Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? (8945 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2010
for all you nigerians out there?? would you ever date a haitian guy or girls?? tell me why, if nott tell me the reasons why, im just curious
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by 1103(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
Nope never, they are too ugly (coughs) i meant fugly~
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by tunnytox(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
What is wrong with dating haitian? Haitians are human beings so I believe anyone with no racist tendencies could marry from any race. However, some people may decide to marry only from their tribe or race for personal reasons that does not mean they are racists, for instance as a Nigerian I decided to marry only from my tribe alone because I want someone who will share the same thoughts/believes and tradition with me not because i'm racist
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2010
I wouldn't mind.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by spicyhoney(f): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
There is nothing wrong with them, they are human ain't they? A friend even married one some months back and I tell u, the guy is very cute  and s3xy just his intonation that am not too down with.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by double08(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
whats wrong with a Haitian?
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by Afam4eva(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2010
You make it sound like there's something wrong with haitians. Wyclef is Haitian. So why not.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by MrCork8: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2010
haitian? hell yesss!! as long as she gots big booobsi plus big Nyansh plus big thigh plus long hair (real) & she light skin tongue

(hell yeaaa) All womens are beautiful (light skin tongue)
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2010
Yeah, as long as she's okay.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by MrCork8: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2010
to be honest, anythin is skirt just ok!! tongue no shaking!!!
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by femmy2010(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2010
Haitian and Jamaican what difference?
Arent they very human like us?
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by eridah2007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
Poster,
cheesy Why not.You talking as if Haitians are aliens from anoda planet. Are they not human beings like us.??
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
-190-:

Nope never, they are too ugly (coughs) i meant fugly~

who are you to tell haitians are ugly?? your a no body ,  but i respect you opinion and your thoughts,  i know am not ugly because i am God beautiful creature,  and so is everyone,  if haitians are ugly than you are ugly
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
eridah2007:

Poster,
cheesy Why not.You talking as if Haitians are aliens from anoda planet. Are they not human beings like us.??
yes they are,  its just very weird for a haitian to date a nigerian,  like am dating one nigerian guy buts its very rare

femmy2010:

Haitian and Jamaican what difference?
Arent they very human like us?

thats true,  mhhmm
Mr Cork!:

haitian? hell yesss!! as long as she gots big booobsi plus big Nyansh plus big thigh plus long hair (real) & she light skin tongue

(hell yeaaa) All womens are beautiful (light skin tongue)

youll will find that haitian girl alright ,  and  mmuch more lol
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by Omolola1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
If he is handsome, tall, romantic and exxtremely sexxy, YESSS!
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
double08:

whats wrong with a Haitian?
im haitian to me there are some things in the culture that seems too mcuh too handked and just dumb,,  but thats my point of view,  there isnt anything wrong with us
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
Omolola1:

If he is handsome, tall, romantic and exxtremely sexxy, YESSS!
you will find that person everywhere, but make sure he aint a player
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by eridah2007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
Why did u say its very weird for a haitian to date a Nigerian?
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
eridah2007:

Why did u say its very weird for a haitian to date a Nigerian?
because haitians i know dont nigerian/african people that easilly
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
dathaitian:

im haitian to me there are some things in the culture that seems too mcuh too handked and just dumb,,  but thats my point of view,  there isnt anything wrong with us

Were you referring to your own culture?
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

Were you referring to your own culture?
yes i was
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by eridah2007(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
dathaitian:

because haitians i know dont nigerian/african people that easilly

They dont easily what?
I don't get what u mean
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2010
eridah2007:

They dont easily what?
I don't get what u mean

alright , for example i told my best friend im dating a nigerian guy, she started laughing and bawling , i said what is so funny?? she said African wow!!! , and like what i learned is that we haitians are old fashioned, they dont want to date outside their culture and learn new things ,,,a dnb stop being knowing all about africans, cause we came from the backgorunf of Africa
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
@dahatian
Is ur friend nuts? I hope she's not thinking because u guys speak French, it makes Haitians French? Tell her to look in the mirror, see her black skin, be proud of it because she's an African and stop deceiving herself. Heck, even most African Americans are now trying to find out where they came from. Now i understand what you meant.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

@dahatian
Is your friend nuts? I hope she's not thinking because u guys speak French, it makes Haitians French? Tell her to look in the mirror, see her black skin, be proud of it because she's an African and stop deceiving herself. Heck, even most African Americans are now trying to find out where they came from. Now i understand what you meant.
no she oinst , a nd i would tell her, to me this experience of me dating my bofirned has thought me alot that i wouldnt and i would be ignorant towards africans especially nigerian with the media, but i learm the right way
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by sylve11: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
i'm having one besides me already kiss kiss kiss cool i luv her to the bone
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
sylve11:

i'm having one besides me already kiss kiss kiss cool i luv her to the bone
okay, awwwww thats cute, what part of haiti she is from
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by femmy2010(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Poster,is that you in the pics?
you are cute.
Am interest is an Haitian grin now
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2010
femmy2010:

@Poster,is that you in the pics?
you are cute.
Am interest is an Haitian grin now

@femmy2010 are you talking about me or someone else??
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by femmy2010(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
Yeah.you.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by Tosinville(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
Watz wrong wit an haitian? There's no country without beautiful ppl.
Re: Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? by dathaitian(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
femmy2010:

Yeah.you.
well thank u, but there are more prettier haitian women than i am, you should give it a try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.