Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (196814 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2011
God2man:

Moderators,could you pls. Delete the last post on the testimony thread by Chrsj2000. It is an anti-testimony reply. Thanks for the last one you deleted. I pray for  you, good and great testimony will not depart from your life. God bless you. God2man.
they've been removed.

@chrisj2000
JeSoul did tell you to create a thread about false testimonies before why don't you take her advice or post in the thread that Joagbaje created?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chrisj2000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
just do it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Joagbaje
It is the false expectations preached by false teachers like you that leads to disappointment and anger. Preachers like you end up frustrating brethen to becoming atheist.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
I can help you redeem your wasted years. Your frustration is glaring,you can still make the most of what is left. The truth is very simple.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

@Moderator.
Sorry for this question but i want to ask it. Must every testimony be a good one or a supporting one? that's against the laws that guides testifying. If you're called in court to testify, it's your legal duty to testify what you witnessed.
I am testifying what i witnessed and god2man should close his thread if he doesn't like my testimonies. SIMPLE.
Why should people be banned from testifying their disappointments and sorrow?
because the topic title says testimonies from Christians only which means that the OP is close minded and only interested in one side of the coin and cannot face reality.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chrisj2000(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
peace and love
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

I am a Christian, at least you can see that my real name is Christian.
well then your not the stereotypical christian, besides if you are a christian why did you open this thread to form an organisation for athiests https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800637.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2011
chrisj2000:

I am a Christian, at least you can see that my real name is Christian.

Confused.com
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Maykelly(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
PLS SIRS AND MADAMS REMOVE THE HEADLINE " WHERE IS BISHOP OYEDEPO, IS STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS OF THE POSTER.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Maykelly(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
MODERATORS, EM, GOOD DAY ALL OF U. PLS THE PICS OF XMAS BOMBING ARE NOT GOOD TO LOOK AT, IT DOES NOT GIVE JOY. PEOPLE DIED WE KNOW - WE DON'T NEED TO SEE HOW THEY LAY, IS ANNOYING. OR DON'T U THINK SO.

PLS REMOVE THE PICS. IT CAN PROVOKE THE IMMEDIATE FAMILY ALDO. NAIRALAND IS LARGE AND IS ACCESS ALL PLACE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Give me the link
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Help moderators,
Pls I have a thread on reality evangelism to inspire Christians on  gospel preaching. But PAGA9JA and OGAGA4Luv have been trying to mess it up with funny posts. I will appreciate your intervention if possible for their posts which are not relevant to the purpose of the thread be deleted.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821929.32.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
^
sorry about that, will clean it shortly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Thanks a million.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]What's the meaning of this now? You created that thread because u need others to share learn somethings from it guess . Ogaga4Luv and PAGAN9JA are only giving u a helping hands lipsrsealed --- at least our contribution made the wisest point on that your thread ^^ Reality evangelism whatever cheesy cheesy --- abeg , see as you complaining like kid LOL grin grin[/size]

Joagbaje:

Help moderators,
Pls I have a thread on reality evangelism to inspire Christians on  gospel preaching. But PAGA9JA and OGAGA4Luv have been trying to mess it up with funny posts. I will appreciate your intervention if possible for their posts which are not relevant to the purpose of the thread be deleted.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821929.32.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorAIO: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hello moderators. Please I wonce . . sorry once . , started a thread called Ori -- Ooo my head. I'm lookingfor it but cannot find it anywhere. Has someone helpfully moved it to somewhere that I cannot find it, or has it been deleted. Or has the title been 'helpfully' changed?

Please help.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Hello moderators.  Please I wonce . . sorry  once  . ,  started a thread called Ori -- Ooo my head.  I'm lookingfor it but cannot find it anywhere.  Has someone helpfully moved it to somewhere that I cannot find it, or has it been deleted.  Or has the title been 'helpfully' changed?

Please help.
Can't find it. I tried the nairaland google search engine its not there. I looked in the recycle bin its also not there. And i googled it not there either. It seems to have vanished into thin air. Hopefully mukina will have a good explanation as to what happened to your thread because i don't know. I'll send her a private message asking her t look into it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorAIO: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
manmustwac:

Can't find it. I tried the nairaland google search engine its not there. I looked in the recycle bin its also not there. And i googled it not there either. It seems to have vanished into thin air. Hopefully mukina will have a good explanation as to what happened to your thread because i don't know. I'll send her a private message asking her t look into it.

Any luck finding it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
No cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
^
sorry i didnt check my pm embarassed spuddie being a baby grin

erm Pastor AIO you gave a wrong title which was why it was hard to find.

i think this should be it < https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135166.0.html >
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorAIO: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
mukina2:

^
sorry i didnt check my pm embarassed spuddie being a baby grin

erm Pastor AIO you gave a wrong title which was why it was hard to find.

i think this should be it < https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135166.0.html >
actually that is a different thread. The one I am looking for was started by me. It was called Ori . . . ooo my head.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
argh ok . . will check again.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by omar22(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
Christian Meditation is for Anyone Who Desires a Deeper Relationship with God… http:///ipnhv
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by muyoto: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
shouldn't this thread be in the crime section? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849294.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
It should & its been moved by MMW/Muki. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
JeSoul, you of all people , want to ban me 

What did I do madam  undecided

I was under the impression, maybe false, that you were on my side  grin

On a more serious note, I hope this is not leading to the suppression of free speech on this forum !!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
frosbel:

JeSoul, you of all people , want to ban me 

What did I do madam  undecided

I was under the impression, maybe false, that you were on my side  grin

On a more serious note, I hope this is not leading to the suppression of free speech on this forum !!!
Lol. I am squarely on your side as your mod - the real question is are you on my side? When you make my job difficult by fighting, inciting negative emotions, opening endless threads etc. We're receiving so many complaints about you and Lagosshia. It would be really appreciated if you kept love & respect for others at the forefront when you post - especially as I personally hold the christians in this section to a higher standard than others but you're not my side if you continue to be a problem.

And as I've always said, feel free to post your topics - just do so within the rules "right section, respect others and don't incite or provoke etc" and you and me will be best of friends  kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MyJoe: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2012
Happy New Year, JeSoul! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
MeJoe kiss thank you sir. I hope everything is exceedingly well with you and yours.

I personally look forward to seeing some of those juicy posts from you this year, hope I shan't be disappointed cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bunmioguns(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
Pls can u help me to move this thread titled 'Can someone please help me to translate this Bible Passage'  wit link 
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-857770.32.html#msg10077154 to d homepage. . .I wil be glad if you can do dt. . . . Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 2:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Where do you want it Moved to? The recycle bin?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bunmioguns(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2012
Am not even asking for it to be moved again, bt pleeease jst help me to delete all d insultive comment there esp the one by Lasinoh. . . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.