Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! (7164 Views)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Osun Workers To Boycot Mayday Celebration Because Of Hunger. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
By supporting IBB, Dokpesi have clearly shown that he has been bought out, is partisan and anti-people.  I refuse to subscribe, support or fund a Network that's intent on perpertuating and promoting an evil, questionable character like IBB.  I have now, therefore, terminated my subscrition to AIT (not that they had much on show anyway!!)
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by smoothine: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
Supported !!!!!. Infact i have stopped watching or listening to them since i heard dog-person is now the campaign manager.Good riddance to bad rubbish.dem no get better program before now ,
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by chosen04(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2010
omojand:

By supporting IBB, Dokpesi and his AIT has clearly shown that he has been bought out, is partisan and anti-people.  I refuse to subscribe, support or fund a Network that's intent on perpertuating and promoting an evil, questionable character like IBB ,  I have now terminated subscrition on AIT (not that they had much on show anyway!!)

You are a very big disgrace to rational thinking! (No pun intended)

So if you were to be OBAMA you will close down FOX  AND CBS?

Pls grow up and stop being unnecessarily emotional over political issues. Dokpesi has not done anything evil by supporting IBB or any other candidate for that matter.

smoothine:

Supported !!!!!. Infact i have stopped watching or listening to them since i heard dog-person is now the campaign manager.Good riddance to bad rubbish.dem no get better program before now ,

With people like this who cant stand opposing political voice as future leaders of this country? The future is doom!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
whats the point of election if everybody will support your prefered candidate?
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by seanet03: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
chosen04:

So if you were to be OBAMA you will close down FOX AND CBS?

Pls grow up and stop being unnecessarily emotional over political issues. Dokpesi has not done anything evil by supporting IBB or any other candidate for that matter.

With people like this who cant stand opposing political voice as future leaders of this country? The future is doom!
if he is a disgrace to rational thinking, then you are a real disgrace to all sense of humanity, so you were living under the ROCK when ibb almost ruined Nigeria, the fact is dokpesi is a rogue who can only mingle with people like ibb and crooks like you BIG FOR NOTHING HEAD.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
seanet03:

if he is a disgrace to rational thinking, then you are a real disgrace to all sense of humanity, so you were living under the ROCK when ibb almost ruined Nigeria, the fact is dokpesi is a rogue who can only mingle with people like ibb and crooks like you BIG FOR NOTHING HEAD.

You're a disgrace to satan. Like it's only IBB that is a rogue. air head.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by seanet03: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2010
afam4eva:

and who on earth could be better than IBB when it comes to evil behaviors?
i guess you are not OKAY upstairs
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by seanet03: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
afam4eva:

AT LEAST I AM HAPPY THAT I AM A DISGRACE TO SATAN!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
seanet03:

AT LEAST I AM HAPPY THAT I AM A DISGRACE TO SATAN!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALMIGHTY GOD

sango may be you almighty gos but not mine. All this ifa worshipers sha.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by seanet03: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
afam4eva:

keep day dreaming YOUR ATM MACHINE WILL FAIL WOEFULLY,
BABNGIDA A FAIL LAYE WAN GBO LORUN
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Iranoladun(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
@all you guys are hilarious with your IBB & Dokpesi fight
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by DisGuy: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
boycot glo too abi

shouldnt ait have been boycotted long time ago heard ibb gave him money when he was dead broke and going under

all these time ait was broadcasting PDP campaigns u na no boycott

yeye should NTA be boycotted too they show too much madam goodluck for my liking
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by egift(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
When some people do not have a single idea on how to fix things, they go about abusing people.

With all the support, goodwill, praise, wealth of this nation, and being a sitting President - is it too bad to ask:
What is the plans that President GEJ has for the country?

Allow 'ordinary" me 6 months - I will unleash 90% of the Nations capability in National reconciliation, jobs, fight corruption, provision of facilities that enable everyone to meet basic needs, give Nigeria the greatest election (even if I don't have to participate), and more.

I do not care about Atiku, IBB and many of them (I don't know what they forgot in Aso Rock).

We all vigorously made case for GEJ to become president, because that was the right thing to do, but am not happy he spend time seeking re-election than do what he ought to be doing now.

Opportunity like this is rare - he should use it to put smile on the face this great Nation.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
You guys make me laugh.

Your comparism of Obama and Dokpesi/IBB is flawed.
Somwetimes I wonder if you think things through before wrigting

How can somebody compare the powers of a sitting president to that of a Presidential aspirant??

Bloody hell!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Enice(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
@poser, you are a dictator. You would do worst than IBB. just because someone does not hold your view, you blacklist them? We all know IBB is evil. But he has not been proven guilty in a court of law. Therefore, the highest you can do is not to vote for him or campaign against him. What with freedom of choice, speech, expression and franchise.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
afam4ever said:

Sango adherents do not regard Sango as God.

Oh, and their ancestors knew God thousands of years before the first Jew was born.

Thanks.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by sd6: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2010
Neither Gej nor Ibb has a solution for this country. Am amazed that there are no credible and popular candidates contesting the 2011 elections.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by chosen04(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2010
OMO IBO:

You guys make me laugh.

Your comparism of Obama and Dokpesi/IBB is flawed.

How can somebody compare the powers of a sitting president to that of a Presidential aspirant??

Bloody hell!

What is this lost soul dude trying so hard to so?

If a sitting President is not asking for boycotting of T.V stations that are against him while will someone be advocating the boycoting of a Presidential aspirant's campaign manager's T.V station?

OMO IBO:

Typical spellings of someone that thinks before writing indeed!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by chosen04(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2010
seanet03:

I may not be a fan of IBB, But IBB is still far better than your thieving big EGBON OBJ . . . . . .

If IBB ruined Nigeria? What did OBJ do to Nigeria?

Pls get life and learn to live with opposing voices. While must everyone support your prefered candidate in an election?
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2010

So if you were to be OBAMA you will close down FOX  AND CBS?

Your response shows you have a deeply flawed mined! You compare an indicted criminal to a popular, aspiring President with an unblemished record? Have you taken time to study American history and the neccessary people-driven direct action that underlies their progression? I suggest you do. Nigeria and our sidon look attitude sef. I have to say There is clearly something about the night with your reasoning. Infantile and whimsical to say the least.

Listen up. We are in a unique phase in our nationhood that calls for direct action if we are to get out of this quagmire. People like you forget our institutions are incredibly weak and that currupt politicians are taking advantage and seizing the nation. We can do much more than sit back and watch indicted felons murderers hijack us all!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by calyx: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2010
I will not boycot AIT because of IBB and as a matter of fact I will not buy the smoke out Babangida clamour.

If he is as bad, are we saying we dont have ppl in authority that will present cases against him that will lead to prosecution? Those are the people I personally have grouse with.

And for Dokpesi, please give the guy a break. Unless you want to be Dokpesi, you can never take away his freedom of opinions and association with anyone he choses.

This is democracy
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2010
chosen04:

What is this lost soul dude trying so hard to so?

If a sitting President is not asking for boycotting of T.V stations that are against him while  will someone be advocating the boycoting of a Presidential aspirant's campaign manager's T.V station?

Aswerigad, you must be a dunderhead.
Threadstarter, like every other concerned citizen makes a comment (rational or irrational)and then you proceed to making reference to Fox news and CBS.
Your comparism is flawed because a presidential aspirant cannot/has no power to ban a or any media outfit.
Had you compared Obama, an aspiring president to IBB/Dokpesi then you may have made some sense.
Capice!
If you don't see your school boy blunder then i'm sorry, i can't help you.

Typical spellings of someone that thinks before writing indeed!
What an oaf! Look at you. . . .you have nothing to say anymore but to pick on obvious errors.
GTFOOH!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Harfox: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2010
I'ont understand what the Craze about the upcoming ELECTION is about.
Raymond Dokpesi has the right to support any candidate of his choice, just like every other People supporting an Undeclared Candidature.
Theres nothing evil in what they are doing.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Akanbiedu(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2010
Democracy needs to be taught in schools in Nigeria. It appears people are still suffering from the military days.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2010
I'ont understand what the Craze about the upcoming ELECTION is about.
Raymond Dokpesi has the right to support any candidate of his choice, just like every other People supporting an Undeclared Candidature.
Theres nothing evil in what they are doing

IBB has been indicted by a constituted panel (Okigbo). He shackled the Press, locked up student union activists etc. Dokpesi is entitled to put money and self interest before everything else. It's his right. It's also my right to boycott his compromised organization. That our currupt class of politicians have failed to act does not mean I shouldn't!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2010
Democracy needs to be taught in schools in Nigeria. It appears people are still suffering from the military days.

One of the biggest conspiracies in Nigeria today is failure to enlighten the people. They call it National Security. Instead they
expend billions on projects like "great nation, great people"!. Rubish. They need to enlighten people on how to fight / protect
their votes. How to confront bad leadership and corruption! Our currupt leadership will never allow this.

If this had been the case, the likes of IBB and Atiku will not even be contesting in the first place. We all have a right to
confront injustice!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Harfox: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2010
Yes O My Broda.
Pls tell them.
Dr. Johnathan has not declared, we don't know his manifesto, and you guys are just making bloody noise.
Its hightime we put away sentiments and tribalism in dis country else, we'll just be having Elections every 4 years with nothing to show for it.
I've not seen anybody FIT to be President in dis country, the truth is that we hate the truth in this country, when people with great plans contests, we bluntly refuse them because of their party.
We are still BABY DEMOCRATS in this COUNTRY.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by icare1: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2010
THE TRUTH IS IF IBB DID NOT INTEND TO HAND OVER TO MKO HE WOULD HAVE RIGGED THE ELECTION BUT THE SUPREMME MILITARY COUNCIL WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TREATNENING TO KILL HIM.IF MKOPHAD BEEN PRESIDENT HE WOULD BE KILLED BY THE ARMY.IBB MOTHER IS YORUBA THAT IS WHY HE HANDED OVER TO SONEKAN.

NOBODY CAN BE PRESIDENT IF THE ARMY DO NOT SUPPORT HIM BUT MKO FAILED TO REALISE THIS.SOMETIMES GOD REQUIRES THAT WE FLEE AND NOT FIGHT AND COME LATER TO TAKE OUR PLACE.MKO NEVER RELIED ON GOD TO GIVE HIM HIS MANDATE BUT RELIED ON MAN. ABDUSALAMI KILLED MKO AND HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL.

IF MKO HAD BEEN PATIENT AND NOT DECLARE HIMSELF HE COULD BE PRESIDENT SOMEDAY .
NO PERSON CAN DIE FOR ANYONE, AND IBB WAS NOT PREPARED TO GIVE UP IS LIFE.THE TRUTH MKO REFUSED TO ACCEPT KILLED HIM.

WHEN A PERSON TAKES A VIEW THAT IS NOT POPULAR IT IS BECAUSE HEY KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.DOKPESI UNDERSTANDS FORGIVENESS AND KNOWS WHAT YOU AND I DO NOT KNOW, NO MAN IS A SAINT BEFORE GOD A SLANDERER AND GOSSIPER IS ALSO A MURDER.MKO IS NOW WITH GOD HAVING A LIFE BETTER THAN BEING A PRESIDENT.

MKO WAS ALSO A MURDER AND A DRUG BARON-CIA FINDINGS ,HE ALSO SPONSORED COUPS A REASON WHY THE MILITARY HATE HIM. MEN LOVED HIM FOR CHARITY BUT GOD ACCEPTS A MAN FOR CHARACTER.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by lannre(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2010
when all think alike then no one is thinking. allow everyone to be on the field , none of them is going there because they really love Nigerians more than we do love ourselves.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2010
If Dopkesi is right to associate himself even with Lucifer cos hes free then the OP is free to campaign for or against him

you as a rational being is now left to decide if his ramblings make sense to you or not

if it doesnt, flee the thread, if it does, then applaud it

As for me, all machinations, machinery, plans put in place by human beings on earth and in mars to install IBB will fail.

Maybe the asswipes clamouring for his return were not around when he nearly brought the nation to its knees

what manner of human being supports IBB's coming?
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by icare1: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2010
THE KNOWLEDGE OF A MAN DETERMINES HOW HE SPEAKS.THERE IS DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN CAMPAING AND ELECTION.A CAMPAING IS TO PERSUADE, AN ELECTION IS TO FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE.AIT IS NOT THE PROBLEM EVEN IF THEY CAMPAING 24/7 FOR IBB.

NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM WHO ALLOW RIGGERS TO RIG.AIT SPEAKS, NIGERIA NS DECIDES SO USE THAT POWER AND NOT THE POWER OF BOYCOTT WHICH WOULD NOT STOP AIT FROM AIRING AND ADVERT FROM COMING SURE THIS ELECTION PERIOD IS A BOOM FOR THEM.COPORATE BODIES DO NOT CARE WHO DAAR COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT THEY CARE MORE ABOUT NETWORK.IF THEY HAVE A GOOD SHOW IN NIGERIA HERE PEOPLE GO WATCH AM.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by icare1: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2010
THERE IS NO MILITARY MAN THAT DO NOT KILL .THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TRAINED FOR WHICH THEY KNOW HOW TO DO VERY WELL.IF I LIED STEP ON THE TOES OF ANY ARMY.NO MILITARY PRESIDENT THAT DID NOT SHED BLOOD INFACT THE BLOOD OF JONATHAN AND IBB IS NO EXCEPTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Ghanians Reactions To Nigeria Delaying Plans To Cut Ghana's Gas Supply / The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / Bursted!!! WAEC currently has no "A3" In Their Grading, this attestation is fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.