Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be (3581 Views)

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be by Mauricemoh: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
What your wife desires you to be

The desire of every woman is that their husband should be a real man; that is a man of honour and a complete gentleman. She would be extremely happy if you can grow to become a faithful man, a quiet man.

What does not make a Real Man?

The following things do not make you a real man. If you have them to be the man she is looking for:

Muscular body, ability to have erection, fat bank account, good friends network and communication, good job, political positions, chieftaincy titles, religious position, Baritone voice, Hairy Chest, Athletic body, big grammar and command of English, Beautiful wife, ability to father a child, ability to marry a woman, big car, big house, international connections. All these can make you a man but not a real man. A real man is quite different from just any man on the street.

The Making of a real man

I want you to relax and become the man your wife is looking for. She will be on top of the world if you transform to these

1. A real man is a man of God. He has a personal relationship with God. His life is being controlled by God and His commandments. He doesn't take any major decision without consulting his maker. His actions and reactions are controlled from the throne of mercy.

2. A real man is a faithful man. He is faithful to God, to his calling, his wife and to his marriage vow. A real man is not a man of women, he is contented with his wife, and he doesn't look out for sex outside his matrimonial bedroom. He is not ready to destroy his marriage, his finances, his life and the stability of his home by sleeping around.

3. A real man is a promise keeper. He must promise to love his wife, to take care of her, protect and defend her He must fulfill all the promise he made to her before marriage.

4. A real man is a man of purpose. He knows the reason he was born and he is ready to give it his all.

5. A real man is a man of passion. He does not only have purpose, he has turned his purpose to his passion. He is overwhelmed by his purpose with a burning desire to give it what it takes.

6. A real man is a man of vision. He has a vision, he has a mental picture of what he want his life to be and he knows when he gets there.

7. A real man is a man of prayer. A real man is a solid man on his knees, he doesn't joke with prayers. He prays everyday for his wife, children, business and future.
ww

www.familyparent..com

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be by okenwa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
this is helpful
Re: Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be by luap: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
Disagree with everything you copied. I disagree because all your society based values of being a real man are just that: Societies ideas.

A real man is just himself. We all have the right to live our own dreams, not some image or view of how women perceive men. The perception of women are doing nothing but hooking a man in
Re: Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
May God help me.
Re: Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
2753 People as at this time had viewed this kind of topic and only 3 people had commented. (smiling). Hmmm!! What a generation I am living in.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Arrogant Wife / World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / Kenyans Discuss And Demostrate Sex Styles On National TV!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.