeah. . ."watched dinner with schmucks" at a cinema. . the darn thing makes me laugh my guts till it hurts!

next on the list. . .Step Up, in 3D. . .girl, i hear that thingy rocks. . .
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
violent:

yeah. . . watched dinner with schmucks at a cinema. . the darn thing makes me laugh my guts till it hurts!

I'm thinking about going to see Vampires Suck. Looks a bit corny but I might still check it out anyway.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
ss
Re: d by SAGoddess: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
grin grin grin @ Nerd and Violent! cheesy
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
dd
Re: d by violent(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^

ignores above

Inked_Nerd:

I'm thinking about going to see Vampires Suck. Looks a bit corny but I might still check it out anyway.

Vampires suck?. . .Jason Friedberg is a good writer, not his fan tho. . .you watching it at a cinema?. . its going be a bag loads of thrill.
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
Yeah, might go see it tonight. Then go movie hoping afterwards hehehe grin
Re: d by mpulesa(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
@mobo444, i am proudly south african  and what do you know about south africa anyway?you are such a bitter bastard .i bet you failed geography
Re: d by violent(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah, might go see it tonight. Then go movie hoping afterwards hehehe  grin

hehe. . .sounds like a well planned night ahead. . .for me, some ol class mates re bent on dragging my boots to country clubs tonight. . .its going to be me, the girls, and booze all night cheesy. . .afterall, its notting hill carnival!
Re: d by SAGoddess: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444:

Mpule well you claim to live in South Africa, tell us what you have in your bag, we heard South Africa ladies dont need condom, well what will they be protecting anyway when the entire country have it already.

Is it really hard to keep your ignorance in check for one minute?  Just curious!
Re: d by 1104(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444:

After extensive and conclusive research we have come to the conclusion on what is inside the handbag of the average Nigeria lady, Funny through but this is the list of item you will find inside her handbag, be it in Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan, Benin, Abakaliki, Warri, Port Harcourt, Calaba, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Owerri, Onitsha, Lokoja, Katsina, Aba or any other Nigeria cities, town or villages.

Pen, hair comb, extra phone battery, Mirror, Make up kit, Diary, Bathing Towel, Extra panties, Little mini skirt, Little blouse top, National ID card, complimentary card from numerous men, ATM card, key to 1 room apartment (where she lives with 4 other friends), Gold circle Condom packets, Rough rider condom (special customer), more Gold circle Condom packets, x rated DVD movie (blue film), 300 Naira  cash, sachet gin, body cream, tooth brush, packet of pure water (to wash face next morning),  portion of charm, sleeping drug (to drug rich men), extra slippers and finally a vibrator, this is the item inside the handbag of the average single black lady in Nigeria.

This is to make all black brothers cautious of our black sisters out there and be more careful and vigilant of them.

[size=13pt] grin grin grin funny but true,
besides @nerd and violent
yes i saw STEP UP 3 Just day before yesterday and saw IJE yesterday and i can gladly say that STEP UP 3 is my best movie for 2010
[/size]
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
d
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
violent:

hehe. . .sounds like a well planned night ahead. . .for me, some ol class mates re bent on dragging my boots to country clubs tonight. . .its going to be me, the girls, and booze all night  cheesy. . .afterall, its notting hill carnival!

Arrrgh, I'm so jealous of you right now. I wanted to go to that carnival so bad. I'm usually not in the UK when carnival rolls around. Make sure you have a drink for me since I can't be there cry
Re: d by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
so what's so romatic about this thread dude?
Re: d by violent(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
190, :

[size=13pt] grin grin grin funny but true,
besides @nerd and violent
yes i saw STEP UP 3 Just day before yesterday and saw IJE yesterday and i can gladly say that STEP UP 3 is my best movie for 2010
[/size]

Step up 3 sounds cool, but nothing is taking the place of Inception. . .nothing!
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
f
Re: d by mpulesa(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444 , you are a slowpoke and that will never change shame, I pity you
Re: d by violent(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Arrrgh, I'm so jealous of you right now. I wanted to go to that carnival so bad. I'm usually not in the UK when carnival rolls around. Make sure you have a drink for me since I can't be there cry

hehe. . .I'm sorry sweets, can't afford to have another drink on yo!. . .i promised 12 of my mates in naija, i'm having a drink on em each. . .another drink would see me sleeping dead drunk on the club floor!

tell you what? . . .why not plan your trip for the next carnival, tickets on me cheesy
Re: d by mpulesa(f): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ MOBO444 , you need counselling bloody pig, you make me wanna puke.You have a bad attitude and it won't take you far.You are one irritating flat ass
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
violent:

hehe. . .I'm sorry sweets, can't afford to have another drink on yo!. . .i promised 12 of my mates in naija, i'm having a drink on em each. . .another drink would see me sleeping dead drunk on the club floor!

tell you what? . . .why not plan your trip for the next carnival, tickets on me cheesy

Yay, thanks kiss
Re: d by baslone: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2010
MOBO444:

Pen, hair comb, extra phone battery, Mirror, Make up kit, Diary, Bathing Towel, Extra panties, Little mini skirt, Little blouse top, National ID card, complimentary card from numerous men, ATM card, key to 1 room apartment (where she lives with 4 other friends), Gold circle Condom packets, Rough rider condom (special customer), more Gold circle Condom packets, x rated DVD movie (blue film), 300 Naira cash, sachet gin, body cream, tooth brush, packet of pure water (to wash face next morning), portion of charm, sleeping drug (to drug rich men), extra slippers and finally a vibrator, this is the item inside the handbag of the average single black lady in Nigeria.

Most times it's less than that especially with those shorties
that carry those giant handbags. The bigger the bag, the more
broke!
Re: d by peadion(f): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2010
i dont think i agree with what u guys think about whats found in aladies bag but one thing is sure,there must be some money in it
Re: d by nanidee(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ violent and inked, now u guys are making me jeaalouusssss cry cry cry
Re: d by chika98: 2:43am On Sep 02, 2010
Can this be deleted? There is nothing "Fashion" about this rubbish thread. Thanks
Re: d by oneluvb55(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
what rubbish
Re: d by deltalife(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ POSTER
Brossss Well done.
You wont believe I found ROUGH RIDDER condom in my SISters' bag and I took it, She didn't even bother asking becurse there is where YAWA go gas.
She knows ma family is not like that but individual deffers sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? / What Lessons Has Life Taught You? / Nadia_SA Parting Message :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.