Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? (6005 Views)

Best Graphic Design Course / This Web Design Course Ebook / Website Design Course: Wordpress Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by tripledub: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2010
HI NAIRALAND members, please i need some one in these tread to advice me on taking the Website Design course in NIIT Branch in Benin City.

Please what are the opportunities in Web design here in nigeria, where else can i enrol on the coures thats cheaper, since NIIT charge a ridiculous amount for six months, am planning on starting at the beginning of December,

Please i need some good nigerians to advice me on these issue. i really love working with computers so i want to delve into designing of Web sites, thank you all.
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by farouqzaib: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2010
First of all, u gotta do wateva u want to do because u like it, because all jobs get boring @ one time or d other n @ dt time it is ur passion for wat u r doing dt will help u thru. NIIT is a good school.

U could try aptech, new horizons.
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by ajaxphp7: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well, I think 6 months for a website design training will be too much. As I am convince you will not be thought the scipting aspects that is Php and Database Mysql. If you are doing just website design only for 6 months I wonder what you will be learning as Website Designers are not know by the number of months they spent running the programme in an IT school but the number of hours they spent on their system trying to implement.
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by tripledub: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
First of all, u gotta do wateva u want to do because u like it, because all jobs get boring @ one time or d other n @ dt time it is your passion for wat u r doing dt will help u thru. NIIT is a good school.

U could try aptech, new horizons.

[color=Black][/color]
Thanks. I really appreciate the advice.

1 Like

Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by tripledub: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2010
Well, I think 6 months for a website design training will be too much. As I am convince you will not be thought the scipting aspects that is Php and Database Mysql. If you are doing just website design only for 6 months I wonder what you will be learning as Website Designers are not know by the number of months they spent running the programme in an IT school but the number of hours they spent on their system trying to implement.

[color=Black][/color]
You just reminded me. The scipting aspect (PHP) and the MySQL is what i really want to learn. And i ll be sad to know that after paying through my nose, a am not taught this aspect of web design.
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 07, 2010
the interesting thing here is that, those that sabi all them php/mysql will not be found teaching, but hustling on the streets like me and many others. . .
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by farouqzaib: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2010
Hey, tripledup! I gotta agree with all the the other guys. PHP/MySQL put the "development" in web, so u'll need to spend a couple of serious months learning those stuffs. Then u implement them for the rest of your life. Honestly, if u own a computer, preferably a laptop I'll advise you not to spend money going for a course, except if u learn faster when tutored. I could point to u a couple of good web books and u just need to invest the time and dedication to do it. Then you could just go over the books and post questions on any forum. But if u insist on going for a course in a computer school, I'll put my money with APTECH, though I did go to NIIT to study ORACLE. APTECH is more practical and u'll just spend a couple of months there. I got a bud there doing Open source technology(Linux, PHP, MySQL, Perl). Just be careful with the decisions u make. Peace.
Re: Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? by jimmie(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
Look for materials and study on your own, most instructors there can't even host a website.
If you need any assistance call me on 08022733372.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Tried "Let's Encrypt" Free Https Certificate Service? / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.