Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (196791 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2012
i'll discuss what you [the mods] did, at a later time.

for now, quick question.

is logic boy/logic mind/ whoever was derailing the thread i quoted, the same person as aloy emeka and his many monikers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:
i'd like something done about this thread- i've reported the offender already.

https://www.nairaland.com/813166/sex-christian-rated-g-not
Seun's taken care of it, moved it to the sexuality section. He had asked mods not too long ago that pretty much most sex-related topics should be removed from the religion section.

Per your other question, I don't know if they are one and the same. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
JeSoul: Ijawkid,
sorry I had to hide your comment as well to clean the thread. Please carry on.

Logicmind,
if you're reading this you know why you've been banned. I've tried to be patient with you but you've refused so congrats you're the first poster to be banned from this section in a very long time. Your ban is for 24hrs. Pls come back and post like the other well-behaved atheists here. Even logicboy with his brash nature is getting along fine with others now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Akindeleseyi: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2012
Good morning,pls how can I get open heavens for blackberry?
THANKS.

akindeleoluwaseyi@aol.com
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
tpia@:
i'll discuss what you [the mods] did, at a later time.

for now, quick question.

is logic boy the same person as aloy emeka and his many monikers.

Why was I banned?

Was I banned because of logic mind? This is not funny. It is very easy to wrongly assume that we're the same people and it is also annoying. Can you not check our IP addresses to see if we are different?

I am not innocent. Yes, I am quite agressive and will insult if insulted first but I joke with christians and muslims as well.

Even when the christians broke the Forum rules by cyber-bullying and spreading lies about me that I was a raped altar boy, I laughed with them because I knew that they were only reacting to my hardcore style of argument. I did not report this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/924824/logicboy-been-altar-boy-papal

So please, explain to me why I was banned
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
It's even like I am still banned because I keep getting logged out
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Callotti: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
logic boy banned? shocked
This religious section has been infiltrated by 'religious bodies'!
Na so e pian dem reach? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2012
my post was referring to the user who was on the thread i quoted.

logic mind.

i dont know if you're different or the same.

if logic boy was banned, and s/he isnt the same person as logic mind, then the ban must have been for some other reason, and has nothing to do with me.

one of you was derailing the thread in question for no reason, and that's who i was referring to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2012
tpia@:
my post was referring to the user who was on the thread i quoted.

logic mind.

i dont know if you're different or the same.

if logic boy was banned, and s/he isnt the same person as logic mind, then the ban must have been for some other reason, and has nothing to do with me.

one of you was derailing the thread in question for no reason, and that's who i was referring to.

You even show no sympathy at all. You are no even sure if we are the same person and yet, you 100% are sure that my banishment had nothing to do with you.

I wouldnt be surprised if you are a christian
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 4:30am On Apr 30, 2012
^^i checked jesoul's post again and she specifically said logicmind.

i'm not familiar with you or your posts and neither do i know if you're logicmind.

the person[b] I[/b] was referring to, is logicmind. Seems you both operate the same way, but if you were banned then i doubt it has anything to do with me.

you can believe whatever you want though.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2012
tpia@:
^^i checked jesoul's post again and she specifically said logicmind.

i'm not familiar with you or your posts and neither do i know if you're logicmind.

the person[b] I[/b] was referring to, is logicmind. Seems you both operate the same way, but if you were banned then i doubt it has anything to do with me.

you can believe whatever you want though.

Still no sympathy.

Are you a christian?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
^See all my good friends in one place cheesy

Logicboy,
sorry for the late response, I'm not usually online over the weekends. I just checked, and no you weren't banned by the mods, it was the the spambot. It deletes posts it deems to be spam and bans the user for exactly an hour, after which you'll be able to post again. That's what happened. Like I mentioned before, 'banning' is generally not my style unless in extreme cases and the poster will be cautioned well ahead before it gets to that. I was even defending and commending you and the way you've adjusted and interact with other posters recently.

So no nothing to worry about from me. You're doing alright as far as I'm concerned. Cheers.

and oh as for that other thread, I've locked it. You showed good spirit taking it in stride and playing along. Kudos.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
JeSoul: ^See all my good friends in one place cheesy

Logicboy,
sorry for the late response, I'm not usually online over the weekends. I just checked, and no you weren't banned by the mods, it was the the spambot. It deletes posts it deems to be spam and bans the user for exactly an hour, after which you'll be able to post again. That's what happened. Like I mentioned before, 'banning' is generally not my style unless in extreme cases and the poster will be cautioned well ahead before it gets to that. I was even defending and commending you and the way you've adjusted and interact with other posters recently.

So no nothing to worry about from me. You're doing alright as far as I'm concerned. Cheers.

and oh as for that other thread, I've locked it. You showed good spirit taking it in stride and playing along. Kudos.

Thank you Jesoul
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

Thank you Jesoul
You're very welcome.
And oh, on the spambot, it usually strikes when you have links in your post, specifically broken links or links to websites it finds 'suspicious'. So when inserting links be sure its not broken/incomplete or does not have a 'funny' appearance.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
its very unusual for some nairalanders to be happy with mods who holds different beliefs from theirs.

Here's a situation where atheist are happy with a christian mod.

U see? when Jesus lives in u, everyone's gonna be happy with u.

hope Manmustwac is learning grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
toba: its very unusual for some nairalanders to be happy with mods wh holds different beliefs from theirs.

Here's a situation where atheist are happy with a christian mod.

U see? when Jesus lives in u, everyone's gonna be happy with u.

hope Manmustwac is learning grin

Sharaap there.

Must you claim God for everything
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

Sharaap there.

Must you claim God for everything
May Satan punish that hand u used in responding to me like that.

U no dey look face? WTF did u see God in my post? If i descend on u, u go think say na World trade centre fall on ur head
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
toba: May Satan punish that hand u used in responding to me like that.

U no dey look face? WTF did u see God in my post? If i descend on u, u go think say na World trade centre fall on ur head

Is jesus christ not God?

Who you be sef?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

Is jesus christ not God?

Who you be sef?
hahaha so u now believe that Jesus is God? BTW who told u Jesus is God?

asking who i be? muhehehe. Im one of the movers and shakers of NL. Im very powerful to the extent that i get u banned even without being a moderator. Seun atheist owner is my friend, mukina2 a muslim(the most powerful lady on NL) is my distant cousin. Jesoul the christian mod is my sister in christ. Just click on my profile for more details
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
toba: hahaha so u now believe that Jesus is God? BTW who told u Jesus is God?

asking who i be? muhehehe. Im one of the movers and shakers of NL. Im very powerful to the extent that i get u banned even without being a moderator. Seun atheist owner is my friend, mukina2 a muslim(the most powerful lady on NL) is my distant cousin. Jesoul the christian mod is my sister in christ. Just click on my profile for more details

Kai! this guy, you don oppress me! You wan fall my hand?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 12:22pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

You even show no sympathy at all. You are no even sure if we are the same person and yet, you 100% are sure that my banishment had nothing to do with you.

I wouldnt be surprised if you are a christian

logicboy:

Still no sympathy.

Are you a christian?

do you have a store of empathy somewhere that you use for a rainy day, or why are you shouting and soliciting for others to give you what you dont give out?

are you one of those people who constantly ask from others what they themselves dont give. Always a receiver, never a giver.

you want sympathy/empathy- can you point me to some links showing where i or anyone received the same from you.

my being a christian means you should feel you can just dump anyhow on people? Without regard to common manners and decency?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 12:52pm On May 02, 2012
tpia@:

do you have a store of empathy somewhere that you use for a rainy day, or why are you shouting and soliciting for others to give you what you dont give out?

are you one of those people who constantly ask from others what they themselves dont give. Always a receiver, never a giver.

you want sympathy/empathy- can you point me to some links showing where i or anyone received the same from you.

my being a christian means you should feel you can just dump anyhow on people? Without regard to common manners and decency?

1) Give without asking. Is that not what your religion teaches?

2) I was not mannerless in the two quotes of mine that you put up

3) There was no need for my empathy/sympathy at any of our previous meetings and so your point is irrelevant
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2012
Logic boy & Tpia, you guys should just schedule the date and be over with it smiley.

Because I do not correspond with posters off NL, here's a correspondence for the public record:
A msg (the last of several) from LM thru NL to my email acct
from: Logic Mind / Nairaland <private-message@nairaland.com>
Subject: I won
To: "jesoul / Nairaland" <deleted>
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 8:31 AM

you can't ban me legally so i made you draw bad card.
which rule did i break? none.
but your hatred can't resist.
great christian!
light is always shinning despite your "this post has been hidded" and secret bans.
haha
tried and tested but never worked.

My response:
Lol. Secret ban? don't flatter yourself. I posted it on the mod thread for all to see that I banned you and I will post this as well because I do not correspond with posters off NL so you can't come back and say otherwise. What offence did you commit? you came right back to the same thread and reposted the same thing that got you banned in the first place - should I also mention the expletive filled msg you sent me via NL? So you were banned again - this time for a week since 24hrs did not seem to help the last time.

I pleaded with you to take it easy - your response was you will continue do whatever you want. You're the only atheist in the section who refuses to follow common rules of decency - and I don't have the time to babysit. If you have a problem, you can report to Seun.

Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2012
the guy vex wella o.. thank God nl's anonymous... atheists for don get their first suicide bomber, bombing in the name of 'LOGIC'
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 3:57pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto: the guy vex wella o.. thank God nl's anonymous... atheists for don get their first suicide bomber, bombing in the name of 'LOGIC'

This is painful to watch. My fellow comrade in logic has been exposed. Logic Mind, you have got some explaining to do!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On May 02, 2012
^^lol. I'm sure he'll be here to defend himself against the intolerant & hateful jesoul when his ban is up on friday I believe. I don't think he's a bad dude, just needs to develop some patience that's all. And I could've probably been a bit more patient with him...but this is also not a lawless section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 5:10pm On May 02, 2012
JeSoul: ^^lol. I'm sure he'll be here to defend himself against the intolerant & hateful jesoul when his ban is up on friday I believe. I don't think he's a bad dude, just needs to develop some patience that's all. And I could've probably been a bit more patient with him...but this is also not a lawless section.

Can you believe that I have no connection to logic mind? It's quite weird that we are both atheists with logic in our names.

I created my username and logged into Nairaland in march/feb and lo and behold, I find some other atheist called logic mind
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy: Can you believe that I have no connection to logic mind? It's quite weird that we are both atheists with logic in our names.

I created my username and logged into Nairaland in march/feb and lo and behold, I find some other atheist called logic mind
Lol. I kept confusing the two of you at first because you both showed up around the same time with the launch of NL2. You sure you're not related? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 5:28pm On May 02, 2012
JeSoul: Lol. I kept confusing the two of you at first because you both showed up around the same time with the launch of NL2. You sure you're not related? cheesy

I am not related to logic mind.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:43pm On May 02, 2012
^dude, it was a joke smiley. There's some difference in your writing styles.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 6:08pm On May 02, 2012
JeSoul: ^dude, it was a joke smiley. There's some difference in your writing styles.

no probs

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.