Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Incantations To Invoke Viaro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations To Invoke Viaro (869 Views)

How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? / What Do Muslims Really Mean When They Invoke The Name Of Jesus? / Invoke Gins To Bring You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incantations To Invoke Viaro by DeepSight(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
I desperately miss Viaro. Where the hell is he?

Viaro, for all our somersaults, i read again some of our past debates and i found them absolutely exhilarating. Even your yabbis sef, na special yabbis. I will never forget the debate where after making a point you wrote to me -"Get lost now and get back to your day job of a lavatory cleaner!" That really had me in stitches!

There is no doubt that you are obstinate as hell and will refuse to see a plain point when it is starkly obvious. However I reflect that -

1. That can be said about everybody - especially me; and -

2. On reading some of our discussions with a cool head months later, its easier to see where the other party is coming from!

This does not mean I accept some of your more outlandish propositions!

Anyhow what struck me most is the fact that it is ridiculous that I could share so much and so extensively with someone and not even know who that person is! Someone asked me where you are and I responded saying I don't even know who Viaro is or his name.

I want to thank you for the fantastic times and wonderful knowledge you have shared with us and absolutely beg you to grace us once more with your space-age vocabulary ("linear tarradiddle," etc), scholarly approach, and grand yabbis arsenal.

In short, let me just say the simple words - I miss you!
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
hahahahahahaha
buhaaaaaaaaaaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
I am sure pigrim.1 aka Viaro would re-incarnate soon under another alias, just watch out, a leopard cannot change it's spots.
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^How do u know this
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Rhino3dm: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^just the way i know that! Buahaaaaaaaha
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2010
Who is talking to this one
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Rhino3dm: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
. . . And who is talking to that one?
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by JeSoul(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
Deep Sight:

I desperately miss Viaro. Where the hell is he?

Viaro, for all our somersaults, i read again some of our past debates and i found them absolutely exhilarating. Even your yabbis sef, na special yabbis. I will never forget the debate where after making a point you wrote to me -"Get lost now and get back to your day job of a lavatory cleaner!" That really had me in stitches!

There is no doubt that you are obstinate as hell and will refuse to see a plain point when it is starkly obvious. However I reflect that -

1. That can be said about everybody - especially me; and -

2. On reading some of our discussions with a cool head months later, its easier to see where the other party is coming from!

This does not mean I accept some of your more outlandish propositions!

Anyhow what struck me most is the fact that it is ridiculous that I could share so much and so extensively with someone and not even know who that person is! Someone asked me where you are and I responded saying I don't even know who Viaro is or his name.

I want to thank you for the fantastic times and wonderful knowledge you have shared with us and absolutely beg you to grace us once more with your space-age vocabulary ("linear tarradiddle," etc), scholarly approach, and grand yabbis arsenal.

In short, let me just say the simple words - I miss you!
Hmmm . . . this kin love is suspect oh
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
KunleOshob:

I am sure pigrim.1 aka Viaro would re-incarnate soon under another alias, just watch out, a leopard cannot change it's spots.

Are you sure that pilgrim.1 is viaro? Waooo. I thought pilgrim.1 was a female.
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^I remember asking viaro about his true sex.He said 'i just checked my private&found two balls there' anyone can figure out the rest
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Odunnu: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
He'l be around pretty soon. I miss him too and we've talkd abt hs absence b4 now,I kan assure u,he'l be back very soon.
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Odunnu: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
Maybe I should send this link to him
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^Can u pls give me his mail?
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
^
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
This dude called viaro refused to show up since. I dont think u know how much we ve missed u.
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by VALIDATOR: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
I surely miss the dude.
Viaro,where art thou

and

where is krayola
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by cogicero: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
undecided
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Tonyet1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
Why do i believe that guy will not come back here again. . .even his name says it all

via - through

ro - en route

marry them and it'll be : I came and passed through en route nairaland  cheesy cheesy
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
He'l come again,only I cant say how soon.
He not only changed jobs he a lso changed location. As soon as he settles down,he'l come again
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
how come u know so much about him?

Well just tell him how greatly he been missed
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
how come u know so much about him?

Well just tell him how greatly he been missed
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Odunnu: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
He's my friend,I should know him.
And yes,i'v told him how much you and DS miss him
Re: Incantations To Invoke Viaro by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
Odunnu:

He's my friend,I should know him.
Sur l know he's your nairaland boy friend. lol

And yes,i'v told him how much you and[b] DS[/b] miss him
I know mine is genuine but that of the other, hmm hmm i reserve my comment.

(1) (Reply)

Is This One Faith? / Contact With The Dead / Husbands To Sleep With Dead Wives In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.