Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (196817 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mudley313: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
mukina2:

username  Mudley313 has been unbanned.

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Indirah(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
mods., notice how all the contributions to the nominations for poster of the year absolutely STOPPED the moment the thread was moved away from this section? It is absolutely unnatural to expect peeps to go searching for the thread in order to nominate. Obviously there will be no more nominations. It makes sense to place each thread on the board where regular posters in each section will see the thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2010
@ mukina 
It has happened again o!
Pls check @na2day!'s last post  and see whether its guilty of what its been accused?
the spambot at work again!  sad
and pls restore the post, its an app in android marketplace!  sad

grin  grin  grin
@Mukina
Thanks
should i repost it or i should steer clear?
I think the fear of the spambot is the begining of wisdom in the phone section o.  grin

Just saw it back up now, thanks grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2010
officially, i've to let go, of posting the spambot is not allowing me to be!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mavenbox: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2010
grin Okay I had to come back through mavenbox to beg you.

Will you please release my banned username InesQor? Your spambot was overworking as usual smiley

I hope I am allowed to keep posting with mavenbox while I wait smiley

Thanks

P.S. It's been, I think, 3 days now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2010
mavenbox:

Will you please release my banned username InesQor? Your spambot was overworking as usual smiley

I protest, I think you should just maintain the mavenbox. You displayed more fruits of Christianity under that I.D . This InesQor thing just changed you to one abusive and anger raged poster. May InesQor remained banned! In Jesus name we pray. AMEN! FIRE ! grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alexleo(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2010
moderator, i ve tried severally to highlight statements in bold but it doesnt work rather what appears is just the letter b. What do i do pls?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day1: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
@mukina, pls help post the article that was snagged by the spambot.
And pls enlighten me, what exactly is the trigger of the spambot so that i can avoid it d next time, pls!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
@na2day
the bot loves you grin
i have sent your post to be untaggged it should be visible soon. smiley

mavenbox:

Thanks

P.S. It's been, I think, 3 days now.
I have sent your post to be untagged too.
username InesQuor has been unbanned.
Please do not try reposting , your post will be visible when untagged.
sorry about that.

alexleo:

moderator, i ve tried severally to highlight statements in bold but it doesnt work rather what appears is just the letter b. What do i do pls?

use use this to highlight :

[b ]  Insert word here  [ / b ]

insert word
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

The title is not very appropriate. Why not call it "marriage church" And why is there so much emphasis on the pay as though it is a form of extortion? Nothing is wrong with matchmaking in Gods house provided it is done by the spirit
honeric01:

Can the title be changed to an appropriate one? it's not a $ex church or where did you see "$sex" in the article?

OP, make this thread more matured by changing the title.

Thanks.

@topic, i don't see anything wrong here, if i were the founder, I'd even get a website for it, it will make more sense. cool

Please moderators, take care of the bolded on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567207.0.html

thank you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
mukina2:

I have sent your post to be untagged too.
username InesQuor has been unbanned.
Please do not try reposting , your post will be visible when untagged.
sorry about that.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lotsa love for you, Mami cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

I protest, I think you should just maintain the mavenbox. You displayed more fruits of Christianity under that I.D . This InesQor thing just changed you to one abusive and anger raged poster. May InesQor remained banned! In Jesus name we pray. AMEN! FIRE ! grin

Sorry to disappoint you, dude.

I displayed less fruits of Christianity in those days, least of which is pride, deception, a multitude of lies and assistance in spreading false doctrines and inadvertently dragging Christ's name in the mud. This you know quite well (for an example, just look in the mirror  tongue).

Abusive? Anger-raged? I laugh in pidgin Cantonese. Dont get started please.

Remain banned? Hawhawhawhaw (Santa Claus' guffawgrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
toba:

Please moderators, take care of the bolded on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567207.0.html

thank you

Your Welcome wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 5:32am On Dec 16, 2010
@mukina
e don happen again o
can u pls restore the post?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2010
@ hon mods. What happened to my post and that of uyi iredia on the thread link posted below?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558495.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hey wassup Toba, merry christmas in advance.

I didn't delete 'em. Maybe my fellows? were you guys fighting?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
JeSoul:

Hey wassup Toba, merry christmas in advance.

I didn't delete 'em. Maybe my fellows? were you guys fighting?
Fighting? an old young man like myself fight on a forum? Not at all. Uyi composed a very 'nice' poem for the only troublesome poster here, backed up with some very nice toons, which got my ribs cracked . All of a sudden, our posts disappeared, which led to my enquiry above.

Merry xmas to you too my nairaland dearest. Coming to this part for the holiday?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
toba:

Fighting? an old young man like myself fight on a forum? Not at all. Uyi composed a very 'nice' poem for the only troublesome poster here, backed up with some very nice toons, which got my ribs cracked . All of a sudden, our posts disappeared, which led to my enquiry above.
Lol. Old man for whia? young fresh stunner like yourself cheesy. Perhaps the mod who deleted the pics/poem thought it wasn't appropriate - you know they don't delete for fun now smiley

Merry xmas to you too my nairaland dearest. Coming to this part for the holiday?
Thank you oh my dear. I wish I were coming . . . its been a long long time. Are you having christmas party you're inviting me to? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
@toba
i deleted it. And i deleted it because it was a personal attack on another member of nairaland which if i had left would escalated into a big fight.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2010
@mukina
O Mukina, Mukina, wherefore art thou Mukina?
Deny thy bro, his username;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn to kill the bot
And I'll no longer be banned and rot grin  grin  grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol. Old man for whia? young fresh stunner like yourself  cheesy. Perhaps the mod who deleted the pics/poem thought it wasn't appropriate - you know they don't delete for fun now smiley
dont think so cos the toon was in response to another one posted by the 1st guilty party.

Thank you oh my dear. I wish I were coming . . . its been a long long time. Are you having christmas party you're inviting me to?  smiley
parry no, just small fun thats personal. When will u then show face here
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2010
manmustwac:

@toba
i deleted it. And i deleted it because it was a personal attack on another member of nairaland which if i had left would escalated into a big fight.
Dont think it would have giving birth to any trouble. Well im not directly involved though. but in fairness ur man's post that started the rift should also be deleted. Jesoul pls note
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
@toba
if that person had posted a post that had nothing to do with the topic but was a personal attack against another member (like what uyi iredia did) i would've deleted it. I only regret that i should've copied and pasted that cartoon to JeSoul as a private message so she could've seen it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
^MMW, not necessary at all. I trust your judgement. Please delete as you see fit.

Toba, I have noted  smiley

toba:

parry no, just small fun thats personal. When will u then show face here
Unfortunately I no know when my brother sad but have fun for me too sha.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
na2day!:

@mukina
O Mukina, Mukina, wherefore art thou Mukina?
Deny thy bro, his username;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn to kill the bot
And I'll no longer be banned and rot grin  grin  grin
lol u nor well smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mukina, a very very Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope that perfect gift will be waiting under your tree smiley

Image123:

You go fear champion na, JeSoul how's the season?
The season dey oh my brotha. When is your christmas party now? I didn't get my invite yet oh!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
THanks dear, wish you and yours the same.
just send me cake sha . . preferably chocolate oh grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Image123(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
JeSoul:

The season dey oh my brotha. When is your christmas party now? I didn't get my invite yet oh!
Ehhh, merry christmas. I'm being invited for a christmas party myself. I for give you through pass if i was the organiser. Season's Greetings all the same
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
mukina2:

THanks dear, wish you and yours the same.
just send me cake sha . . preferably chocolate oh grin

hope you no mind, I took one slice to make sure the taste was good enough for you  grin

Image123:

Ehhh, merry christmas. I'm being invited for a christmas party myself. I for give you through pass if i was the organiser. Season's Greetings all the same
I've been looking for party by force lol. Thanks for the wishes Image, its highly appreciated kiss a sensational Christmas to you.

Jenwitemi:

Those were my posts that were deleted by you, jesoul. Thanks for doing that, btw. I definitely don't want to be part of this discuss for many reasons best not mentioned.
No problem oga. You started it in that direction but it was the last post (which you probably didn't see) that really led me to delete it all. No wahala, I no say you be cool dude. Merry Christmas sha smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
my swt muki and Jesoul. hope u re doing good ooo. something terrible just happened to me that i had to be rushed home from work this afternoon (3pm nigerian time). pls pray 4me cos im still feeling fever. Imagine our carols will be held on friday 24th dec but i can't even to go rehearsal to go teach the chorinsters. I hope i get well soon.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2010
@toba: It's well with you o. But shooo you still get energy to post on top Nairaland?  shocked

@JeSoul: THERE IS BEEF!!!!! Plenty!!! I called you yesterday and even left voicemail, no response from you! Not even an SMS acknowledgement if you didn't want to call back! Or email!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@mukina: kiss Season's greetings, supermod! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2010
JeSoul:

hope you no mind, I took one slice to make sure the taste was good enough for you grin
2 cakes now frome you grin i can taste myself grin

toba:

my swt muki and Jesoul. hope u re doing good ooo. something terrible just happened to me that i had to be rushed home from work this afternoon (3pm nigerian time). pls pray 4me cos im still feeling fever. Imagine our carols will be held on friday 24th dec but i can't even to go rehearsal to go teach the chorinsters. I hope i get well soon.
i will pray for you, you wont get sick smiley

InesQor:

@mukina: kiss Season's greetings, supermod! smiley
thanks same to you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.