Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity (2149 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by sholly4444(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
For Adult Only, Baby Keep Off

someone told me dis she said <VIRGINITY IS NOT A DIGNITY IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY> true/false. NOTE if u are a kid don't contribute at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Vic2k3(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
Next person shud comment lol cos . . . . .
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Vic2k3(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
Inked y are u laughing ;d
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by MOBO444(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
Sholly 4444
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by babyme1(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
@OP did u smoke cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
Vic2k3:

Inked y are u laughing ;d

Ooops, i misread what you wrote.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
@baby.me,

No he only drank something too hard for his brain!  grin
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2010
why na grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ppl wont listen. Anyway,H've talked at lenght on this so what i have to say is that tell that girl that she is mad! VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE AND DIGNITY, IF U ARE NOT A VIRGIN, SHAME ON YOU!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by 1103(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
dats what vodka can do 2 someone,

its 50% alcoholic
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by frank317: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2010
stevetboy9:

Ppl wont listen. Anyway,H've talked at lenght on this so what i have to say is that tell that girl that she is mad! VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE AND DIGNITY, IF U ARE NOT A VIRGIN, SHAME ON YOU!

if u are a vigin, shame on u!!!
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by sophy09: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
That is why the poster told babies to keep off. It depends on what you want from the lady/guy. Most women do not want to marry virgins but for guys they do. Do you love him/her for his/her virginity. I feel there is more to a person rather than deciding whether a virgin or not is the "IT' for you.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2010
You were only bitter for not being a virgin. The fact is virginity is a pride. Take it or leave it ,if u are not a virgin,shame on you. You know d meaning deep inside of you. U'll feel emptiness for being disvirgin. I'm not a baby FYI

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by sholly4444(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
as 4 me i VERY MUSH belive in VERGINITY
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Rocktation(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^So what does that make you? A grannie?
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, are you from Enugu State? What part are you in Brooklyn?
rgds.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 4:58am On Sep 01, 2010
wksi:

@Inked_Nerd, are you from Enugu State? What part are you in Brooklyn?
rgds.

Yes, I'm from Enugu state. I live in Canarsie. Are you in New York?
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2010
@Inked_Nerd really?

I live in Brooklyn too, and I am from coal city state as well. I live around Bay parkway, 64th street am new in the neighborhood though, can u send me
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Olami099(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2010
Hmmmmm, This issue again?Rubish.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2010
wksi:

@Inked_Nerd really?

I live in Brooklyn too, and I am from coal city state as well. I live around Bay parkway, 64th street am new in the neighborhood though, can u send me e-mail

Ok, I'll write to you right now.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 5:34am On Sep 01, 2010
cool!
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2010
@Inked_Nerd-pls modify your last post to take out ma e-mail ID. tnx.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2010
Ok, I sent it already. And I'll modify it.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2010
ic didn't get it. did u get the ID right? there is _ btw wksi and 010
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2010
Ok, I'll send it again.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2010
Did you get it now?
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by wksi: 5:48am On Sep 01, 2010
no, not yet i don't know why, i keep getting notice of your posts in my box but not the e-mail remember it's yahoo.co.uk and not .com
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2010
Ok, you can send me an e-mail if you don't receive it.
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2010
I'm jealous,though
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by InkedNerd(f): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2010
Jealous of what?
Re: Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity by Tinksh(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2010
Poster, your a fool!!! Virginity or non virginiity, blah blah blah blah!!!! Good luck finding one! Who cares anyway!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Crude Facts About Ladies / Bragging Right / The "Do U Stay Alone" Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.