Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197156 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
wait Igbos were Egyptian slaves? huh? so my lineage is of slavery then grin Jamaican slaves<---Igbos<--Egyptian slaves. I must be a mutation o! I am lazy I do not like work! angry undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Cogicero
Let him have his last dance dear, the minute Mukina arrives here she will handle him good and our world will be safer grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
Your world? grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
Mukina? why wait for Mukina? ppl cant face their own beefs now? tsk.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
At first, i never wanted to respond to this matter cos i felt twas a joke by ogaga4luv *666*. however the bolded part in ur post isnt true
*666*:

@Ivynwa (f)

C'on don't be a hater. Good and bad goes hand in hand. If you don't like it people are out there who do. It is a democracy my child.
most of the comments on the subject thread suggests pple are against ur op in that it was too direct&shouldnt be. ogaga4luv *666*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 667: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
Must ii be loved to be on Nairaland? If i have taken Jesus and smiling to everybody you wouldn't be complaining right? Live and let live. Or else i will visit you as well. Ask other about the horror dream they had last night. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
Just read some of ur posts&saw u are just having fun but most Nl wouldnt understand that since its in the religion section that u ve most posts thus far.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino4dm: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
Someone should do something about this idiiot.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 29, 2010
^^LMFAO! Why whats wrong with him? hes just adding more excitement to NL.

666 I got your back love you! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by henrywang(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2010
ok,i will take precaution.thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by archive(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
It's about time Nigeria left black magic behind www.thenigerianarchive.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mukinwa (meaning Mukibaby) Abeg helep us look into the banning of Kay177 and see whether it is possible to unban him. I don't even know what he did but his sweetie who is my NL girlfriend has been unhappy ever since he got banned and even had a thread begging for him to be unbanned. Do look into the matter dear and helep us -o-o so that everybody will be happy. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 1:44am On Nov 30, 2010
henrywang:

ok,i will take precaution.thanks
what you did is calling spamming which is something you can be banned for. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by lng: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2010
RE: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam
Noble Young, Shadrack77 and Loverob all posted the same topic. Can't this topic be coordinated as one post 
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2010
lng:

Noble Young, Shadrack77 and Loverob all posted the same topic. Can't this topic be coordinated as one post
just did it smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2010
@Mukina

My other login name @na2day which is I'm using as my altered ego has just been banned again, while trying to help a poster post a tutorial on how to download youtube videos on android phones, under "Android, Any one?" I think the spambot caught me!

Please, can u unban me?

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2010
na2day!:

@Mukina

My other login name @na2day which is I'm using as my altered ego has just been banned again, while trying to help a poster post a tutorial on how to download youtube videos on android phones, under "Android, Any one?" I think the spambot caught me!

Please, can u unban me?
Ok, will do so shortly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day1: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
mukina2:

Ok, will do so shortly.

What can i say?

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
Thread cleaned by me.

The use of multiple usernames without the permission of the admin is not allowed.

Thats true.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino5dm: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ toba
mt.naija@yahoo.com.
. . . . . A dummy email add. I created NLers.
Mean while You are welcome to Rhino Group!.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
^
why were you banned?
what was the ban message?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

@ toba
mt.naija@yahoo.com.
. . . . . A dummy email add. I created NLers.
Mean while You are welcome to Rhino Group!.

Thanks will send u a mail soon
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2010
mukina2:

Thread cleaned by me.

The use of multiple usernames without the permission of the admin is not allowed.

Thats true.

Who are we to question the authority of your lordship? lol

Ur leadership style is really amazing, u make me feel like changing my sex to that of a woman. lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino5dm: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^ massage reads" personal attack on a fellow nlder"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
Please I'd like to know why this thread was locked.

Topic: Atheism is a Religion

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546562.0.html

Please could it be unlocked?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^It wasn't me that locked it. But i'll findout why & get back to you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
manmustwac:

^^It wasn't me that locked it. But i'll findout why & get back to you

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley3: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
moderators my mudley313 account was automatically banned by the spam bot when i tried to post a link and an article in a thread. pls help me unban it. thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
^did you follow the instructions to mail the admin to unban you?

The spambot is finnicky and bans at random. It even banned me few weeks ago after blocking one post.

MMW, I didn't lock it either. Probably Mukina, and she probably had good reason to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley3: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
JeSoul:

^did you follow the instructions to mail the admin to unban you?

The spambot is finnicky and bans at random. It even banned me few weeks ago after blocking one post.

MMW, I didn't lock it either. Probably Mukina, and she probably had good reason to.

yea i emailed the anti-spam address but no response yet
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
username Mudley313 has been unbanned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.