Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

ss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (7768 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

ss by MOBO444(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
sss
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2010
jj
Re: ss by adagz01(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
I said it, ok WAR START
Re: ss by 808: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
I have read your extensive and conclusive topic and i can say all the above is true of Nigeria women north,east,south and west,it rather shameful.
Re: ss by yme1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
The South (Benin, Ishan, Auchi, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Calaba tribes) has also incorporated the landlady killing of the East, with the Benin and Urhobo tribes leading the onslaught, the Benin, Ishan and Urhobo women are know the world over for their International trade prostitution, they rival the Russians, Thailand and the Ukraine Republic in this unholy but lucrative trade Internationally, black Benin mothers sell lands, houses, business to send daughter to countries such as Italy, Holland, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Belgium, South Africa, Code D Ivorian, Libyan, Morocco and many other countries, The Benin and Urhobo women are wicked and heartless, they control the trade, more like a Mafia or a cult.
i didn't bother to go thru all your god forsaken article but the quoted was all i could take a little time to go thru
like i was expecting anything new undecided aint you all tired of spreading the well known boring news about the Edo's and prostitution?
please fu:ck off all the trashy old news we have all heard enough can't you come up with neo stuff
Re: ss by tlfacts: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
Are men better than women?

Quote from MOBO444
MOBO444:

the Benin, Ishan and Urhobo women are know the world over for their International trade prostitution, they rival the Russians,

You call women involved in prostitution whores, what name do you call those men who lay with them?

MOBO444:

The West (Yoruba tribe) of Nigeria women are the Yoruba’s, their men fear them, no other Nigeria tribe will marry them, everyone avoid them even here in the United Kingdom, cheating, stealing, Lying, voodoo, Fornication, Adultery, Incest, Murder, they have broken every world record of the evil,

A personal question for you MOBO444, Men or women who does these things the most?
Re: ss by phemmy88(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
I have been reading a couple of crazy write up you put up here on Nairaland, at first i thought you 're only joking but i think this is getting out of hand. For crying not loud, What's the obsession with black sisters! He truely you 're Nigerian, you are nothing but a ba.sta.rd!
Son of a b.!tch !
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
ss
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
LMAO, its obvious that mumu MOBO444 is getting a kick outta typing all this garbage from his computer in his village. If we all ignore him, hopefully, he'll go away or get himself banned. Hmmm, kinda makes me wonder what he thinks of his own mother since he's always here bad mouthing Nigerian women.
Re: ss by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
phemmy88:

I have been reading a couple of crazy write up you put up here on Nairaland, at first i thought you 're only joking but i think this is getting out of hand. For crying not loud, What's the obsession with black sisters! He truely you 're Nigerian, you are nothing but a ba.sta.rd!
Son of a b.!tch !
who knows maybe he has been dumped by so many black women  undecided
for crying out loud which woman will stoop so low dating a retard like the poster knowing fully well he represent the word DEMENTED

MOBO444:

My black Edo sister you can insult me, i see you are from Edo state, i am also from that state too,i feel your paid as a sister and i know how bad you feel,but we cant go on or move forward as a state if we dont address the ills of the past, greed which lead to prostitution by our old Bendel state sisters.
tufiakwa i double dodge coming from same place as you
and it is pain and not paid ,and for your info. i gat no pain
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
s
Re: ss by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
Why have the moderators refuse to ban this guy
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
s
Re: ss by phemmy88(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
What's all this crazy sh¡.t u're spitting? U 're just a disgrace to Nigerians abroad! What's all the fuss about Nigerian ladies! did ur Nigerian mum disown you! Are u cräzy or sumfin?

'cos u're in England means u should spoil our reputation over there- what d hecks wrong with you?

Am really very angry wif you,
I'll advice you to apologise to all Nairalanders ASAP
Re: ss by yme1(f): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444:

I look at your name Y me and I wonder,
YES!! you are meant to wonder at that name Y ME because that stands for danger to you

have you experience misfortunate in the past to bear the name Y me
actually i don't need to ask if you have experienced misfortune in your past life because what more could one expect from a degenerated cabron like urself undecided, but in my case u have to ask to be sure so that makes me perfectly fortunate in my past,present and future life

I bet you single and I know it hurts you so much to know
dancing to BREAK IT by p-square because am soooooooooo single and am loving it kiss kiss kiss

I know so much about you.
ohhhhhhh am so scared you know so much about me gillipollas,i recommend a manicomio for you hombre
cause you really need it
Re: ss by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
I think is high time we all ignore this good 4 nothing son of a bitchhh.I bet u,this is d last time im commenting on any thread u create until u come back 2 ur senses.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
ss
Re: ss by blacksta(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
Mobo or Motherboard - You kill nl with all these half baked threads - haba have mercy abeg tongue
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
blacksta:

Mobo or Motherboard - You kill nl with all these half baked threads - haba have mercy abeg tongue

Hehehe grin
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
s
Re: ss by Omolola1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ Poster

You are not well @ all
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
Omolola1, it cracks me up whenever you say that.
Re: ss by yme1(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444:

IS THERE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR EXPRESSION, HAVE I SAID ANYTHING OUR BLACK SISTERS DID NOT DO NOW OR IN THE PAST, CANT NIGERIA WAKE UP TO REALITIES.
with you!! i swear freedom of brushing your teeth shouldnt be given to ya
Re: ss by bebe4(f): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
Mobo!!!!!!!!!1 who do you did thing, do die because ur case non get cure, It is an insult for you to address ur own brothers and sister like this and not only that u started with you own household!!!! think where u for miss way make u change before sun goes down, u dey hear me, i just shake my head for you.
Re: ss by Omolola1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Omolola1, it cracks me up whenever you say that.

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

why?
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
LOL, idk. I guess because I can imagine someone saying it to him in person and him continuing to act like a goat.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
dd
Re: ss by Omolola1(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
;d   ;d
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
ss
Re: ss by domorehill: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
Most of what MOBO has said is true of Nigeria women, i cant believe my country Nigeria has such a large amount of hypocrite.
Re: ss by tlfacts: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
domorehill:

Most of what MOBO has said is true of Nigeria women, i cant believe my country Nigeria has such a large amount of hypocrite.

How about Nigerian men?
Re: ss by librangyps(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
Wow idk wat to saY, * IM STIL MEDITATING, twas funny though bt i must admit thers an element of truth in wat mobo wrote exp d part wer he said pple 4rm othr tribes dnt like marryin yor'ba girls,

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. / Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid)