Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,969 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (196739 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MyJoe: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
mukina2:

check the link below, its self explanatory.  smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html#msg4167301
Thanks for responding, but that link appears only shows how to start a new topic, not how to add a thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
mukina2:

yeah but if you click on the link nothing appears.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Mukina and other moderators
Please I need your help to remove some obscene pictures an atheist Mudley313 is splashing on my thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6928679#msg6928679

I always respect the religion of others even if I don't agree with their belief and I will never be caught mocking what others believe in much more desecrating it the way this poster has been doing here posting dark and inhumane pictures against my religion. If possible see how you can stop him and another poster Alaper from posting sacrileges on my thread please. Others religion should be respected, we all know that behaviours like that have cost countless lives in this country and should be stopped.
removed.

MyJoe:

Thanks for responding, but that link appears only shows how to start a new topic, but not how to add a thread.
check this : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html#msg4835506

KunleOshob:

Yes i know nothing appears but the caption that appears "is Kunle Oshobi a crook" is slanderous enough, i would rather such a thing does not appear against my name, kindly appeal to seun on my behalf to have it permanently expunged.
Ok.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MyJoe: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
What offence has Rhino commited to warrant deleting his post? ?
My first complain. . . . and possible the last. .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Rhino, how body? which thread was the post on?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jesus3: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jesoul please your attention is urgently required on the thread 'seyi and nopuqeater try to explain' to help restore sanity asap. I know mudley always look for trouble, but not this time. Vedaxcool has gone nut. Carefully read his response. I dont think i have every read any of such insult since i became a member of Niraland this year. U need to delete his post. Its too offensive God bless.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Ma am fyn. Thanks for asking out.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6928679#msg6928679
Oh Ivynwa's thread. It must've been either Mukina or Manmustwac that deleted your post, but I'm sure they had good reason to as Ivynwa complained about offtopic posts that were derailing the thread. We know you as a cool dude who never causes trouble so no worries ehn smiley. Have urself a great day.

jesus.:

Jesoul please your attention is urgently required on the thread 'seyi and nopuqeater try to explain' to help restore sanity asap. I know mudley always look for trouble, but not this time. Vedaxcool has gone nut. Carefully read his response. I dont think i have every read any of such insult since i became a member of Niraland this year. U need to delete his post. Its too offensive God bless.
Done. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jesus3: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^ beautiful thats why we have u guys. well done
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2010
Moderators,
Sometimes I get alert, other times I don't. So I miss some threads, I want to know if the alert is automated or selectively done. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2010
@Ivyna
i did not delete your post. I hardly ever delete posts.
@joabaje
when you reply posts you look at those two tick boxes just below the reply box and untick the box you don't want.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2010
manmustwac:
@joabaje
when you reply posts you look at those two tick boxes just below the reply box and untick the box you don't want.

Sorry what I really mean is that, I don't get notifications for every posts made on some threads. And by this I miss out of some posts I should have responded to. I only want to know if I'm supposed to get notifications for every post on every thread I'm part of or moderators just send notifications once in a while randomly or if moderators only send notifications only concerning posts that they require such poster response .thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sorry what I really mean is that, I don't get notifications for every posts made on some threads. And by this I miss out of some posts I should have responded to. I only want to know if I'm supposed to get notifications for every post on every thread I'm part of or moderators just send notifications once in a while randomly or if moderators only send notifications only concerning posts that they require such poster response .thanks

Not only is your understanding of scriptures poor and pathetic, your knowledge of I.T is also amazingly shallow. Notifications are sent automatically and NOT by moderators. The system automatically sends notifications to you if there is a new comment on any thread you have commnted on, however some of the notifications is filtered as "spam" by yahoo or whatever account you are using so the notification might not appear in yur inbox all the time. Some of them end up in your spam box.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Kunle:

Why should Jo know anything about the Scriptures or about IT? Only Christians need the Scriptures and only educated people need IT knowledge. He is not a christian and is not educated so wetin concern agbero with overload?

All the knowledge he needs is tithe, special offering, prophetic gifts and greed specialities. Please allow Jo his space
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
Smh @ christ-like e-fight. And later same peeps will mount the podium preaching the 'word of God'. What a shame!

*Remember nobody is an island of knowledge
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Rhino:

Wetin na? Why are you bothered over someone else's headache? If you applied your mind, you'd realise I was teasing Jo-boy. But you prefer to come make it look like death is visiting somebody here and you're voltron defending the innocent world from wicked people.

Take a chill pill, guy and allow us smile.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ i should be saying thesame to you. . . . . ."do unto others what you want them to do to you" sounds familiar?
. . . .and dont use me as an example cos am a 'licensed mocker' alexleo and yummyuk can both testify.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr example, go ahead and do your mocking then. btw, "do unto etc" is a funny mantra coming from you. Plus maybe you ought consider pedigree b4 comparisions - alex and yommy are not nuclearboy. And neither are you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 3:48am On Oct 21, 2010
. . .and how hard it is for to you to see that i was equally joking? Am wary of your power of attack and defence like a knight in a chess game so how can i compare you with those pawns?
So guy take a chil pill.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
Jesoul may i should have retaliated first in case of next time or what do u think?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Toba let me share with you this. I have been insulted on several occasions in here, but just tell them Godbless and move on. Lemme tell you that 99% of the time, they usually come back and apologize of their own volition. This is much more powerful than insulting them back.

I only tell you this because you're my christian brother. If it were an atheist who doesn't follow the bible then wetin concern me? But I love to see christians do as Christ taught us to do. Now does this mean we the Mods will let people to constantly insult you at every instance? big big NO. Its just that sometimes, its better to simply walk away ehn.

Toba my friend kiss na you jor. Godbless ehn.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Jesoul: Dear,

This one time, I disagree with you. Phrases like "You white washed sepulchres" and "evil generation of vipers" hardly seem like an example that suggests quiet.

I'm all for peace and the soppy stuff but some people need a caning. Some even needed a beheading in the old covenant [size=4pt](atimes I wish we were still there though I wager I'd be headless now myself). [/size]

God's way ALWAYS has been rebuke and you'll find many backing down when they see you have teeth and are ready to use them. The seeming word on the street is that being a believer requires a head filled with 50/50 doses of stupidity and cowering. That is not true and so, wit and suitable Jesus mimicking of the sort above does a bit of good. That, is this rude "boys" opinion.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
NuclearSir, would it sound like a contradiction if I said I agree 100% with you?

I just think there a difference (sometimes subtle) between insulting and rebuking.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nope, no contradiction there now you explain your stand.

Would it make sense if I said that most times, the rebuke is found BECAUSE of the insult?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Nope, no contradiction there now you explain your stand.

Would it make sense if I said that most times, the rebuke is found BECAUSE of the insult?
Lol. I heard that brother. I know that's true a good portion of the time. And you I think are particularly skilled in that dispensation grin we all have our gifts abi? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Well, thats a "gift" that has put me on the side of rebellion most my life. I can tell stories of apoplectic rage and mindless laughter. Truth be told, most of us take ourselves too seriously which is why external perception mean so much to us. I think it is the thing that ought be called herd instinct in Man.

Why, if truly mature and successful, should what someone else thinks of me, change the price of fish in my head? But its so for most and thus, they can be controlled and/or motivated as desired. grin Simply a case of "pawn to K4". grin

Hope I didn't just become a sibling of satan in your estimation!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
Jesoul, i think i have no choice but to soften the pedal.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Well, thats a "gift" that has put me on the side of rebellion most my life. I can tell stories of apoplectic rage and mindless laughter. Truth be told, most of us take ourselves too seriously which is why external perception mean so much to us. I think it is the thing that ought be called herd instinct in Man.
Lol, I'm laughing already. You have a strange, laughter-inducing way of stringing unlikely words together.

Why, if truly mature and successful, should what someone else thinks of me, change the price of fish in my head? But its so for most and thus, they can be controlled and/or motivated as desired. grin Simply a case of "pawn to K4". grin

Hope I didn't just become a sibling of satan in your estimation!
Sibling of wetin? lol, my brother-in-Christ you will always be. Hopefully I get to make your acquaintance live in person before we cross to the other side of redemption. You are truly something! lol. And oh, I know the price of fish has never changed in your strong head grin

toba:

Jesoul, i think i have no choice but to soften the pedal.
Korrect guy. God will bless and increase all that you put your hands to do, including that real estate gig of yours. When I come to Lagos on an extended visit na you go find correct apartment for me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
Thks for the prayers ooo. Which you same. BTW, how did u get to know about my profession?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
You've mentioned it once or twice here in the forum. You don forget? lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yea, i know i did but can't remember telling u particularly. I remember telling nuclearboy,rhino bagged in&started making property request, when i told him the range of values between N2m to N3million, he never returned to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.