Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (195435 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
Don't mind the silly hypocrite.
@joagbaje
For the record I have written a lot of articles in my real name that I proudly published in newspapers and magazines as far back as seven years ago which as now been reproduced thousands of thimes all over the internet with my name proudly attached to it. These articles primarily address the tithing scam and the fraud going on in the church today with special emphasis on pentecostal churches. I remain proud that I stand on the side of christ to expose the fraud his name is being used to perpetuate amongst believers. I make bold to say that Kunle Oshobi remains a vociferous and proud fighter against evil and false preachers like you and you ilk that just out to milk the flock. My reasons for changing my username is personal even then I declared openly that I have cause I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I would soon be publishing more articles written in my name in a couple of national newspapers aimed at further exposing the fraud going on in the church today so remain assured that I am very proud of what I do on NL as I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2012
Look at these adults acting like children. When I posted some published articles of myself on NL. Was it before or after your privacy attacks against me? Behave according. To your age gentlemen.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2012
Joagbaje:

Look at these adults acting like children.
partners in cyber crime grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^ The lemon* supporting the hypocrite, what's new? smiley

cool

*copyright nuclearboy grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2012
Enigma:

^^^ The lemon* supporting the hypocrite, what's new?  smiley

cool

*copyright nuclearboy  grin
Funny! Hunhun! But sorry ya have to do better than that
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
People people . . . please please no tussling on this thread.

I am aware Joagbaje has used his full name in the past and posted links that lead to his identity . . . BUT he reserves the right to 1change his mind and 2request no one use his full/real name on the forum. This is perfectly within the forum rules.

I myself over the course of many yrs on NL have posted a link or two that has shown my real identity to the people I was talking with - that doesn't mean I want my real name used all over the section all the time. I kindly implore you all, kunle & my in-law, please respect his wishes in this regard. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Jesoul

We can respect his wishes - and I have definitely done so - and at the same time point out his hypocrisy. It is "definitely" wink hypocrisy.

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
^lol. No wahala. Thanks! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by aletheia(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
Moderators! Please me no like the new layout. I can't find updated topics. . .what I see is the Followed link, which displays all the topics I posted on. How do I locate a recently updated topic. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
^Wish I could help. The new layout is new to most of the mods as well. I learnt a few bugs are still being fixed.

Personally, I thoroughly dislike the new look, it will definitely reduce traffic on this site.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mods please transfer this new thread to the Politics section as I accidentally posted it here -

https://www.nairaland.com/892617/lawyers-response-funke-aboyades-defence
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
^Oga DS, how body? Topic moved.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
I dey o! Thanks! That was fast.

This new format is hurting my eyes. I also cannot see on peoples handles if they are online or off.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
^You and me both. I wish we could just revert to the old layout but I hear its gone for good. There are still many creases to be ironed out with this new format (including the 'online/offline' bit), and I hope it makes the place as user-friendly as it was or else lipsrsealed. You can also see who's online only when you're both viewing the same topic at the bottom of the page.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi,pls i have a little problem here,any time i quote post, uuder my post it would write MODIFY POST while others would have QUOTE POST beneth their post.If it happend like this my post would not appear on the thread.Why was it like that and what can i do to prevent this?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ayo, I'm not quite sure I understand your question, can you please clarify? Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Callotti: 3:49am On Apr 12, 2012
Jesoul,

You for leave this thread open. . .make I MURDER that swine called Tpia@. kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/912479/response-mosqueeto#10577585

With all due respects, . . . I am ARRELIGIOUS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RELIGION TO HOLD SACRED. So, can you please tell me where I disrespected Christians and Christianity on the religious section or any other part of NL? Your religious folks here should stop opening Atheist threads to ridicule other beliefs. If my beliefs do not agree with those of Christians and Muslims. . . is that being disrespectful? I don't think so. Just saying my own beliefs o. Been on NL long enough not to tolerate any BULL. If I am attacked. . .it means war without end. Simple. Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
^You're right it works both ways. Which is why I walk away/leave a couple of threads that were opened by christians but were aimed at drawing the ire of atheists. No start fire if no fit handle am.

But common now Calloti, you use a lot of brash words & name-calling, when I have also seen you many times get your point across just as well & effective while being less caustic. Its not about disagreeing with the topic because we all will, but its about disagreeing without calling names. I know deep down you love tpia cheesy na lie? lol. Anyways thanks for your anticipated co-operation sister smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by rastamouse: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
Thank YOU my MAKER!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Callotti: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
JeSoul: ^You're right it works both ways. Which is why I walk away/leave a couple of threads that were opened by christians but were aimed at drawing the ire of atheists. No start fire if no fit handle am.

But common now Calloti, you use a lot of brash words & name-calling, when I have also seen you many times get your point across just as well & effective while being less caustic. Its not about disagreeing with the topic because we all will, but its about disagreeing without calling names. I know deep down you love tpia cheesy na lie? lol. Anyways thanks for your anticipated co-operation sister smiley

Thank you.
Trust me. . .'caustic lingo' is the only language religious bigots on or off NL understand. kiss
I never call names without being attacked directly or indirectly FIRST.
The Tpia threads are classic examples. Just my style. Not used to turning the other cheek. Lai lai!
Go through all the threads and which one points me as the aggressor.
This is not the political section of NL. . .the reason I am bothering to take you a little seriously.
You know deep down in my heart I loathe Tpia. . . I can't wait for the slightest opportunity to cuss out the MOFO.
You spoil my chance today. . . but I shall get another. cheesy

Good job on your Religious Section.
Thanks again. kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2012
@ Moderators,

I'll like to ask, is it possible to edit my username? If possible, how do I go about it. Just want my new username to start with upper case "G" unlike lowercase "g" but same username.

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2012
JeSoul: Ayo, I'm not quite sure I understand your question, can you please clarify? Thanks.
Thank you. You know that under any post in a thread,there are these three question or button "Report post, Quote post,Like" but under any of my post, it will be "Report post,Quote post,modify post" like buttom is change to modify post .Now, my question is, why are mine having modify post instead of Iike under any of my post? What is it mean by modify post
I dont know if my quesion is clear this time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ Ayomivic,

The reason you CANNOT "Like" is that, those three items, Report Post, Quote Post and modify post" CHANGES depending on the owner's account here. For instance, you CANNOT "like" your OWN post, IT'S OTHER READERS THAT CAN SOLELY LIKE YOUR POST OR COMMENT, that's why you wont see "like" in your post/comments.

To "Modify" simple means to makes changes to. For Instance, you start a thread with a topic and submit it. After reading the thread/post again, you realized some typo errors and also, maybe you want to re-phrase the title, then your option is to "Modify". Hit the "Modify" button and it will return you to the original state of you post/thread, and allow you to make whatever changes, even to the title. However, if someone already "Quote" your post, your original post/comments will appear on the comments of whoever quote you but your modification will still be effective.

I hope this helps. If not, JeSoul or manmustwac will give more explanations. Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
^Bravo Goshen, thanks! Ayomivic, hope that explains your question?

goshen360: @ Moderators,

I'll like to ask, is it possible to edit my username? If possible, how do I go about it. Just want my new username to start with upper case "G" unlike lowercase "g" but same username.

Thanks
Unfortunately you can't edit your username, only the Admin (Seun) can do that. I've only seen him honor that request once but you can give it a shot smiley

Callotti:

Thank you.
Trust me. . .'caustic lingo' is the only language religious bigots on or off NL understand. kiss
I never call names without being attacked directly or indirectly FIRST.
The Tpia threads are classic examples.Just my style. Not used to turning the other cheek. Lai lai!
Go through all the threads and which one points me as the agressor.
This is not the political section of NL. . .the reason I am bothering to take you a little seriously.
You know deep down in my heart I loathe Tpia. . . I can't wait for the slightest opportunity to cuss out the MOFO.
You spoil my chance. . . but I shall get another. cheesy

Good job on you Religious section.
Thanks again. kiss
Lol. I hope you don't grin. Tank you very very mush.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
^
Thanks JeSoul. I will give it a shot.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
goshen360: @ Ayomivic,

The reason you CANNOT "Like" is that, those three items, Report Post, Quote Post and modify post" CHANGES depending on the owner's account here. For instance, you CANNOT "like" your OWN post, IT'S OTHER READERS THAT CAN SOLELY LIKE YOUR POST OR COMMENT, that's why you wont see "like" in your post/comments.

To "Modify" simple means to makes changes to. For Instance, you start a thread with a topic and submit it. After reading the thread/post again, you realized some typo errors and also, maybe you want to re-phrase the title, then your option is to "Modify". Hit the "Modify" button and it will return you to the original state of you post/thread, and allow you to make whatever changes, even to the title. However, if someone already "Quote" your post, your original post/comments will appear on the comments of whoever quote you but your modification will still be effective.

I hope this helps. If not, JeSoul or manmustwac will give more explanations. Thank you.
Thank you very much.It surely help.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2012
Logic Mind: or what?
powerless, inexistent piece of deluded imagination.

@ JeSoul and manmustwac,

I have to bring this to your notice and it's very crucial. The above quote is from Logic Mind in the thread, "Have you praised Him yet, today?". I begin to find him not giving other people respect in this session. When people are praising their God, with mentioning him or talking to him, how could he go on that thread to distort our praises to God. Please, kindly call him to order. Nobody is asking him to believe in God but at the same time, he shouldn't just jump into thread where God is being praised and making those statements. Kindly call him to order please, he should respect others as he also deserves respect.

Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2012
^thanks Goshen for bringing it to our attention. It'll be taken care of.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Callotti: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Madam Jesoul. . .Christians are trying to kill Atheists in your Religion Section o.
Please divide the section again.

Christianity is for Christians.
Atheism is for Atheists
Amorc is for ?

We are sick of these bloody VAMPIRES called Christians who NEVER MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

Abi love na by force? cheesy
We are winning o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cip9HxIvfQ
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
^^^
I have been thinking about same thing. In addition to Callotti's post above. The Atheists are the ones rather stepping into Christians discussions, distorting our threads and it's obvious all over the religious session. I think it's time to really divide the session. There is no more cordination and concentration of discussion in the religious session anymore. This is really disturbing now and the religious session is becoming of no effect for it's original intent anymore.

I think if any Christian still wishes to talk to the Atheists, that is if the Atheists session is created, then such christian or muslim will go to their session to confront or challenge them.

The Atheists should rather leave us christians alone. Kindly do something about this or ask the admin, Seun to create a session for the Atheists.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Callotti: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^

Really?
In fact. . . there is no need because some of you will sign up other monikers and come and tafia on the same threads you are NOT supposed to show up on. You cannot ask questions about Atheists and expect not to be given responses UNFAVORABLE to your beliefs AND VICE VERSA. Must you discuss ATHEISTS? Why not just do your Bible thing and leave other beliefs alone?

Haba!

Islam is no longer appealing to you on NL to prey on. . .now it is Atheists.
THE VERY SAME REASON A SEPARATE ISLAMIC SECTION HAD TO BE CREATED. . . . .BECAUSE MOST OF YOUR NASTY CHRISTIANS WOULD PICK FIGHTS ON EVERY THREAD AND HARASS OTHERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR RELIGION. This is the web. . . NOT YOUR TABERNACLE OR TEMPLE OF GOD!

Get ready to keep swallowing the stones you keep throwing at other beliefs.
Your GOD and all other tenets of your beliefs will be mocked too. . .so you see how it feels.
Respect is a 2-way street.
YOUR GOD CAN NEVER BE SUPERIOR TO OTHERS'!
Take note and take it WELL! In fact. . .CRRRRRRRRRRRRAM IT!!!!kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.