Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

Wats Your Favourite Quotation? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wats Your Favourite Quotation? (1618 Views)

Tell Us About Your Favourite Book / Must Famous Quotation Of Mike Tyson / What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by papine(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
One of my favourite

HE DAT LAUGH LAST, LAUGH BEST
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
DONT DREAM YOUR LIFE, LIVE YOUR DREAMS!
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by Honeyboy09(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2010
If you Fail to Plan then your Plan to Fail !!!
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by ellagold(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2010
I am A person who plays with words,
A person who thinks a pen is mightier than a sword,
A writer who loves to write and writes to love, my favourite quote is,

“Within every problem or difficulty lies the seed of an equal or greater benefit or opportunity.”
– Napoleon Hill

You can get a free ebook of "70 Of The Most Inspirational Quotes You Will Ever Find" by sending an email to
404tips@getresponse.com
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by papine(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2010
Tanks, but do u kwn dat no amount of hunger will make a man eat his own tongue.

tanks anyway.
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by kolaoloye(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
A Closed Mouth Is A closed Destiny.
- Kolawole Oloyede
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by Kadata(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?"
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by McGURU: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2010
At the meeting in Worms, the Council Of Church Elders warned Martin Luther to renounce his statements against the Church. ( He had written 99 things the Church did wrong in a letter and pasted in on the door of the Roman Catholic Church ) . After he had been threaten and all, he was asked to bow to the wishes of the Elders of the Church, to which he replied :

"Here I Stand, and here I shall do no other"
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by Stankoko(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2010
"when you push a man for so long, violence becomes his song" by Stanley Ejiogu ,in his poem, Ne-me-sis
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by kolaoloye(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2010
Religion is a bondage that should be handled with care.
                                      -Kolawole Oloyede
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by tommi34475: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
Nigga don't eat, Nigga don'y shit grin
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by Husteen(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS
Re: Wats Your Favourite Quotation? by scantee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
my favourite is

Dont fear to negotiate and dont negotiate out of fear

(1) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. / High-Stakes Babes (18+) / Mr. Corfer Goes To Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.