Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197184 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^ Kolanut ke!!! I'm posh puhlease!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^

It's actually true, she's VERY posh grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^Huh!!!!!!!! Where did u spring from?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
You're posh? ah no vex grin. Here's one of my favorites,

Just add the strawberries to the wine glass, and then take a bite of chocolate in between sips. You'll be in the 3rd heavens grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thank you very much (said with a tight upper lip) grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
^lol. Cool. InesQor none for you sha . . . you said you don't drink so here's some 1% orange juice for you grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
@eyzhvntsn
I was on the thread already, dear. Right round the corner and thankfully just in time to attest to your poshness. cheesy

@JeSoul
Hi sis. Actually I have nothing against drinking (alcoholic stuff) and I have nothing against whoever drinks without becoming a hazard or nuisance to others while at it, but I just dont drink (yet). Never did beer & wont. Sneaked some brandy when i was a pre-teen. Mad experience, lol. Tried Irish cream once and it put me in a very bad way though I think I crave it till today. Lol. Well I think I am prone enough to bad judgment without letting any desires influence it further. But i know i will drink later on. Fine wine & cream only, no beers, and in my own privacy (or my wife's sole presence. cheesy she wont mind if i misbehave and it should be fun to go silly together, maybe even with a video recorder playing. Lol)

@OP: this thread should have been called "Shoot the Breeze" or something. You know, free gist zone with the mods :-)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
InesQor:

But i know i will drink later on. Fine wine & cream only, no beers, and in my own privacy (or my wife's sole presence. cheesy she wont mind if i misbehave and it should be fun to go silly together, maybe even with a video recorder playing. Lol)

GASP!!!! shocked shocked shocked

cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
@eyzhvntsn

Lol. Gasp? Haha! Is there a sudden shortage of oxygen over there? Oxygen got sacked? cheesy I thought the recession has almost generally rolled itself out?. . . cheesy

A little birdie says you misconstrued my post above. If so, kudos! Lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
*looks innocently around* Me? Mis, ? NO!!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
@eyzhvntsn

Lol its okay. But i didnt get the usual today. Hope you are good? :-)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
Very well thank u.

As per the usual, was playing htg. lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
Lol! I like this gal, Hahaha!

So now i wonder if i should ask you to please let me resume learning at your feet, or else also push the heavily worn out htg button, courtesy of EA games (Can u decode that?). . . cheesy

I need wisdom to decide. Lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
My mind is on a roll today. Lol. Just got another meaning for EA games. JeSoul, pls forgive my thread derailment. Cant promise i wont do it again! Lol. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ok!!! Ya lost me at EA games.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
God has loads in store for you, sis!

Eyes-havent-seen Anything-yet

Lol. Thats another E.A. (a 3rd one) But jokes apart, isnt that your name's initial in reality as well? cheesy (and its the second meaning of E.A. I contrived above)

But for the first meaning, let it stay coded. Lol. As an aside, E.A. Games is the name of a Christian group that manufactures games like EA sports FIFA etc. But thats not what I meant. Lol.

Confused already? cheesy Just be ok with the 3rd and 2nd meanings then :-)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *revelation* Got it grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
InesQor:

So now i wonder if i should ask you to please let me resume learning at your feet, or else also push the heavily worn out htg button, courtesy of EA games (Can u decode that?). . . cheesy

I need wisdom to decide. Lol.

Decided for ya. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sorry Madam JeSoul oooooooooo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino4dm: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
Its okay romeo&juliet you can have your fun as long as no rhino.3dm will be mentioned or quoted. your post wont be deleted.
favourism can make me deaf, dumb and blind. . . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Jesus can not arrest me ? I'll rather arrest him before any other thing . grin grin[/size]

toba:

mon ami, où avez-vous été? vous ne publiez pas comme
avant

I taught Jesus has arrested u on your way to damascus Marseilles lol

My oga, the way una dey dash out moderator title now adays fear me. I just saw that chelseabrm have been made a moderator in one of the childboard in the sport section.

Me sef i go apply oooooooo[b] lol[/b]. I don teh for here naw since 2006.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So muki make i send my cv? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Mukina
I am just wondering whether this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558325.99999.html#msg7229043
should be allowed to fester. He also goes around hounding and threatening NLs of evil he will do to them. You know better.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Ivynwa (f)

C'on don't be a hater. Good and bad goes hand in hand. If you don't like it people are out there who do. It is a democracy my child.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
I never wanted to speak to anybody that calls himself the devil just be careful before you invite the real devil into yourself. You don't make jokes with such things
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2010
So you think i am a joke? How about I visit you in your dream tonight. huh?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cogicero: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
nairaland rules and regulations

- Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating pictures are not allowed. Violation attracts a very harsh ban.

- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander. This applied to old members too. Violation -> ban.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

cant the moderator do something about this troll called *666*?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
cant the moderator do something about this troll called *666*?

*666* never bullied anybody. Just catching fun with people. If you hate the sound of it, walk away when you see *666*.

Silverlance
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cogicero: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
*666*:

*666* never bullied anybody. Just catching fun with people. If you hate the sound of it, walk away when you see *666*.

Silverlance

indeed

*666*:

@silvertuke (m)

You can call me omen. I know you are still a virgin but not for too long because i intend you bust you backside hole first in a wet dream to night and later probably before the xmas i will send you a male lover from the pit of hell. Embrace me as you God and King and you blow-job joy will be endless. You are already in my world the moment you read the link. ahahahahHAHAHAHA  grin

*666*:

The Yorubas are also half baked monkeys, they mix with Fulani which makes them nothing different from the Hausa people

*666*:

You didn't started the thread well, but don't worry i will cast a good spell on the thread to attract commentators.

For your information, the ibos are half baked monkeys, descendants of Ancient Egyptian slaves.

*666*:

I AM YOUR DOOM. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED/DOOM AND BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE ME TONIGHT. PREPARE FOR HELL  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
@cogicero

All for the fun my friend. Not as bad as you people called people names like fool, slowpoke etc. This is purely fun, some people are liking it, others are hating it. So stay away from me or else, i will visit you tonight.

Silverlance
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cogicero: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
attention moderator, the list of threats and cases of bullying is growing

*666*:

So stay away from me or else, i will visit you tonight.

Silverlance

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cogicero: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
@*666* No problem if you want to come I will be waiting for you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
Whatever!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.