Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Niit Or Aptech ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Niit Or Aptech ? (3546 Views)

NIIT Or Aptech / Few Questions About Aptech Computer Institute??? / Niit Or Aptech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Or Aptech ? by whitechriz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hi all

I went to make enquiry in both  NIIT and APTECH in Abuja  today about there progammes .

And they advise me to go for Software Engineering

1stly ,,, i want the house to share more light on this on this course

which of the 2 schools is the best  ??

as Apect is too costly and promised a degree progamme abroad .

I dont want to keep waiting for university as  they are just messing with me ,

Please all info you give will be high appricated .

thanks

Expecting your responses
Re: Niit Or Aptech ? by chukxy: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
@poster, since you have HND and all you want is to get a degree, why don't you apply for top-up degree to Uk University direct as it will take
only one year to get that. You can make further enquiry from Global Incl there in Abuja or any other agents that are affiliated to UK universities.
Better still search on line for school that accept HND for top-up programme.
Re: Niit Or Aptech ? by Cactus(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2010
Google software engineering, read as many articles on it as possible,
search youtube for software engineering, watch as many videos as you can, google

Open this link

[url]http://search.mit.edu/search?site=ocw&client=mit&getfields=*&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=http%3A%2F%2Focw.mit.edu%2Fsearch%2Fgoogle-ocw.xsl&proxyreload=1&as_dt=i&oe=utf-8&departmentName=web&filter=0&courseName=&q=software+engineering&btnG.x=0&btnG.y=0[/url]

The key words you should be looking for are
FOUNDATION
CONCEPT
INTRODUCTION

read as many articles from the link above. When you feel satisfied decide if you still wanna do software engineering. You are not yet sure if it is for you or not, so take the time to do the reading before you do the spending. There are so many things you can read about on this topic and if you feel the need to still go to school on it go for it.
Re: Niit Or Aptech ? by Afam4eva(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2010
NIIT is crap. Go to APTECH with their degree you can go a UK university when you're through with your APTECH program. I'm also in APTECH. APTECH in Abuja is in Oyo house, opposit Ministry of finance in wuse.
Re: Niit Or Aptech ? by chukxy: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2010
@poster as I suggested before, you said you already had HND in Computer related course and you have improved your skill
by reading on your own and the only thing you need now is to get a degree. If that is what you want just apply direct to get what you want.
Concerning, Niit or Aptech. It takes someone who have studied in both schools to say which one is better.

@afam4eva you can not just be making a vague statement. If you are saying NIIT is a crap, you give reason for that not just because you are currently studying in Aptech;hence, Aptech is good and NIIT is a crap.Give concrete reasons so the poster would make an informed decision.

(1) (Reply)

Need School Management Software / My Purple Website / What Is The Most Sought After Programming Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.